This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 299 Final

Topic » TSC 299 Final

2360 days 22 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
ohs alkamnfk i didnt see anything
2360 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
01) Ruth Lorenzo - 'Good Girls Don't Lie'
2360 days 22 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Good evening good people!
2360 days 22 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
OK I SEE QUEEN OLYA POLYAKOVA IF ITS LYULI WIG
2360 days 22 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
looks around
2360 days 22 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Ruth Lorenzo - 'Good Girls Don't Lie' It starts well, very good voice. Mysterious vibes in the beginning... the chorus is pretty strong, maybe a little too dynamic for how it began, a change of pace. I had better expectations after I've heard the beginning. Pretty good though, decent start for the contest.
2360 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Ruth Lorenzo - I don't think I've ever been head over heels for any of her previous entries (nor do I care for her Spanish songs), but I'm digging this. The chorus is a bit OTT but I'm not complaining because her voice sounds great. The guitar in the bridge was also a nice touch. I liked this a lot.
2360 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Ruth Lorenzo - A confusing one. Not really a fan of the melody in this, but I'm really liking the production and her vocals. It grows as it goes on, and I think I like it as a whole. Good start.
2360 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
1. Ruth Lorenzo - A good start, a little gritty, a little sultry. It builds nicely into the chorus. Solid start.
2360 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
02) Fly Project - 'Get Wet'
2360 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
I already hate this
2360 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
"Get Wet"

Nickel Shit Singer is shook
2360 days 22 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Fly Project - 'Get Wet' Strong voices, nice. It's catchy. I have no idea why I've enjoyed this one, totally not my style. A guilty pleasure for sure, not bad at all.
2360 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
2) Fly Project - I feel like normally I'd be into this but because it's cold and miserable outside I'm a little underwhelmed. Okay I take it back - the drop gives me life. I don't really like their voices but that's not what the song is necessarily about to me. I ended up enjoying this for what it was.
2360 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Fly Project - Felt like I was listening to two different songs and I really didn't like either of them. Sorry, this wasn't for me, a huge mess imo, and actually pretty boring which says a lot when it's this kind of song.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!