This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 299 Final

Topic » TSC 299 Final

2414 days 15 hours ago
Patrick319
I wasn't the only one who liked it!
2414 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
get me my pocketbook
2414 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
hi insanity!!

if it wins, then yes its my song!!
2414 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
12. Joseph J. Jones - Ugggggggggh. More whiney white men songs. Idk I mean it’s not complete garbage but I absolutely could not get into this even if I tried.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Joseph J. Jones - Digging this right off the bat. I wasn't sure what was happening with the chorus but it came around eventually. Solid voice and good song.
2414 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
12) Joseph J. Jones - 'Crawl' A little bland, too bad, it had potential. The prechorus sounds like a very modern country music and it is great, but the chorus doesn't bring too much there. His voice is great. Decent, but in debts.
2414 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
13) Glasperlenspiel - 'Geiles Leben'

Alt:
2414 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Joseph J. Jones - Wow that was a really surprising voice! Really liked this, wasn't sure if it was going to take off but then it did and I was impressed. Great entry.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
Wow why do Patrick and I have almost the exact same opinions today lmao
2414 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
we disagreed on some of the earlier songs!
2414 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
13) Glasperlenspiel - 'Geiles Leben' Except the language, nothing new from what another thousands songs are giving. Pretty boring, not horrible if that could be some kind of resignation.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Glasperlenspiel - Three foreign songs? Not my Anglo-Saxon TSC! Well this is German so I guess I have to give it a pass. It was okay but mostly passed me by.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
13. Glasperlenspiel - I actually like the male vocal more than the female vocal. Is that a first? I mean probably not, but it’s rare! But overall yeah this song is pretty unmemorable oops sorry.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
13) Glasperlenspiel - Has this really never been used? Meh, heard this repeatedly two years or so ago and never really cared for it and my opinion hasn't changed other than feeling a little nostalgic but not really.
2414 days 14 hours ago
bibbles
i have differing opinions to everyone!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!