This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 299 Final

Topic » TSC 299 Final

2414 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
14) Emily Middlemas - 'Lost & Found'
2414 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
um there were four foreign language songs Patrick you idiot
2414 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
14) Emily Middlemas - 'Lost & Found' There was a song in Eurovision 2010, 'Lost and Forgotten', the title reminded me of that. That was an absolutely awesome and so underrated song. This one... I had no expectation hearing the genre it is, but however it sounded so well to me. Very warm and pleasant voice and it fits the rythm so well. Great entry!
2414 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Emily Middlemas - Remember when her and Ryan Lawrie banged in the stairwell of the X Factor house? Disgusting. This is a cute song I guess but mostly uneventful. Not for me.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
sorry I can't count
2414 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
14. Emily Middlemas - This is so inoffensive it hurts. I actually don’t mind this song for a first time listen. It actually feels kind of 80s which I enjoy. I’m not sold 100% though.
2414 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Grace Carter - 'Silence'
2414 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
14) Emily Middlemas - Oh it's her from X Factor. I was expecting pretentious indie garbage and instead I got basic pop garbage. This was a bit of a mess too, not a fan, sorry.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Temeky
Jumped in real quick to check what the artists were.
CupcakKe though. Really? That song? LMAO

Will make my comments within a few days!
2414 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
15. Grace Carter - A little 50 motivational quotesy, but not enough to make me drop the pic on it. I kinda like it. It’s nothing I’d typically listen to myself, but for a first listen it’s cute.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
15) Grace Carter - I feel like I have to be in the mood to really like this and I'm not in that mood right now but it's objectively pretty good. Strong voice too.
2414 days 14 hours ago
DallasAndrew
15) Grace Carter - 'Silence' Nice song, nice voice. Another voice to remark, more than a song. Good, but not great.
2414 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
15) Grace Carter - Love this kind of music and it doesn't really appear here often. This isn't necessarily the best but it's still pretty solid, and I like the risk taken in sending a live video. It works here for me.
2414 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) MØ  - 'When I Was Young'
2414 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
16) MØ - Haven't heard this one yet. It's not bad but I wouldn't put it on over the Cheat Codes Remix of Nights With You which has become the benchmark to which I now compare all MØ songs even though that was a remix. This is still a solid track though.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!