This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 298 Final

Topic » TSC 298 Final

2375 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Frank Walker - Emily really sounds like she is struggling here...it kind of throws me off from the fact that whoever wrote the melody for the song must believe that love is probably half-deaf.
2375 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
I like to think that they are :p
2375 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Frank Walker - Seeing "The Vibe Guide" in the thumbnail does not fill me with hope. Sounded like a bit of a mess at the start but I was kinda into it, then the drop came along and it all went out the window. Love her voice but not liking the song at all.
2375 days 19 hours ago
rollingderp
4. Frank Walker
Nice vocals, nice instrumentation minus the ugly synth beats. The beat drop makes me want to curl up and plug my ears if I'm quite honest.
2375 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Frank Walker - 'Piano ft. Emily Warren' Really, her name is Frank?! Absolutely beautiful start, the way the chorus is destroying it is admirably. I really like 50% of it, I absolutely hate the other half. Of course I will take it as a whole, so the bad part will take it down for me.
2375 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Zak Abel - 'Stil Want UUU'

2375 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
everyone seems to agree that Frank Walker isn't very good at writing melodic lines!
2375 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
He still looks like a young Elvis Presley.
Doesn't he?
2375 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Zak Abel - My first guess would be that Fritz is probably the one responsible for another appearance of Zak Abel in TSC. Probably his most radio-friendly song yet, which makes the quality of the tune suffer a bit, but this is pretty decent anyway.
2375 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Zak Abel - Like his voice but the only word that comes to mind while listening to this is meh. It's fine.
2375 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Zak Abel - 'Stil Want UUU' Very generic. The chorus is rythmatic, but it doesn't grow it too much. And that 'uuuugh' or what it is is horrible. Bad voice, can't expect too much from him.
2375 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
We may have lost Rolling :'(

Let's crack on :)
2375 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Ina Wroldsen - 'Strongest'

2375 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
ugh I'm too far behind rip
2375 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
sia called she wants her song back

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!