This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 298 Final

Topic » TSC 298 Final

2376 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
2. Sub Focus ft. Alma
Not my type of music at all, but a bit enjoyable netherless.
*chorus kicks in* nvm
2376 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Sub Focus - 'Don't You Feel It ft. Alma' Didn't expect anything different, I've said it before, in my opinion Alma is a wasted  artist, a great voice which stagnates in mediocre music. Horrible song.
2376 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Sub Focus - Pretty standard for its genre, although the beat is pretty addicting if I am frank. Nowhere near Sub Focus' best (Turn Back Time is by far his greatest release) or Alma's best song (Karma, obviously), but it's a solid track overall.
2376 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) Samantha J - 'Rockets'

2376 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Sub Focus - From what I've heard of their stuff they tend to provide something half decent. Exception proves the rule I guess, this is really not great, even though Alma doesn't get on my nerves here as much as she usually does. Not a fan, sorry.
2376 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
who knew Becky G changed her name to Samantha J
2376 days 8 hours ago
rollingderp
3. Samantha J.
wow, really not my type of music. she sounds like she's trying to be reggae but was given this generic pop beat. It's actually not as bad as I thought it could've been.
2376 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Speaking of rockets.
I didn't get to see any firework display this year for Guy Fawkes night. :'(
Very Sad...

Oh well,
it's an excuse not to hear that overused song by Katy Perry...bleh...
2376 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hi Rolling. :)
Make sure  you listen to the song in full before posting your comment.

I'll wait for you to post your comments before starting the next video, don't worry. :D
2376 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Samantha J - 'Rockets' I don't like the beat, I don't like the genre. However, her accent is really helping the song, but I think she would be greater in something different.
2376 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) Samantha J. - This is the kind of thing that would grow on me a lot if it was mainstream enough for me to hear it somewhat regularly. Quite nice, not groundbreaking but it'll do.
2376 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Samantha J - Not really much of a song I am afraid, but hey, it wasn't horrible by any means.
2376 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Frank Walker - 'Piano ft. Emily Warren'

2376 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
"ft. Emily Warren"

well
2376 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I wish I could play the piano.
Electric keyboards...aren't really the same thing.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!