This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 298 Final

Topic » TSC 298 Final

2400 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Am I the only one that hypnotised by the man nipples?
2400 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Obviously am... :'(
#foreveralone
2400 days 6 hours ago
bibbles
nipples??
2400 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
nipplesssss???????????????? :p
2400 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Nothing More - 'Don't Stop ft. Jacoby Shaddix' I'm enjoying it because it's rock and the rhythm sounds good to me but I can't say it is something very memorable. I like that kinda rap or what it wants to be.
2400 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Nothing More - Even as a person who is not hugely keen on hard rock/metal, structure-wise this song is a complete fail for the following reasons:

Firstly, the reason why bands like Metallica were so successful in the past was because of the long-ass intros using only some riffs to already suck the listener in in a way that the rest of the song should not matter as much. This is the reason why lengthy rock/metal songs would usually prove to be the most popular ones.

Secondly, the chorus here does not know what it wants to be at all. Is it supposed to go hard or is it supposed to be some passive bullshit? It goes in between these bars, which ultimately makes it too strong for a typical pop listener, but too weak for a typical rock listener to enjoy.

Rant over.
2400 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
You don't watch the videos Bibbsy,
you don't know what you're missing. :p
2400 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Nickelback - 'Trying Not to Love You'

2400 days 6 hours ago
QueenMichelle
me @ rick's essay
2400 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
yas Nickelback
2400 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Nothing More - Honestly have no idea what to say about this. No.
2400 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
We've obviously entered the rock part of this contest. :p
2400 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
i mean with Nothing More i would suggest for them to go harder even if their music isn't my thing at all
2400 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Go hard or go home, Nickelback!
2400 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
8. Nickelback - "Trying Not To Love You" - I don't think I even have to try.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!