This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 297 Final

Topic » TSC 297 Final

2414 days 17 hours ago
MvrshmallowCat
1 || Plan B - Heartbeat || I’m not a fan of his voice or the song, but I like the beat of the song

2 || Cam - Diane || She has a nice voice but this song just isn’t for me. It gives me country vibes, and I really hate country. But it’s not terrible.

3 || Mona Haydar - Hijabi || One word. ICONIC. This song is very catchy, and just legendary. I also love the authentic beat.

4 || Gabrielle Aplin - Miss You || I think this song is okay. It is catchy at points but I’m not a huge fan of the verses.

5 || Blessed - Pride || I like this entry. It is catchy throughout the song, even though it does seem a bit generic. But I like the beat in the chorus.

6 || Evanescence - Imperfection || Not a huge fan of Evanescence, but this song is okay. I like it more than their other songs, but doesn’t scream winner for me.

7 || Natasha Blume - Ghost || I’m a fan of this song. I like the mysterious element to the song, and it’s something I would listen to in my free time.

8 || Jorja Smith x Preditah - On My Mind || I like this song. It is catchy and she has a great voice.

9 || Fire Knives - Savages || Looking at the title of this song, I thought it would be shit, but I actually LOVE this song. It’s very catchy and I like the rock-ish style to the song.

10 || Stormzy - Blinded by your Grace || Don’t like this song. I have to admit he has a great voice, and the message is good, but I dislike the beat and song in general.

11 || Maya Diab - Gatifin || Legendary. I love the arabic language and the song is very catchy and pure.

12 || Jacob Banks & Timbaland - Unknown || I like the beat, but otherwise I dislike the entire song. I’m not a fan of rap/soul  songs.

13 || Anjulie - Criminal || I love the video and the song, a great choice. But I feel like something is missing from the entry, but I don’t know what.

14 || Brandon Heath - Got The Love || A great message, but not a great song. This type of music is just not for me.

15 || Allie X - Paper Love || I’ve heard this song, and I think it’s okay. This is one of her better songs imo though.

16 || Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune || This is too much rock for me. I’m not a fan of rock, and this style of music. Just not a fan.

17 || Saint Motel - Move || I like the video of this song, and the song itself. Even though I generally enjoy female artists more, I think this song is good.

18 || Ayosha ft. Tihamer - Burning Bridges || I like and dislike this song. I don’t like the singing but the song is catchy.

19 || Angus & Julia Stone - Chateau || I like the relaxing style of this music. It’s different than a lot of the other entries, and I like that about it.

20 || Goodbye To Gravity - Back To Life || I strongly dislike this song. I don’t like acoustic  songs, or this song in general. The normal version I would probably hate also.

21 || LaBritney - How We Do || This is a general ok entry. It’s boring but not terrible. Don’t hate it, don’t love it.

22 || Hedley - All Night || I’ve heard of this artist, and I generally dislike him. This song is okay, mediocre imo. Not bad, or not amazing like the last song.
2414 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
1) Plan B - It was okay, it was fun to listen to in the beginning and is a bit catchy, but it slowly felt like it became a background noise to me
02) Cam - 'Diane' - I love the intro especially but I love the whole song It's catchy and it's not over the top.
03) Mona Haydar - 'Hijabi (Wrap My Hijab)' - Um idk what to say, but it is a little catchy lol.
04) Gabrielle Aplin - 'Miss You' - this is a nice song, and has some nice parts. but it needed something a little more.
05) Blessed - 'Pride' - okay this is a bop. i love everything about the song. i was bopping my little head to the beat.
06) Evanescence - 'Imperfection' - i like how this song sounds, but it isn't my type of music
07) Natasha Blume - 'Ghost' - it's not bad, but i wish it sped up a little more
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah - 'On My Mind' - the beginning is really annoying. yeah the whole song is just annoying :/
09) Fire Knives - 'Savages' - i love this song. this song is truly a bop. i love the drop and just everything about the song.
10) Stormzy - 'Blinded By Your Grace (feat. MNEK)' - I usually don’t like rap, but this song was really good for me. it was really catchy. the chorus gave me goosebumps tbh
11) Maya Diab - 'Gatifin' - this song is so catchy and i love the beat but i wish i could understand it
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland - 'Unknown (To You) [Timbaland Remix]' - his voice goes well with this song and i feel like i could feel his soul
13) Anjulie - 'Criminal' - this song was cute, but i wish it had more layers to it
14) Brandon Heath - 'Got The Love' - this song was really happy, but it just didnt hit the spot for me.
15) Allie X - 'Paper Love' - this song was just average for me
16) Greta Van Fleet - 'Highway Tune' - just didnt do it for me. not a fan of the style or the instrumental
17) Saint Motel - 'Move' - cute song, but wasn’t a fan of the repetitiveness
18) Ayosha - 'Burning Bridges (feat. Tihamer)' - i really liked the beginning, but it got boring for me as it went on until the chorus came back.
19) Angus & Julia Stone - 'Chateau' - it started off nicely but then it stayed the same, i was wanting more as i listened to this but never got it
20) Goodbye To Gravity - 'Back To Life' - i really enjoyed this but it was missing something and was so close to being a top tier for me.
21) LaBritney - 'How We Do' - this song is fun to listen to
22) Hedley - 'All Night' - i love his voice and i love this song. i love everything about this song
2414 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
Plan B- It was good at the start, but it got uninteresting.

Cam- I don’t like country that much, but i do like Female country a lot of the times and this was a bop :0 and gave me Wiktoria vibes

Mona Haydar- The thumbnail looked iconic, but don’t like rap and it was bad ugh.

Gabrille Aplin- Her voice sounded like Selena Gomez lol! It was pretty one note so i was a bit bored it was decent though.

Blessed- I was feeling this one tbh i was bopping my head without noticing for the longest time lol

Evanescense- This was amazing omg!!! Her vocals are amazing and liking all these elements in the song, it’s a masterpiece, but idk if i will replay it a lot.

Natasha Blume- A very nice song i really liked the chorus  the verses were ok!

Jorja Smith X Preditah- It was a cute song, it kind of passed by me but i liked it

Five Knives- Omg this is a really strong contest so  far, this is amazing stellar vocals and loving the beat!!!!

Stormzy- Do not like his voice! The song is ok, but this voice ruins it.

Maya Diab- This was such a bop, i liked the language a lot!

Jacob Banks, Timbaland- Did not like the vocals again, the song was ok.

Anjulie- A nice bop, nothing special but good!

Brandon Heath- I really liked the video, the song was decent as well!

Allie X- This was boring the song just flew past me.

Greta Van Fleet- bibbles or my mom. Bye.

Saint Motel- I liked some parts but the bridge was awful lol

Ayosha- It’s a good song i especially like the chorus, the rest is a decent!

Angus & Julia Stone- This left no impact on me at all,boring

Goodbye To Gravity- Again very boring and not my type of song, vocals were bad also.

LaBritney- It was kind of a bop it was nothing that special and didn't get be moving really but it was decent

Hedley- Awful lyrics lol eww. Very basic as well.
2414 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Plan B - That is a great voice. The song started off on a high but I'm waiting for it to go somewhere. It's kind of lacking a chorus, but I really like the instrumental. Okay, there's the chorus. It's not a bad opening entry but I don't know how it'll stand up after 21 other songs.
2) Cam - Pretty in-your-face start. I appreciate the folksy/bluegrass quality to this as it keeps it from being pure country. The song isn't my cup of tea but the chorus has a charming quality to it that is making me fall in love with it. I'm torn, but I'm leaving this song with a positive opinion so we'll see how that translates into points.
3) Mona Haydar - Lyrically, I wasn't sure about this at first but it definitely improves. I really want to like this as Mona is promoting a positive message through a pretty contemporary song, but as a whole this falls flat. I can't get into the beat for some reason. It's not bad but not great either.
4) Gabrielle Aplin - I was considering submitting this when I sent Waking Up Slow. I'm not sure if I would have sent it so soon after Gabrielle won because I think the general consensus will be that it's a bit of a step down from Waking Up Slow. But personally, I love this song. There's something about this that just pops. Definitely in contention for my high points.
5) Blessed - I'm glad this isn't a mess. I'm not totally feeling the drop but the song is very good, and they both have a nice voice.
6) Evanescence - I like Evanescence but I wasn't totally feeling this one. I was kind of hoping for something a little simpler. I enjoy experimentation but this missed the mark for me.
7) Natasha Blume - Isn't this like the third time she's been sent recently? I remember voting for her before, but I'm not sure about this one. There's a quality to her voice here that I don't really like. That sorts itself out just in time for the chorus which was definitely a step up from the verse that preceded it. It's not a bad song, but I'm not sold on it.
8) Jorja Smith x Preditah - Not particularly a fan of this genre, and I don't like a lot of the vocal effects. I'll pass.
9) Fire Knives - This is giving me subtle Krewella vibes. There are some cool elements to this song but it's a little too aggressive for me.
10) Stormzy - I can't tell who's singing which parts. I like some of the vocals, but not others. All around I ain't feeling this though.
11) Maya Diab - A bit too much going on here. I can't really jive to the instrumental, and I don't like her voice either. Not a fan of this.
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland - Great vocal from Jacob as always. The song definitely goes in the right direction at the chorus. I don't think this is a definite replay from me, but it's probably my favourite song since #5, so points are likely as of now.
13) Anjulie - Okay, this is catchy as hell. It's a pretty simple pop song but I'm totally bopping to it.
14) Brandon Heath - Yas sign language! The song is pretty groovy, but I don't have much of an opinion on this. It's just alright.
15) Allie X - I've really been enjoying Allie's new songs. I was considering submitting this along with Downtown and Casanova. I probably would have sent Casanova though I reckon this is the safest choice of the three. It takes a little time to get going but the song really has that Allie X spark along with proper instrumentation. It's a good track.
16) Greta Van Fleet - Not feeling this, sorry.
17) Saint Motel - I didn't realize Saint Motel had new stuff out. This is super groovy and I'm definitely into it. The vocal is a little monotonous but the song has some fun quirks to it with the repetition. Love the pre-chorus, but it's the chorus that injects this with so much life that makes me really like it. Good song.
18) Ayosha - This song is definitely an experience. I just wrote out a comment about how I was finding this boring, but then the track switched it up and I started to like it. This is probably worthy of a relisten.
19) Angus & Julia Stone - A bit dreary. Not a fan of either of their voices. This reminds me of old school TSC, but not in a good way.
20) Goodbye To Gravity - This sounds dated. Not a fan.
21) LaBritney - I feel like LaBritney is really feeling it. I wish I felt the same way.
22) Hedley - Love this band and love this song. Great closer.
2414 days 9 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
01) Plan B
his have a nice voice but the sing kinda boring

02) Cam
country song its a nice song

03) Mona Haydar
Yasss this song is better than her other song "dog"

04) Gabrielle Aplin
Its not bad but i think it will doing well

05) Blessed
Its not bad but i dont think I will listen to it again

06) Evanescence
its not as good as Bring me to life, My immortal, and My heart is broken

07) Natasha Blume
every her song is sounds different tho

08) Jorja Smith x Preditah
Not cup of my tea

09) Fire Knives
The verses is so good and then the chorus part hmm yeah not bad

10) Stormzy
the first part is good the others part hmmm

11) Maya Diab
No hate but this is not me

12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland
I love the vocal tho

13) Anjulie
Is she the girl who sing "Brand new bitch" ?

14) Brandon Heath
Its not bad still worth to listen

15) Allie X
I thought this song already has been sent lol

16) Greta Van Fleet
I hope someone sent a good/modern rock song

17) Saint Motel
Kinda like this song lol

18) Ayosha
rap part is my fav

19) Angus & Julia Stone
it is beautiful but this is too slow for me

20) Goodbye To Gravity
Same with 16

21) LaBritney
I found this boring sorry

22) Hedley
Its not bad wish it more banger
2414 days 8 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Plan B – Jesus his voice is something else and has made a big impact and it just keeps getting better and better with the music being really good
02) Cam – The harmony here is really good and I do enjoy the vibe that this is bringing and I think that I could get into this
03) Mona Haydar – What is she trying to achieve here with her singing so bad that I would rather hear a goat scream than here and the music gets annoying really fast
04) Gabrielle Aplin – The music here brings me joy and I just love that feeling but her voice was quiet and it started to get repetitive
05) Blessed – All I can say is that the chorus was a mess with nothing working and I thought this has potential but sadly they wasted it
06) Evanescence – Even though her voice is unique I didn’t like it one bit and the music here sounds more confusing than pleasant
07) Natasha Blume – She has nice vocals and I wanted to like this but the music was a let down and lacked that special moment
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah – Yes I am grooving along to this wonderful gem with her voice on point and I love the beat
09) Fire Knives – I’m not a fan of the music but I believed their voices were on fire and it showed during the chorus which they shine in
10) Stormzy – What style is the artist even trying to achieve and I don’t like the singing and rapping so this is not a good package
11) Maya Diab – Dam this is a song that I can’t help to bring a smile to with that awesome beat and her voice just makes this perfect
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland – This is not that bad with him sounding alright and it does get boring at times
13) Anjulie – It’s a killer song that I’m hearing with her voice being the driving force and I can really get behind the beat so bravo
14) Brandon Heath – What happened at the chorus with his voice sounding pitchy and it just ruined the vibe for me
15) Allie X – She is so talented and this is no exception with her voice standing out and the beat being outstanding to hear
16) Greta Van Fleet – Nope his voice is not attractive and the beat just doesn’t go anyway and I just want it to stop
17) Saint Motel – This just feels forced with the lyrics and I thought the only thing that kept this going was the music and that’s it
18) Ayosha – I wish the whole song was the pre chorus since that was lit and the rest was a huge pile of trash
19) Angus & Julia Stone – I adore the beat that helped to bring a rhythm and the singing was lacking emotion
20) Goodbye To Gravity – Having the music being simple just made this sound so much better and I think that I might be in love with it
21) LaBritney – Her voice is something to desire with it not sounding good and the beat is so annoying that I want this whole song to stop
22) Hedley – The beat is full of energy and it shows while the voice wasn’t coming through how I thought it would
2414 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
01) Plan B – very northern soul, quite like it, even though it has a few noises that are not needed!
02) Cam – felt very 70s, could hear brotherhood of man singing this!!!!!
03) Mona Haydar – might be sending a message, but I would switch this off and not hear the message!!
04) Gabrielle Aplin – has it really been 10 contest!!
05) Blessed – I knew as soon as it started it wasn’t for me, and my mind was not changed!!
06) Evanescence – well I like Evanescence, but unfortunately, she swore in the first 20 seconds!!
07) Natasha Blume – someone wishing it was a Halloween theme!!  It was a bit of a dirge!!
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah – the 80s want that backing track back!!  That stereo effect is really really annoying with headphones on, and she can't be bothered to actually say the words!!!!
09) Fire Knives – has some really good bits, and some that are questionable, but overall I quite like it.
10) Stormzy – not a fan, didn’t do it for me! It was very messy!
11) Maya Diab – okay, whats happening? Oh here's the singing. It's very long, it's very repetitive. Has it finished? Nope, its still going!! And it's over!
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland – his voice is quite nice, but it’s a bit draggy!
13) Anjulie – not a fan of the singing, a bit whiney, don’t like the tune.
14) Brandon Heath – was quite standard magic radio kind of song!!
15) Allie X – has it been 10 contest!! It was okay.
16) Greta Van Fleet – blimey, is he the grandson of Robert plant!!
17) Saint Motel – don’t know why, but I liked this!!
18) Ayosha – too choppy, to mixed up. Not for me.
19) Angus & Julia Stone – verging on twee, it was okay, quite liked his voice.
20) Goodbye To Gravity –amazingly sad story about the band. prefer the other version, but this is quite nice. I quite like scream rock bands doing acoustic versions.
21) LaBritney – not for me!
22) Hedley – quite a standard end to the contest!!
2414 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Plan B – Never been a massive fan of his music. But this caught my attention straight away. The first 30 seconds were the best part of this, but overall, I liked this. :)

02) Cam – Jesus. This caught my attention straight away too…but in more of a gut-wrenching way. Bloody Diane…do you think this about a real girl, or the name was chosen cos it rhymes with man? Either way I don’t want to hear the name Diane for a long time. :p

03) Mona Haydar – I like how the song is tackling stereotypes…but tbh this was a slog to get the whole way through. But it’s a shame, as the lyrics in the verses were a great, but that chorus though….I’m torn.

04) Gabrielle Aplin – As a former winner…this is pretty safe.The verses were bland, but it did get better in the chorus but only slightly. Solid enough, but I’m struggling to find positive things to write tbh.

05) Blessed – I liked this one. I wouldn’t compare this to Gabrielle Aplin (sorry to call you out Dallas) as this song is a lot more lively in my opinion. :p I wish the chorus was stronger though. :)

06) Evanescence – I wish I was listening to this at night and not on a Sunday morning. The piano set me right on edge. It’s OK…nowhere near their best. I used to binge listen to them about 10 years ago and I would have skipped over this track quite a bit. Bleh…not too bad.

07) Natasha Blume – Ok she was going for Lana Del Rey…but sounded more like she was witch standing around the cauldron. I didn’t like the echo on her voice…the chorus was a little bit too slow.

08) Jorja Smith x Preditah – Choppy mess at the beginning. Not feeling her vocals or the predictable drum line…it’s not bad, but it’s not something I would choose to listen to. Bleh…

09) Fire Knives – You did well bitch. YOU DID WELL. The complete standout for me so far. In a different league to the other entries we’ve heard so far. I did lose some of the lyrics during the chorus, but very enjoyable. I have song envy, I WISH I ENTERED THIS!

10) Stormzy – I like everything about this apart from the rap…and I know that is going to be saddening to the person that sent this…but I just particularly enjoy rapping. Sorry.

11) Maya Diab – Fierce dance moves from the granny. I liked this. It’s good…I liked her voice and the progression of the track in general.

12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland – Gorgeous voice, GORGEOUS…just stunning. The second standout so far…stunning from start to finish. Sublime.

13) Anjulie – Excellent. Not going to be an absolute favourite of the contest, but it’s up there with the best. I love the way she sang criminal. I loved the last minute, moved this song right up to the ‘great’ category for me.

14) Brandon Heath – Yawn. A little boring. Ok voice…but the song was just meh…it even sounds like he’s half asleep when he sings ‘you’ve got the love’

15) Allie X – Puke at the whistling…This is good, like all of the other entries by her. It lacks a real standout moment, but it’s fine enough. :p Actually maybe that is a bit too harsh, as there was some magical moments…which actually included the whistling…so yeah…what do I know? :p

16) Greta Van Fleet – Geezus…scream at me why don’t you?  I liked elements of this…but otherwise it’s a bit messy, very messy in places. I like the energy though.

17) Saint Motel – Oh yesssssssssss….shaking my bum to this. I much preferred the verses over the chorus. But everything is pretty solid. :D

18) Ayosha – I’m surprised this hasn’t charted yet because I do hear this on the radio. That chorus is great, so is his voice…but there are some annoying parts to this. Luckily those parts are not too frequent. I particularly enjoy that fast build...loved that part!

19) Angus & Julia Stone – I dislike this style of singing….both his and her vocals are almost painful to listen to. His moany growl and her moany whisper…couldn’t get past that. Sorry.

20) Goodbye To Gravity – Pretty  standard song…I disliked the acoustic guitar and the whole song in general. BLEH…is song still going onnnnnn?

21) LaBritney – It’s alright…very standard. I think Blessed this type of song better in my opinion. That basic arse fade out at the end….END YOUR SONG PROPERLY LABRITNEY. :p
2414 days 5 hours ago
FuegoEscoces
01) Plan B - Not for me personally. Not too bad or anything, just a wee bit lacking for me.
02) Cam - I liked this. I love this style of music and she has a good voice :) I’m pleasantly surprised.
03) Mona Haydar - I wasn’t a fan of this. Half the time Ive no idea what she’s actually trying to say.
04) Gabrielle Aplin - This was nice. Pleasant enough to listen to. Not too bad.
05) Blessed - I dunno, I feel like ive heard this sort of song 100 times before. It isn’t bad but I just don’t think its for me.
06) Evanescence - Unsurprisingly, I liked this song. I don’t know what else to say except good job :D
07) Natasha Blume - I wasn’t the biggest fan of this. Maybe I’d need to listen to it more. I’m a bit sad though as I thought I’d like this one.
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah - Well I hated the start, like, a lot. Honestly though, it got better as the song went on.
09) Fire Knives - I enjoyed this more than I thought I would. I could see myself putting this on my phone.
10) Stormzy - I don’t really like his music. This song wasn’t actually too bad though. It was nice enough, just a bit dull.
11) Maya Diab - It reminds me of summer. The song is nice and cheery and I like it.
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland - Not really for me, personally. I don’t really like his voice, a bit too ‘rough’ for my taste
13) Anjulie - Its okay, again, one of those songs I feel like I’ve heard 100 times before. I don’t really know what to think. There were some aspects I really liked then some I didn’t at all.
14) Brandon Heath - Aww, it’s cool the video used sign language.- I like that. The song was surprisingly quite good, not normally what I’d go for but I really enjoyed it.
15) Allie X - I like the echo effect on the voice. The song was okay, it’s been one of the better ones this contest :)
16) Greta Van Fleet - Not for me at all really. It does stand out, which I like, but Im just not really into this style of music.
17) Saint Motel - Not too bad. It was a bit underwhelming though.
18) Ayosha - I liked the song quite a lot. I’d happily listen to this if someone else put it on, but I wouldn’t choose to play it.
19) Angus & Julia Stone - Damn, I was hoping this song would be in French. I’m sad. The intro lasts a really long time, but actually I loved the song. Very pleasantly surprised :)
20) Goodbye To Gravity - This was good. I’d totally listen to this when I’m in my roomm staring at the ceiling.
21) LaBritney - The third song this contest where I’m gonna say I feel like I’ve heard it 100 times. Idk, all these sort of songs just sort of blend into one.
22) Hedley - Nice, sounds like a good song to drive to, or to be sitting out in the sun listening to.
2414 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
this is the first time in a while i've wanted to give more than 10 songs points.... finally a decent week!

01) Plan B        this was too much and not enough all in one
02) Cam        pretty good. Not the best country song I've heard recently but definitely a good one
03) Mona Haydar        it was aiight but the underproduced value made me not like it as much
04) Gabrielle Aplin        well this is probably gonna do well
05) Blessed        wow this has been a pretty good tsc compared to the rest recently
06) Evanescence        I get it but no
07) Natasha Blume        putting me back to sleep … cool
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah        another okay one
09) Fire Knives        seriously … this tsc has really stepped up
10) Stormzy        good night
11) Maya Diab        I needed more cohesiveness… It's preetty good
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland        boring b-o-r-n-i-n-g
13) Anjulie        any week this would be high… this week it's in the big group of high.
14) Brandon Heath        this is fun but I am not that big a fan of the vocals. Also the asl pandering for pity points… come on
15) Allie X        no thank you
16) Greta Van Fleet        okay there's the shitty tsc we know… I'm assuming it'll continue this way
17) Saint Motel        yup… this must stop
18) Ayosha        it's aiight… wish it had a bit more in there
19) Angus & Julia Stone        no thank you
20) Goodbye To Gravity        it must be stopped
21) LaBritney        serving 90s but trying to make it contemporary but the lack of beat really killed the vibe
22) Hedley        the vocals are what drops this a couple notches
2414 days 3 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Plan B - I didn't like this, it sounds like he's trying too hard to oversing and I'm not a fan of that atleast in studio versions of songs, not for me unfortunately.
02) Cam - I loved this so much. At the start there's those little breaks and it's haunting kinda and then the beat kicks in and it becomes such a fun song. That was really interesting and it worked honestly.
03) Mona Haydar - This is SO much. I love her flow and this was so different and I loved it LMAO I want to wrap my hijab after listening to this. Legends.
04) Gabrielle Aplin - OMG I REMEMBER LISTENING TO THAT CHORUS. IT WAS OK TIL THEN BUT I LEGIT REMEMBER HEARING THAT AND IT'S SO GOOD. I love the 'won't, let, go' part so much, then the rest of song I enjoyed a lot so yasss.
05) Blessed - It was nice, I vibed to it, I like the attitude of the song and yeah pretty much I just like the song.
06) Evanescence - This was really interesting.. I don't know if her voice works with this type of beat, it could be a bit too experimental, idk? The chorus (the break into the chorus especially) was pretty amazing though, I'd probably like it more if she wasn't almost whispering during the verses, well maybe not whispering, talk-singing.
07) Natasha Blume - I mean it has a foundation but she could have done a LOT more, like when she goes 'like a ghooost' I want her to BELT. I like power and I thought this song would have this but meh it's just ok to me.
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah - Those distorted sounds at the start were fucking annoying, then it led into the most boring song of this entire contest and believe me I am not here for it.
09) Fire Knives - Halsey? jk. It started off ok but I liked the chorus a lot, I wonder how many songs have the phrase 'we are savages' in it. It was definitely nice though, she was passionate.
10) Stormzy - For Stormzy's standard this is good but like...he's a rapper. It feels weird having him sing a song like this. Atleast in the rap part he didn't sound like he did in that other mess of a song, I like MNEK in this though. Something still puts me off.
11) Maya Diab - I must admit, I was dancing to this tbh, I wasn't even liking it at the start but it just grew on me SO quick and I'm bopping to it. It went on for ages though LOL.
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland - That was quite beautiful, that voice with the beat just works so well and you can just hear the emotion in the words he sings. I liked this a lot more than I thought I would.
13) Anjulie - I liked this, it was quite nice, I liked pretty much everything about it despite there being so many other songs like this, hmm idk I just enjoyed it a lot so.
14) Brandon Heath - The video was nice I guess, I suppose I liked this but I'm not obsessed with it, like I don't think I'd come back to it. I liked his voice a lot though.
15) Allie X - Goddess came into the contest with intentions of snatching wigs and I'm definitely bald now. I love this song so much and those little sounds that pop up randomly are so nice and it's just a solid bop folks.
16) Greta Van Fleet - What the fuck is this mess. A few seconds in and he's already screaming in my ear, then he starts properly singing and he sounds like a literal mess his vocals are so ugly to me I just can't.
17) Saint Motel - It started off nice with the beat but I was expecting a lot more from the start and his vocals just aren't that good to me. Whoops.
18) Ayosha - FUCK ME UP. Holy shit, this entire thing had me shook, he sang a bit, then those distorted vocals came and I was fucking living, and the rest of the song was just so great to me. This is the best song so far probably.
19) Angus & Julia Stone - I mean Idk what to say to this because it was really goddamn boring and there really is no good qualities of this. Atleast the guy is hot.
20) Goodbye To Gravity - I have a feeling the 'acoustic reprise' is the reason why this song is so boring just like the last song. Like was it necessary? I just didn't enjoy it at all.
21) LaBritney - I liked it. There is absolutely nothing special about it but like I did enjoy it. Maybe it needed more punch, idk.
22) Hedley - Sounds like another mess of a Chainsmoker song & guess what I was bopping to it. Trust me I didn't want to. But I'm a generic ass bitch so it just had to be done.
2414 days 1 hour ago
FighterMan
01) Plan B - 'Heartbeat' **
- Love the voice and style. The chorus is a bit on the down side.

02) Cam - 'Diane'
- Not a fan, i hate songs that sound like they should be in a musical. I'm not a country music vibes.

03) Mona Haydar - 'Hijabi (Wrap My Hijab)'
- this changed my life to be honest. love it, the chorus is good too.

04) Gabrielle Aplin - 'Miss You'
-very boring imo. feels like it had the same dull beat for the entire song.

05) Blessed - 'Pride'
-I feel it's sloppy, it's a type of song that i would not listen to more than two times. Would leave it on the radio if it was playing but thats about it.

06) Evanescence - 'Imperfection'
-I like the chorus but thats a bout it. The rest is kind of boring to me, not the best from them but i like them so i'm a bit bias.

07) Natasha Blume - 'Ghost'
-Extremely boring song for me, feels like it should be in a disney movie.

08) Jorja Smith x Preditah - 'On My Mind'
-My ears got fucked up in the beginning cause of my headphones. I like her voice a lot, the song is not good though. I feel if she sang a different style song it would be a big hit.

09) Fire Knives - 'Savages'
-I like the beat of this song, the vocals and the chorus are on point too. A song i would def have on repeat for a while. My only critique is the frequent change in style. Like going from soft type of song to aggressive.

10) Stormzy - 'Blinded By Your Grace (feat. MNEK)'
-Very boring, should be in a disney movie.

11) Maya Diab - 'Gatifin' (song starts at 0:57)
-I like this song a lot, the chorus is a bit boring dull for me. Other than that it's really good, def will be looking up more songs by her.

12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland - 'Unknown (To You) [Timbaland Remix]' **
-I love the vocals and the style, the build up is really on point. This is probably my favourite right now.

13) Anjulie - 'Criminal'
-Not bad, not really my style of song but the chorus beat is pretty good.

14) Brandon Heath - 'Got The Love'
-I don't like it to be honest. It's really sloppy and the chorus is annoying.

15) Allie X - 'Paper Love'
-It's boring, she's trying to be like menalie martiniz or what ever her name is. And i'm not a fan.

16) Greta Van Fleet - 'Highway Tune'
-the vocal is not bad, but its giving me childish boy band vibes and they all need to exterminated from this world.

17) Saint Motel - 'Move'
-when this song started i thought i was going to hate it so much. But i like vocals like this, it started really good and i was 100% sure it was going to be my favourite. Then the chorus started and i hated it again. The chorus doesn't match at all.

18) Ayosha - 'Burning Bridges (feat. Tihamer)'
-Great start to the song, i love the beat. It's a bit all over the place though, but his vocals is really good.

19) Angus & Julia Stone - 'Chateau'
-Not their best song to be honest, it doesn't really build up properly. Vocals as usual is really good.

20) Goodbye To Gravity - 'Back To Life'
-This was really boring and his vocals really annoy me.

21) LaBritney - 'How We Do'
-I don't like music like this, it sounds sloppy and it just all over the place. Not a fan at all.

22) Hedley - 'All Night'
-They have better music, but either way it's a good song. Wouldn't be something i have on repeat though.
2414 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
You wish Allie X was trying to be like Melanie Martinez, Allie X's music is way better than that flop.
2414 days 1 hour ago
ricktworick1
Results delayed by one hour (now 9 pm GMT, I am still in Cambridge and won't be home till half past 8)
2414 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
you do travel a lot these days rick

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!