This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 297 Final

Topic » TSC 297 Final

2419 days 9 hours ago
Temeky
01) Plan B
Not a fan of the vocals. The music is nice.

02) Cam
I’m really not a fan of country muslc, so this is hard for me to like.

03) Mona Haydar
Oh my lord what is this LMAO
I was expecting a new DSV but I was really disappointed with this.

04) Gabrielle Aplin
Heard this before. I love the music in this.

05) Blessed
I really like this! Felt a bit messy at the start but I like it!

06) Evanescence
This felt very ”all over the place”.

07) Natasha Blume
God, this is boring.

08) Jorja Smith x Preditah
I don’t know why but I hate this.

09) Fire Knives
Heard this before. It’s catchy, and I like it.

10) Stormzy
Oh honey, no. I absolutely hate everything about this, but mostly his voice.

11) Maya Diab
Not bad, not good.

12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland
Pretty mediocre, I don’t really have an opinion of this.

13) Anjulie
IM LIKE A BRAND NEW BITCH OOO- No?
This will probably win. I like it.

14) Brandon Heath
The song was pretty mediocre, but I liked the video.

15) Allie X
This could be a contender for winning.
The song is okay, nothing special.

16) Greta Van Fleet
NO. NEXT.

17) Saint Motel
Another potential winner.
I swear I’ve heard this before. Nonetheless, I really like it.

18) Ayosha
Nah, nothing for me.

19) Angus & Julia Stone
Boring.

20) Goodbye To Gravity
I always have a hard time with acoustic songs. This is no exception.

21) LaBritney
I love her moves, she’s really fierce, but the song is so boring and uneventful.

22) Hedley
Not bad, but the video REALLY drags the song down.
2419 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
22) Hedley
Not bad, but the video REALLY drags the song down

The 2nd part of the comment is legit the dumbest shit I have read in a REALLY LONG time
2419 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
thats why i dont watch the videos!!
2419 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I kind of didn't listen to Hedley. :p But I'm so conscientious I didn't even have to be reminded to comment on the entry. :p

22) Hedley - They have better. This is alright. A very standard summer song...shame we're now in the latter half of autumn. :p  It's a solid enough listen, but in an ok contest there are enough songs that are better. :p :) Oh and the video just ruined the song for me. jk jk jk bants bants bants. :p
2419 days 9 hours ago
Temeky
Well I’m sorry but it’s how I feel about the song.
2419 days 9 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Plan B - 'Heartbeat' - Not really into this.  It’s not bad but seems dated.
02) Cam - 'Diane' - Not really into country but I do listen to it occasionally.  I don’t like the new country rock.  But this is different.  I quite like it.
03) Mona Haydar - 'Hijabi (Wrap My Hijab)' - Ya.  Just too weird.
04) Gabrielle Aplin - 'Miss You' - This was really boring.  Easy listening but too easy.
05) Blessed - 'Pride' - This really sounds like a million other songs.  It was ok but so predictable
06) Evanescence - 'Imperfection' - I love Amy’s voice.  It was a little boring at the beginning but I liked the chorus.  It really grew on me.  Love the orchestra.
07) Natasha Blume - 'Ghost' - Wow that was boring.  I mean I didn’t hate it but...no
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah - 'On My Mind' - I liked the beat in this.  Really liked it.
09) Fire Knives - 'Savages' - I enjoyed this.  But it was a little strange music...seems like rock, dance.  Very weird.
10) Stormzy - 'Blinded By Your Grace (feat. MNEK)' - Not for me
11) Maya Diab - 'Gatifin' (song starts at 0:57) - That was catchy.  I mean I wouldn’t listen to it again but it was cute.
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland - 'Unknown (To You) [Timbaland Remix]' - This was really really good.  Like an old Motown ballad really.
13) Anjulie - 'Criminal' - Another catchy one.  Not my thing though. But not bad.
14) Brandon Heath - 'Got The Love' - Ya.  Don’t really like this.
15) Allie X - 'Paper Love' - Wow.  That was really weird but it had me interested all the way through.
16) Greta Van Fleet - 'Highway Tune' - Liked this too.  Wow I don’t have enough points to go around to all of them I like this week.
17) Saint Motel - 'Move' - Wow.  That’s a throwback.  Reminded me of K C and the Sunshine Band from the 70’s except this was bad.
18) Ayosha - 'Burning Bridges (feat. Tihamer)' -  i found the beat of this a little annoying. Just blah.
19) Angus & Julia Stone - 'Chateau' - This was ok.  I enjoyed it.  But maybe not good enough to get points on this great week.
20) Goodbye To Gravity - 'Back To Life' - This was pretty weak.
21) LaBritney - 'How We Do' - Wow she is completely annoying.
22) Hedley - 'All Night' - I use to like Hedley when they first came out and were way more rock.  This is just pop shit.
2419 days 9 hours ago
Music
01) Plan B - I dont like anything about this tbh
02) Cam - me and diane think this is rather dreadful
03) Mona Haydar - I literally l u v this
04) Gabrielle Aplin - this was nice but kinda one tone
05) Blessed - I like it but sounds like 1000 other songs on the radio
06) Evanescence - ?? why was this submitted l o l
07) Natasha Blume - If Im being honest I didnt care for this, the piano also got on my nerves
08) Jorja Smith x Preditah - Am I having a stroke at the beginning?? why are the cutting out noises so popular. With that being said I like her voice and the 90s vibe the song gives
09) Fire Knives - I will keep this short, next.
10) Stormzy - The music sounds like church music and gets worse towards the end. I am confused with what this song is trying to be
11) Maya Diab - no thx
12) Jacob Banks, Timbaland - with the entries so far this stands out for me
13) Anjulie - I dont like her because she was SOOOO over played on the radio but this was kinda catchy imo
14) Brandon Heath - blah.
15) Allie X - LIT
16) Greta Van Fleet - no originality
17) Saint Motel - mess
18) Ayosha - this was decent
19) Angus & Julia Stone - their voices compliment each other very nicely
20) Goodbye To Gravity - this is a total mess.
21) LaBritney - the previous song was so bad that this literally deserves a gold star.
22) Hedley - love it
2419 days 9 hours ago
ricktworick1
If videos are going to influence your scores you may as well create Tengaged Video Contest
2419 days 9 hours ago
QueenMichelle
I remember I won with Brandon Skeie half of the reason because he was hot. Lmao.
2419 days 9 hours ago
Patrick319
Bree Runway woulda won Tengaged Video Contest
2419 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
I love Tengaged Video Contest!
2419 days 8 hours ago
Insanity17
9 pm GMT

what is this in American?
2419 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
9pm is in around 40 minutes :p
2419 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
Also I generally find that if I'm paying so much attention to the video that I let it have an effect on my opinion on the song then the song probably isn't that engaging in the first place but that's just me and probably made no sense :p
2419 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
I am home now, putting 12 sets of final day votes!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!