This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 297 Final

Topic » TSC 297 Final

2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
13) Anjulie - 'Criminal' The rythm is pretty nice, her accent is also attractive. But the work is very simple, not too much complexity there.
2393 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) Allie X - 'Paper Love'
2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
14) Brandon Heath - 'Got The Love' Typical song. Justin Timberlake vibes, the style doesn't impress me at all, I find it simply boring. I don't get what it is with that video, it's pathetic.
2393 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Greta Van Fleet - 'Highway Tune'
2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
15) Allie X - 'Paper Love' Another frequent appeareance. Not to much of a song, she has much better.
2393 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) Saint Motel - 'Move'
2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
16) Greta Van Fleet - 'Highway Tune' It reminded me of AC/DC a lot, I think it is enough to say that I've liked it. Old style, still awesome.
2393 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
18) Ayosha - 'Burning Bridges (feat. Tihamer)'
2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
17) Saint Motel - 'Move' I think it lacks something. I agree the style, but still I didn't enjoy it for some reason.
2393 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
19) Angus & Julia Stone - 'Chateau'
2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
18) Ayosha - 'Burning Bridges (feat. Tihamer)' It was an entry in ESCT Second Chances, it was really appreciated, I can't understand what it is so fascinating in it. It has no substance, it's ok, I don't hate it, but I can't say I would feel its absence if it hadn't been here.
2393 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
20) Goodbye To Gravity - 'Back To Life'
2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
19) Angus & Julia Stone - 'Chateau' The rythm is quite nice, but the song is too weak and doesn't go anywhere. And at this point, it looses a lot.
2393 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
21) LaBritney - 'How We Do'
2393 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
20) Goodbye To Gravity - 'Back To Life' A sad story and the lyrics of this song are like they were written after the accident. I see that they aren't. A pleasant enough song I'd say, I hope that the vocalist will come back up on scene.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!