This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 296 Final

Topic » TSC 296 Final

2396 days 23 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Loic Nottet - 'Mud Blood' - That was interesting.  Was that a guy or girl singing...I’m not sure. Ok.  I looked it up It’s a Belgian guy.  I kind of liked it.  Not sure why but I did.
02) Kristina - 'Si Pre mna best' - I liked that it was in Slovakian but it was so childish.
03) Sophie Rose - 'Two Young Lovers' - Ya the kiddies will like this but it was better than the previous.
04) Vera Blue - 'Settle' - I like her voice but don’t like the song.  Common I need a kick ass rock song after the first 4!!  I think I’ll stop listening and hit my playlist for a tune or two.
05) Liis Lemsalu - 'El Peatu' - That was very boring.  Oh for christs sakes let’s get this contest going!!! Please someone save me!!
06) Derrick Barry - 'Boomboom (ft. Chris Cox)' - hahahahahaha That was funny.
07) Nadine Coyle - 'Go To Work' - I like her voice.  This is good.  But then there’s not much to compare to here.  So it will get points.  Just how many remains to be seen.
08) Jorge Blanco - 'Summer Soul' - Not my type of music but it was ok.
09) Kacy Hill - 'Arm's Length' - This was ok but sounds like a hundred other singers.
10) Daya  - 'New' - I don’t like the “music” of this too much, but here was something about it I liked just not sure.
11) The Common Linnets - 'Broken But Home' - Dutch country music.  Interesting.  Surprisingly this was nice but I’m still waiting for a good bop.
12) Joan Thiele - 'Armenia' - Neither of these videos here were viewable in Canada, but unluckily I have VPN and actually had to listen to it.  Not worth the effort.
13) Ten Tonnes - 'Cracks Between' - Ok this is going on my playlist.  I love this. Finally.
14) Nause  - 'Dynamite (ft. Pretty Sister)' - Ok.  Another boom boom song.  Not the bop I’m looking for yet.  It actually drove me nuts, in a bad way.
15) Junior Empire - 'Decide' - This was ok..but somewhat boring.  It’s going to be another week of giving points to songs I wouldn’t normally give them to.
16) Nabiha - 'Young' - Again, this way alright by kind of boring.
17) Lorde - 'Perfect Places' - Yawnnnn.  I like Lorde but did not like this.
18) Noonie Bao - 'Reminds Me' - That was a short song.  I was enjoying it...and then it just stopped, lol
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow - 'Wolves' - Wow I’m surprised.  This sounds like the other entry that it sounds like a million other songs.
20) Girls' Generation - 'All Night' - Well it’s the only upbeat song this week to me.  But it is so dated.
21) Walker Hayes - 'Halloween (ft. Nicolle Galyon)' - I liked this.  It’s been such a bad week so far.  It’s nice to end on a pretty good song.
2396 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Loic Nottet- Well I actually like this as much or more than Millions Eyes where I love the verses for beign super different from what were used to listen to and the chorus is really good too
02) Kristina- Well I sent this girl to 2nd Chances in ESCT and I actually have a idea on who might have sent this here XD I like it, its not one of my fav songs I would ever sent but I would be proud if it had represented Slovakia contest some time
03) Sophie Rose- This is forgettable, sorry, I remember nothing from this song :(
04) Vera Blue- I actually really like this girl, Private by her is a really good song and I truly love it. While this is not even nearly as good as Private in my opinion, its still good nonetheless, I love her voice and her instrumentals are always kinda mysterious but really well done.
05) Liis Lemsalu- I really didnt feel it at the start, it got better as it progressed but as a whole I can't really say I enjoyed it
06) Derrick Barry- Trash timeeeeee. I love myself some drag queens I just didn't particularly like this one sorry.
07) Nadine Coyle- This one is really catchy i feel like its a song I can groove to and even tho its a tad bit forgettable is a really good song nonetheless and also good vocally
08) Jorge Blanco- This one started off well and kept the interest troughout the song however when it ended I was divided, theres something turning me off about i. I really dont know what it is but I like it, theres just something weird about it
09) Kacy Hill- Was this like ballad-ish? I think so but I don't particularly remember it. Its fine for what it is but its not really a standout in this contest
10) Daya - What a mother fucking bop, vocally outstanding and musically great, perfect recipe for a win. I really think this is gonna win and I can't say its undeserved
11) The Common Linnets- I know people will hate on this but I kinda like it, its a sweet song and its a male/female duet. I really like it, even tho it drags a bit too much but besides that enjoyable
12) Joan Thiele- Well all of this girls songs are hit or miss for me: hate Taxi driver, love Save Me for example. This one fits in the Save Me category. Its not as remarkable as the mentioned song but it has something that really gets me into it. I dont know, its nothing special but I like it idk why
13) Ten Tonnes- This ones just a no overall, old fashioned beat imo and the guys voice is weird for me and just overall not my cup of tea
14) Nause- This was annoyingly good and I am gonna stay by that because I just dont really have anything else to say about it
15) Junior Empire- I dont like this one, it doesnt progress and it really doesnt grab my attention.
16) Nabiha- Well that MV was... a choice. Anyways, Nabiha has done better, this is nice but I prefer other stuff by her much more
17) Lorde- After the bop that was Green Light, Lorde came up with this. i don't necessarily dislike it and I see why people like it I like the message and the song isnt bad at all but I think it was a huge down grade from her previous single and its not something I would or will listen on a daily basis in a playlist and sing everywhere
18) Noonie Bao- Not my style at all. The song isn't necessarily great and her voice just completely kills it for me
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow- This one isnt even for being a well known artist is just that I actually dont like it, it has a weird ellement to it and not in a good way. Its just a no from me honestly
20) Girls' Generation- I love this girl knowing that two of them left is heartbreaking :( Oh by them was the first kpop song I heard (besides I Am The Best and Gangnam Style and Gentleman). I love them so much and this song is a true bop , i really love it specially the chorus its really good
21) Walker Hayes- I can see why people will like this, I like some ellements but the others I dont care at all so nah, skip
2396 days 23 hours ago
Temeky
Sorry for taking some time to vote (again) - it was my birthday yesterday (I turned 21!)
Thanks for spacing out the entries, last time we had a wall of entries, the entire page made my computer lag as hell.

01) Loic Nottet
I really don't like Loic. I think he's super overrated and his music is average at best. With that being said, this is average.

02) Kristina
I kinda like this! I felt like the more the song played, the more I enjoyed it, although I don't have a single clue of what she's singing.

03) Sophie Rose
Very mediocre. Felt like it sounded the same throughout the whole song.

04) Vera Blue
Same as the previous song: very mediocre, sounded the same through the whole song - but on top of that, this was also pretty boring.

05) Liis Lemsalu
I can't tell if I like this or not. I think I'll like it more in the future, after a few listens. It was refreshing to have this song after two songs that basically sounded the same.

06) Derrick Barry
Heard this before. It's sooooooo cheap, but it has some form of replay factor to it. It's kinda addictive. It's definitely coming last though.

07) Nadine Coyle
Heard this before. I like it, but it's kinda average in my opinion.

08) Jorge Blanco
Nothing special. He's a pretty boy but that's about it. Mediocre; not bad, not good.

09) Kacy Hill
At first I thought "it's okay" - but then I quickly changed my mind to think "actually, it's kinda good". It's a grower.

10) Daya
The choruses were better than the verses. (That sentence feels grammatically incorrect?)
It's okay.

11) The Common Linnets
Another Eurovision artist who was also VERY overrated!
Very boring, but that was to be expected tbh

12) Joan Thiele
I liked it! Not that much, but I enjoyed it.

13) Ten Tonnes
I'm not a massive fan of indie rock, but this was okay.

14) Nause
Meh. Feels like it was made for the radio.

15) Junior Empire
Mediocre.

16) Nabiha
It's okay, not too bad.

17) Lorde
I've heard this before, and it's one of the few Lorde songs I actually like! Needless to say, the chorus is way better than the verses.

18) Noonie Bao
Nah, this felt super messy. I'm glad it was only 2 minutes long, I don't think I would've been able to listen to it for much longer than that.

19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow
I'm only just now noticing how many mediocre songs there are this edition!? This is another one of them, sorry.

20) Girls' Generation
YAAAAAAAAAAAS. You should all know by now that I'm a big fan of korean and japanese pop. I really like this. Probably a contender for winning.

21) Walker Hayes
The verses reminded me of Lucy Spraggan's "Freddos Aren't 10p" for some reason.

Nah, I didn't like this, but it's probably gonna get top 10 for some reason.
2396 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Happy birthday Temeky for yesterday! 🎂
2396 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
did i win yet
2396 days 21 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
06) Derrick Barry
not bad btw lol not fans of his voice
07) Nadine Coyle
Yasss slay
08) Jorge Blanco
not cup of my tea
09) Kacy Hill
Not Available
10) Daya
Yasss I love this song Solid song
11) The Common Linnets
Not available
12) Joan Thiele
is she from Armenia lol btw this is not cup of my tea kinda boring lol
13) Ten Tonnes
not cup of my tea
14) Nause
Not fans of the beat but not bad
15) Junior Empire
Not my genre
16) Nabiha
I think this song will stuck in my head kinda like it :)
17) Lorde
I think I will listen it again but probably will bored after a few listen lol
18) Noonie Bao
This song is so weird idk if i like it or not
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow
Its a bit boring but not bad
20) Girls' Generation
Not cup of my tea
21) Walker Hayes
They have a nice voices but not song
2396 days 21 hours ago
rollingderp
wasnt this supposed to start
2396 days 21 hours ago
AdelesMom
Yup
2396 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Virginia using the word 'bop' in her comments gave me life on a dreary Sunday evening.
2396 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
wow tolis is late
2396 days 21 hours ago
AdelesMom
I was hardly satisfied with getting a good one!
2396 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Tolisa is fashionably late.
He's probably organising the 21 way tie, cos everyone seemed to get hate and love comments in equal measures. :p
2396 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
Ok that's a really good point honestly lmao there's no stand out song that's got good comments from most people
2396 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Apart from your entry Alexeh!
Your entries always do well, you're the new Rick. :p
2396 days 21 hours ago
AdelesMom
for me it was tthe worst week since I started here.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!