This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 296 Final

Topic » TSC 296 Final

2398 days 6 hours ago
AdelesMom
Hey Rodrigues.  You remember when you submiited Misso, Middle Fingers.  That is one my favorite songs on my play list.  Thanks very much!!!
2398 days 5 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Happy Halloween you monsters! Our clocks go back tonight, meaning I have an extra hour for TSC LOL!

Loic Nottet ~ Not a bad opener, pretty chanty. I feel like its a grower and I can see it doing well. Enjoyed it.
Kristina ~ For a cheesy, poppy song, this was good! Really liked the overall feel, particularly in the chorus. Its a bit repetitive, but certainly nothing offensive.
Sophie Rose ~ TWEE AF. Its sweet yeah, but its too sweet for me...not feeling it.
Vera Blue ~ I feel like this had potential to turn into something haunting and nice, but it pretty much remained vanilla throughout. A bit safe, wouldn't play it again.
Liis Lemaslu ~ Well thank god, after the last 2 dismals, we needed something fun. This certainly delivered. It proper sounds like she's singing about helium balloons? Mad how the 2 best songs so far have been in other languages! Dark horse?
Derrick Barry ~ I honestly adore drag queens, but songs by them just do not seem to do it for me :( Vocally, this is very off, and the rest of it doesn't hold well enough, either.
Nadine Coyle ~ Tolis, dis u? I expected a trainwreck, and got one. No, ta Nadine.
Jorge Blanco ~ Nothing really stands out about this song, but it wasn't unpleasant or anything. Just a bit middle of the road. I wanted it to do more for me than it actually did.
Kacy Hill ~ Sooo much vanilla so far, what is going ON? I suppose this one of the better ones, but I ddn't care that much for it all the same.
Daya ~ I feel like in a stronger TSC, this would struggle in my lower votes, but next to over half the entries so far, this sounded excellent. A bit pitchie, but her range is there. Loved her feature in Don't Let Me Down, so I knew this would hold some reasonable strength.
The Common Linnets ~ Pretty certain that I've liked their past entries, but wasn't bowled over by this really. Its a pleasant duet, but not something I'd return to.
Joan Thiele ~ Parts of this loosely reminded of of Magic by TSOA, except her vocalis female, obviously. Add in synth, and we get a decent pick, and probably an easy contender, too. Liked this one!
Ten Tonnes ~ I enjoyed this more than I expected to, a pleasant change in direction. Liked his vocal.
Nause ~ I feel like this won't be everyone's thing, but I highly enjoyed it. Enjoyed the drop and the vocals a lot.
Junior Empire ~ About time we hit the good songs, really liked this one too! It flowed well, despite a slight lack of punch. Kinda different sounding, I'd listen again.
Nabiha ~ I'd forgot about her. This song was pretty good, a far cry from that one about being in bed, lol! I feel like there are many songs out there similar to this, but I enjoyed it a lot all the same.
Lorde ~ Its not quite Green Light, as that for me is her BEST song, but there was a certain something about this song, all the same...it makes me want to go out and explore the world! Love the chorus.
Noonie Bao ~ That was it? I actually wouldn't have minded another minute it had an interesting flow overall. I was getting into it!
Selena Gomez ~ Why hasn't she released this meanstream? Some of her known songs are a bit lame, yet this to me is a hidden gem - although the eventual drop is slightly disappointing, I'll admit. Great bridge, though!
Girls Generation ~ It seemed a bit messy and awkwardly put together, but elements of it still worked pretty well, and it was better than a good half of the other entries.
Walker Hayes ~ Oo I see what you did there. I actually enjoyed this, very different to what I would have expected. It won't be for everyone, again, but it worked for me.
2398 days 4 hours ago
Insanity17
01) Loic Nottet- I think the vocal is good, but it sounds overly exaggerated. Okay the dynamic just changed to a softer vocal as opposed to the shouting, which I think the song needed at that point. Decent start.
02) Kristina- I wasn’t fond of the beginning, but the chorus was really catchy and I like the instrumentation with it.
03) Sophie Rose- She sounds like every other young pop singer these days. There is nothing new or original about this entry. It has a nice sound, it’s just that I feel like I’ve heard this song a hundred times in the last couple of years.
04) Vera Blue- This just dragged on, so I was shocked to see that it was only 3:39 minutes long when the song ended. It felt at least 5 minutes long. It wasn’t impactful enough for me to appreciate it. Incredible artistry in the entry though.
05) Liis Lemsalu- The beat was very enjoyable, but the vocals didn’t hook me.
06) Derrick Barry- “A room has four walls and I want you up against them all.” That is my new pickup line. This was just meh.
07) Nadine Coyle- It hooked me at the start and I thought this was going to be such a jam, but it didn’t come through all the way. I like the tone and style of this song.
08) Jorge Blanco- A generic male pop vocal, how exciting. There are certain parts where there is a grit in his voice that I really enjoy.
09) Kacy Hill- Her voice has a quirkiness and folksiness to it that I really like. I like how it builds.
10) Daya- I like the chillness of this, but the chorus sounded really strained and that was off putting. Good sound and energy otherwise. 
11) The Common Linnets- Did anyone else think this was a song from a Disney animated movie soundtrack? It’s a nice song, but it was extremely lacking in energy.
12) Joan Thiele- This is “on repeat” worthy. It’s super catchy. I like her tone. I dig the vibe of this 100%.
13) Ten Tonnes- The annunciation of the words just didn’t sit well with me. The ooh’s were a nice touch. This didn’t have a moment that got me excited, it was stagnant.
14) Nause- I’ve heard this before and I still like it. It has a chill vibe. This song just makes you want to grab a vape pen and start huffing and puffing right?
15) Junior Empire- This lacked pizzazz. It felt monotonous. It didn’t hold my attention.
16) Nabiha- Now this is a good entry. It had me jamming in my desk chair. Definitely worthy of being blasted while driving with the windows rolled down.
17) Lorde- I do enjoy this song, but since it’s been overplayed to me, it probably won’t get as many points as it would have if I had been listening to this for the first time. I love Lorde’s tone.
18) Noonie Bao- This was a great entry. Good tone, great beat, everything is working for me.
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow- Okay Selena, you’re crushing this. This is pretty solid. I like the production value of this.
20) Girls' Generation- I’m always iffy with the kpop entries, but this is a jam. This contest is getting tough now. The end entries are slaying.
21) Walker Hayes- This sounds like a mashup of Sam Hunt and Macklemore. It was a pleasant listen, but ending the contest after a series of bops probably won’t help.
2398 days 1 hour ago
Music
01) Loic Nottet - 0:33 seconds of this weird sound and for the song to start. The song is pretty much all over the place. I liked the upbeat dancy part and thats pretty much it
02) Kristina - This was alright. I think this would be a great song for a commercial
03) Sophie Rose - One note song. Something about her voice is off, like shes singing out of pitch or something. The only plus is the YEAHH t pain sound. Love it!
04) Vera Blue - Simplicity at its finest. The cooing at the end drags a little but her voice is really beautiful
05) Liis Lemsalu - I dont understand what they are saying but the beat is getting me in a dancing mood.. so thats a plus!
06) Derrick Barry - AAA would have been better. Im not a fan of this one ha ha
07) Nadine Coyle - I know what to do to get you up in the morning (kate). The video appealed to me and so did the song. I rather enjoyed it
08) Jorge Blanco- Love it.
09) Kacy Hill - her voice sound shaky to me and that was really distracting
10) Daya - All I can think of when I hear this is spotify ads LOL and for that reason its going to be a no from me
11) The Common Linnets - Not something I would return to play again.
12) Joan Thiele - video(s) wont play.
13) Ten Tonnes - Just about anything would sound like gold after listening to number 11. Love the wooing. His voice is lovely. I love how the wooing is stuck in my head already
14) Nause - Club hit I love it
15) Junior Empire - Its alright. His voice is pretty mellow which I liked
16) Nabiha - Her voice is unique which instantly caught my attention
17) Lorde - She literally doesnt even have to try. I love her quirkiness
18) Noonie Bao - The video is really artsy I love it. This is second, third, repeat, repeat worthy
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow - Loving this colab. I can definitely see them remixing this
20) Girls' Generation - Its alright. Didnt stand out to me tho
21) Walker Hayes - I hate songs like this. Wouldnt play again
2398 days ago
Patrick319
01) Loic Nottet - The first 40 seconds weren't too pleasant on the ears, but it's starting to grow on me. I think the problem is that I don't like the start of each verse. The chorus is nice but it's not blowing me away either. It's alright.
2) Kristina - Did rod send this? I was hoping for this to be a pleasant surprise but it's a bit too sugary for my taste. Not a fan.
3) Sophie Rose - I'm not totally impressed but I'm warming up to it as it builds. Ultimately, the chorus is disappointing. It's a rather generic song too - wish there was something more dynamic about it.
4) Vera Blue - This is nice. There are moments in the first verse where this is really magical. Her voice blends in well with the instrumental. I wish it had more of a chorus, but it's the best song yet by a mile.
5) Liis Lemsalu - Hey Catch, this is TSC not ESCT :P Anyways, this is really good. The drop was a little messy, but it's a nice upbeat track. I think this would do better if it were in English but I actually really like that it's in Estonian. Good song.
6) Derrick Barry - https://i.imgur.com/d84oPKf.gif
7) Nadine Coyle - I came across this while song searching. It's a standard pop song, so I dig it almost by default. It would probably get tired after a few listens though. I also don't love her voice.
8) Jorge Blanco - He looks like Cody Ko lol. The vocal is a little weird and I can barely understand what he's singing at times, but the song isn't bad. I like that he mixed it up in the bridge. Ultimately, the song is generic but it was a pleasant listen.
9) Kacy Hill - For some reason this is nothing like what I expected. I wish her voice was a little deeper but the song itself is strong, and it really comes through in the chorus. I don't know what this reminds me of but it's really good. Good find.
10) Daya - Another song I came across while song searching. It starts off strong but I find the chorus a little distracting, and the drop is ultimately a major buzzkill. The whole thing is a bit of a missed opportunity in my opinion.
11) The Common Linnets - CATS is hard to top, but this was a pleasant listen. Great voices too, as always.
12) Joan Thiele - Brownie points for not featuring Paul Abrahamian in the video of a song titled 'Armenia'. Anyways, this is solid. I could see it winning.
13) Ten Tonnes - Bless. Not feeling it.
14) Nause - The piano at the start made me thought ABBA was about to start playing. This is so good. I'm loving his voice, the instrumental, and the drop. The whole thing also sounds very polished. This is right up my ally and straight into my playlist.
15) Junior Empire - This is nice. I wish it had more punch, but I still enjoyed it from start to finish.
16) Nabiha - Haven't listened to Nabiha in a while. This is another really good song. The drop is a bit of a disappointment because it's nothing that I haven't heard before, but I'll overlook that because the verses are great and her voice sounds nice.
17) Lorde - I like Lorde but I'm not a huge Lorde fan. I haven't even fully listened to her last album. I've never really thought much of this song - it's just fine.
18) Noonie Bao - I'm loving the instrumental right off the bat. The buildup is fantastic, and her voice is really good. This deserves to be a minute longer.
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow - Selena's songs are all starting to sound the same to me. I like this though, and I appreciate the change of pace as it builds. Not a fan of the drop but this contest has had a lot of drops so forgive my frustration in that regard.
20) Girls' Generation - I wonder when the next time Steven won't send K-pop will be. Actually this could be Rick too. Regardless, I'm enjoying this. It's a nice pace and I particularly dig the chorus. Good song.
21) Walker Hayes - White guys need to stop rapping. I don't hate this but I'm not particularly enthused by it either.
2397 days 17 hours ago
Insanity
I’m not competing this week so it’s not me :-)
2397 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) Loic Nottet – see, we could have done a Halloween special!! This was alright!!
02) Kristina – had a nice beat, ooh it's changed, it's not too bad!! Not sure about the trumpet. There are some long quiet endings to some of these songs!!
03) Sophie Rose – started off like one of mini bibs songs (she composed a few songs) not liking the high pitched bit. It was okay.
04) Vera Blue – this is a bit haunting, quite like the beat, it's not bad.
05) Liis Lemsalu – started off okay, not sure I'm liking the build up thing, nope not liking the direction it took.
06) Derrick Barry – not for me.  Don’t like the singing or the lyrics.
07) Nadine Coyle – not enjoying this, the vocals are odd, the tune is messy!
08) Jorge Blanco – he's a bit whispery, and a bit shouty feels like it should a bit quicker. Its okay.
09) Kacy Hill – shes a bit high, sounds like she struggling to get to the top. She's a bit Florence!!
10) Daya – sounds a bit familiar, a bit samey, heard it before kind of thing.
11) The Common Linnets – it’s a tad twee, a bit of a country feel, its okay.
12) Joan Thiele – not sure I liked the way it was sung, didn’t like the two voices talking at the same time. The beat was okay.
13) Ten Tonnes – sounds like a band but it's not!! This wasn’t too bad.
14) Nause – started okay, but then went all weird and repetitive!!
15) Junior Empire – quite like this, it’s a bit floaty and band like at the same time.
16) Nabiha – won with Nabiha, think I prefer that one!!
17) Lorde – always find her a bit pretentious, not enjoying all the noises, is she swearing? She is swearing!!
18) Noonie Bao – shes a bit weird, she has an odd tone to her voice, it was okay.
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow – it’s a bit messy, not sure l like the way she's singing it, its okay.
20) Girls' Generation – from those first words, I like to party I knew this wasn’t for me!!
21) Walker Hayes – gosh so surprised that I like this!!
2397 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
awww insanity!!
2397 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Loic Nottet - He's always had a unique tone to his voice, but he sounds like a prepubescent guy in this one. Very unpleasant to my ears. Pity, because the production almost saved this song.
2. Kristina - Czech version of "You Belong With Me" needs to really stand out to perform well this contest. A bit too twee for my liking, I am afraid.
3. Sophie Rose - Her and Kristina are battling for the title of who has the more twee entry, I see.
4. Vera Blue - You know those kind of songs where the artist tries so hard for the song to be edgy by being simplistic, and end up just sounding boring? Vera Blue perfectly captures that.
5. Liis Lemsalu - Horrible drop, but it is the best song so far, which kind of says a lot about the quality of this contest so far.
6. Derrick Barry - https://i.imgur.com/2qNqF2Y.gif
7. Nadine Coyle - Pretty generic, but extremely catchy...I hate to say that I really like this song.
8. Jorge Blanco - More like Jorge Blando, yet this is in my top half at the moment.
9. Kacy Hill - Pretty nice build-up, but that's about it. The rest of the song unfortunately does not deliver.
10. Daya - Really strong verses and pre-chorus wasted on a rather mediocre drop - this pretty much sums up the current state of pop music. This is one of her better songs, though, and one of the better ones this contest for sure.
11. The Common Linnets - You know this contest is really bad when the WORST song from their discography is entered. Hideously bland and cheesy, I didn't think they could manage to be this bad when they have such brilliant songs like "Calm After The Storm."
12. Joan Thiele - Spelling out the song title is a bizarre concept to say the least, but this is quite nice overall. Nothing outstanding, but this contest has been lacking some quality so far, so this will do.
13. Ten Tonnes - This is so bibbles that it hurts LMAO. Not for me, I am afraid.
14. Nause - Whenever this song has a chance to stand out, it just fizzles out the moment the opportunity appears, which is a bit of a shame. This is not bad, though.
15. Junior Empire - Completely passed me by, I'm afraid.
16. Nabiha - This is not as good as "Deep Sleep," and that is not because it was sent by Bibbles - it is because that song was just cheerful yet not cheesy enough to ruin it for me. However, this is still very good, especially in the context of this TSC. Potential winner.
17. Lorde - Inferior version of "Team," as far as I'm concerned. Melodrama isn't exactly a great album to me at least, but I must admit this is one of the better songs on it. Nothing beats "Green Light," though.
18. Noonie Bao - The length for this song is perfect, because I feel like if it was longer, it'd lose some quality to it. The chorus is a bit iffy, but overall this was quite nice.
19. Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Double o-word, but this is one of the better songs this contest. Selena having production from DJs is usually the better side of her, although this is still far from her best.
20. Girls' Generation - Amazing chorus. This is the best song SNSD has put out in a really long time.
21. Walker Hayes - https://i.imgur.com/T0dycFM.gif
2397 days 15 hours ago
DireRaven
01) Loic Nottet - 'Mud Blood' I really like his voice and the beat is pretty catchy, but it's not really my cup of tea.
02) Kristina - 'Si Pre mna best' The music video is nice and I like the fact that it is in a foreign language, but I don't like the song at all.
03) Sophie Rose - 'Two Young Lovers' This is a very nice song, a pretty angelic voice. I like it.
04) Vera Blue - 'Settle' This has somehing a bit diffrent, a bit weird. I love it.
05) Liis Lemsalu - 'El Peatu' I don't like this at all. I find her voice usual, the beat is a bit annoying... For me it's a no.
06) Derrick Barry - 'Boomboom (ft. Chris Cox)' It's even worse than the previous one. I can't find anything to enjoy in this song.
07) Nadine Coyle - 'Go To Work' Her Voice is interesting, but the song is very repetitive and it's not really my style.
08) Jorge Blanco - 'Summer Soul' His voice is ok, the beat is ok, nothing special. This is an ok song.
09) Kacy Hill - 'Arm's Length' I like this. It reminds me a bit of Florence  and the Machine.
10) Daya  - 'New' Not bad. A pretty catchy beat. I like this.
11) The Common Linnets - 'Broken But Home' I love this. Emotional, yet simple. And the band is awesome.
12) Joan Thiele - 'Armenia' A bit too repetitive, but the beat is ok. Not too bad.
13) Ten Tonnes - 'Cracks Between' I like it. A bit rock-ish, more my style. It's a good song.
14) Nause  - 'Dynamite (ft. Pretty Sister)' This has an interesting beat, a good one. This is not bad a all.
15) Junior Empire - 'Decide' I like it. I really like the fact that this has a violin in there. A big plus.
16) Nabiha - 'Young' I like this too. I didn't expect this at firs, but it's not bad.
17) Lorde - 'Perfect Places' I'm not a big Lorde fan, but this is not so bad. Though, she has better songs.
18) Noonie Bao - 'Reminds Me' Well.. I don't know. This didn't ge to me. It bored me.
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow - 'Wolves' I love Marshmellow so I had bigger expectations from this song, but I still like it.
20) Girls' Generation - 'All Night' Again, this is not my cup of tea. I just don't like this.
21) Walker Hayes - 'Halloween (ft. Nicolle Galyon)' Very harmonic, pretty simple, but very good. I like this a lot.
2397 days 14 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

6. Derrick Barry - Boomboom - Enjoyed this for what it is but could of been better.

7. Nadine Coyle - Go To Work - Like her voice and production but not so much together, Hate the lyrics, very repetitive as well and becomes annoying.

8. Jorge Blanco - Summer Soul - My favorite so far, pretty decent Summer bop.

9. Kacy Hill - Arm's Length - Not a fan of the voice on this one, my least liked so far.

10. Daya - New - She usually ends up on my playlist, not instantly into this one though, not horrible and could perhaps grow more on me just not sure its for the playlist yet.

11. Common Linnets - Broken But Home -  All I hear is country music...the real country music that I avoid like it was the plague not the fun country pop like Shania.

12. Joan Thiele - Neither link works for me so will pass this one for now.

13. Ten Tonnes - Cracks Between - not really in my taste range when it comes to alternative, its OK just not great.

14. Nause - Dynamite - if not for the repetitive Boom Boom Boom, I mean it when on a bit too long but the sound is good but this chorus will prevent from going on my playlist.

15. Junior Empire - Decide - Oooh like the voice on this one, song itself feels it is missing something overall and I got bored with it before it was over but it started promising.

16. Nabiha - Young - A bit one note on 1st listen but could perhaps grow on me with more listens, Not bad but not great either on first listen.

17. Lorde - Perfect Places - Loved most her work on Pure Heroine but nothing of hers has been put on my playlist since.

18. Noonie Bao - Reminds me - I read an article praising her so tried checking her work out in the past but I fail to connect to any of her music. Nothing memorable about this one.

19. Selena Gomez - Have yet to enjoy any of her collaborations, as a Selena song for me this sucks but its not one of the worse this contests.

20. Girls Generation - All Night - Well it won't be going on my playlist but not much has impressed me this TSC so this one stands out more than others in a good way at least.

21. Walker Hayes - Halloween - A bit simple sound wise but enjoyed the lyrics and flow enough to remember this one more than others this TSC. Its in my taste range.
2397 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Loic Nottet - Really wanted to like this after Million Eyes and his ESC song were so good but I really dislike this. The verses are decent but I'm really not enjoying the chorus and overall I'm left underwhelmed.
02) Kristina - Wasn't fussed about the verses in this but really liked the chorus. As a whole this is quite nice, not amazing but likeable.
03) Sophie Rose - Meh, I didn't hate this but it didn't leave an impact on me other than leaving me a little irritated at that voice.
04) Vera Blue - This was a bit confusing, quite enjoyed the chilled out vibe but was a bit disappointed when it didn't go anywhere.
05) Liis Lemsalu - Started nicely but nope at that beat in the chorus. However, the Estonian works well here for me and as a whole it isn't that bad.
06) Derrick Barry - I would love this if... nope, there is no situation in which I would love this.
07) Nadine Coyle - Surprised this has taken so long to turn up, I was kinda lost in Mollie King hype as Hair Down was released at a similar time but this is really good, probably one of my favourite songs at the moment.
08) Jorge Blanco - This will have its fans I guess but it's not for me.
09) Kacy Hill - Really like one of her songs (not sure if it's turned up before or not) so I had high hopes for this and I was not disappointed. Love the chorus and her voice works really well.
10) Daya - Like the Liis Lemsalu song this started nicely but quickly trailed off, not a fan of how shouty she is in the chorus and the predictable drop was underwhelming.
11) The Common Linnets - Pleasant, would probably benefit from a few listens but I'm liking it.
12) Joan Thiele - This is really nice, enjoying the quirky vibe to it. Her voice works here too, liking this as a whole.
13) Ten Tonnes - Quite liking the rock vibe in this, like The Common Linnets this would probably benefit from a few more listens.
14) Nause - I was expecting this to be disappointing EDM then the verse came and I was shook until the "boom boom" bit which was a huge disappointment so in the end I guess I was right. Shame, the verses are great.
15) Junior Empire - This was enjoyable, liked the chorus and as a whole this was a good entry.
16) Nabiha - Love the vocals but the song has been done a hundred times before, like I'm pretty sure I've heard this exact song before and I found myself more interested in the video which was cute.
17) Lorde - Meh, I definitely prefer older Lorde to the newer one we're getting who is fine but just kinda plain and average to me. This is a perfect example of that.
18) Noonie Bao - Ugh I wanted to send this exact song at some point but didn't think anyone would take it, really love this song, especially the ethnic vibes and the way it builds. Wish it was longer but at the same time I'm not sure if it'd have the same effect.
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmello - No opinion on this.
20) Girls' Generation - As far as K-Pop entries go this was decent but felt like something was lacking. Catchy though.
21) Walker Hayes - Usually songs like this are at least interesting but this left no impact on me and I wasn't interested, sorry.
2397 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
Gah I never learn!!
Sitting down to vote now!
2397 days 12 hours ago
adeleadele
Loic Nottet- Tbh i liked this! I thought his eurovision entry was so overrated, so i kind of liked this better lol :P

Kristina- Love the slovakian language and Kristina is a icon, this is so catchy af, and i gave this 12 points in the esct second chance contest, will i give it 12 points in tsc…. Maybe.

Sophie Rose- This is cute, i really like her voice as well. U can easily replay this bop

Vera Blue- This was really boring lol! Like there’s some cool elements in it, but nothing lifts off

Liis Lemsalu- This was really good pre chorus, but the chorus is not that good.. Still luv the verses though, and pre chorus.

Derrick Barry- This was too generic, and boring generic.

Nadine Coyle- Again generic dance beat and it’s a bit repetitive, but it’s a trashy bop and i like the vocals.

Jorge Blanco- It’s almost November so i’m not feeling this.

Kacy Hill- It was a bit one note, but it was ok ish.

Daya- It’s a pretty powerful song, the only problem is the squeaky vocals like no. still a nice song!

The Common Linnets- Meh verses, but i really like the chorus and great vocals! It does get boring for me though in the 2nd half.

Joan Thiele- This song was really interesting, i actually really liked it except the a.m.r.e.n.i.a part.

Ten Tonnes- Not my type of song tbh, it’s not awful though.

Nause- Nice song, nice vocals, like the beat, nothing special though.

Junior Empire- This was ok i guess, a bit boring.

Nabiha- The verses are a bit meh, and i’m not sure if i like the drop :/ yeah after the 2nd chorus i can say i don’t like the drop lol.

Lorde- I normally like Lorde, but this was one of her weaker ones, still a good song though!

Noonie Bao- Only 2 minutes 20 secs wow, it’s a really good song so i wish it was longer lol :P beyond that i really like her voice and the song!

Selena Gomez, Marshmello- I liked it at first, but that drop is so bad omg.

Girls Generation- Tbh i wish it was 100% Korean, beyond that i like this 80’s throwback, got a bit boring near the 2nd half, but still good!

Walker Hayes- Eww wtf is he even singing ? The lyrics are so awful and the song gives me no halloween vibes, this is a disgusting awful song and one of the worst i heard in a long time
2397 days 12 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Loic Nottet - How is this a guy singing lmao wtf? It literally sounds like a girl 100%. I literally loved this though. It was dramatic and the fact this is a guy made it more, interesting for me, I have a feeling this could win.
02) Kristina - I hate those instruments like this couldn't be more annoying, I don't even know what to say about it I just don't like it.
03) Sophie Rose - This was the perfect length for me because this song was really nice and I didn't want to get bored of it and at the last chorus I really started enjoying it so it ended on a good note, I'm happy.
04) Vera Blue - It was really nice tbh, I was gonna say it could've been shorter but I pretty much enjoyed it so I was like don't be stupid @ myself.. it reminds me of Florence & The Machine.
05) Liis Lemsalu - THIS SONG gives me so many mixed feelings, I liked the start then it started getting annoying then the chorus came and I loved the chorus? I can't even make my mind up whether I like it or not... I hate the build up definitely, but I really like the rest.. hmm...
06) Derrick Barry - Omg Britney released a new single? #Shook. LOL. Jk this song is god awful LOL, why can't drag queens make good songs... besides Willam, those are bops.
07) Nadine Coyle - Oh yes we have a bop. It's so funny to think about how some men would be offended by this song, I love it so much. It's catchy as hell also.
08) Jorge Blanco - I was about to drag this a bit but then he screamed 'summer soul' and I was SORTA slain. It's pretty much a good song I guess, but nothing spectacular.
09) Kacy Hill - Those arrangements are TOO familiar... I can appreciate her voice but this is just plain old boring to me and I can't enjoy it as much as I'd want too.... MEH.
10) Daya - It's nice, I like Daya a lot, I remember listening to this the first time and don't remember it being as good as it sounds here. Overall a pretty nice song, one of my faves.
11) The Common Linnets - I wanted to like this but I'm POSITIVE there's 50000 other songs that sound exactly like this and well does it deserve my 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 or 1? I dont think so. :O
12) Joan Thiele - The song itself was stupid to me but I like how it sounds I guess. I don't even know what to say like I actually like this song to.. a degree but I dunno. I suppose it got better as it went on.
13) Ten Tonnes - The second this started I knew I'd hate it, LOL. I don't like this type of rock because of how god damn boring it is, I can't deal with this rn.
14) Nause - I liked the start and it started getting bad and I thought I'd start hating it.. I liked the repetitiveness of this and how the vocals were messed with I guess. It reminds me of Oliver Heldens. I very much so like that sound.
15) Junior Empire - It was nice? Songs that are meh are so hard to describe because I can't find anything that good about them or anything that bad about them.. heard these type of vocals 100000 times before though and I'm over it.
16) Nabiha - Ok good, I ACTUALLY liked this and have something to say about it, it's generic and I love that, it could be better but by the looks of this contest it could do well.
17) Lorde - Hmm.. no. Lorde to me is very hit and miss and depending on the type of song she does I can love it or hate it. I don't like this one at all, there's nothing pleasant about it..
18) Noonie Bao - Oh yes, I fucking love this. Short and sweet. I thoroughly enjoyed this and I specifically like the bit where she was singing faster, nice.
19) Selena Gomez, Marshmellow - This entire song is the definition of a bop. She starts off slow and that build up is perfection. The drop is chill but I like it and this entire song is just so good..
20) Girls' Generation - Honestly I needed this. A couple of songs have been a bit boring or others that I even like have sounded the same, this is just so unique and KPOP is also a hit or miss and this is a damn hit. These and Blackpink are my favs.
21) Walker Hayes - This song was so boring yet it made me cringe at the same time. Yes it's Halloween but this didn't give me any halloween vibes at all.. coming from the winner of last year's Halloween contest I expect better from a song about halloween.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!