This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 289 Final

Topic » TSC 289 Final

2444 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
10) Mollie King - 'Hair Down'               

2444 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
09) Andra Day - 'Stand Up For Something' A good song is one in what every element is working well with the others. In this everyhing seems to work perfecly. The rap part will sadly ruin it for many, it is a little forced, not needed there, for me personally it was a plus. Very strong entry.
2444 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
09) Andra Day - Wow this was impactful right from the start. Loving her voice and the whole song, this is right up my street. Even the rap doesn't bother me that much since it's over in about 15 seconds.
2444 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
10) Mollie King – This is a hot mess but I kind of love it. The lyrics are atrocious, but it’s catchy as hell. :p I found this earlier when I was looking for entries. I even quite like the elephant farting noises. :p Not sure exactly where this will land in my final rankings, but it’s an enjoyable hot mess. :p
2444 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
11) Hurts - 'Ready to Go'               

2444 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
10) Mollie King - 'Hair Down' One of the most horrible things I've heard in TSC ever. Especially that 'na na na'. Though I could listen it 2nd time before song nb 5.
2444 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
10) Mollie King - This is an absolute mess but omg what a banger tbh, so so catchy and I'm loving the 2012 vibe.
2444 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
12) Bea Miller - 'yes girl'               

2444 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11) Hurts – This has been on my YouTube recommendations for a while now and for some reason I didn’t click on it. :p It’s catchy, but not as good as their last entry for me. Still up there for me. Very interesting .:D
2444 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
11) Hurts - 'Ready to Go' I can't not appreciate when a song of a genre I mainly not like is able to make me like it. Very catchy, it could have go a little stronger.
2444 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
11) Hurts - The verses are really good in this, it's a shame that the chorus is repetitive and nothingy because it would've been a pleasant surprise considering I'm not keen on Hurts.
2444 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12) Bea Miller – This is a mess…but an intriguing mess all the same. Not sure if I liked this or not, I think I did…it was magical in places. :)
2444 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
13) Marina Kaye - 'On My Own'               

2444 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
12) Bea Miller - 'yes girl' 'No girl' from me. So generic and monotone.
2444 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
12) Bea Miller - no girl. Not feeling this at all, it's lacking in something to keep me interested as I was pretty bored throughout.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!