This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 289 Final

Topic » TSC 289 Final

2429 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
03) John Newman - Not a huge fan of John Newman but this started off pretty promisingly. Trailed off a little bit even though it has all the ingredients to be something great but it's not bad.
2429 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
This song peaked at #21 in the United States, making it eligible. But just barely ;)
2429 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
What did you have Catch in the end?
2429 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
04) Marian Hill – First entry I haven’t really liked, her voice is a little whishy washy tbh. The song just plods through, the weird bits do not really help this trainwreck. :p The voice alteration is cringey as well. :p
2429 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Hardwell - 'We Are One'               

2429 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Marian Hill - 'Down' A little more sophisticated from what I've heard so far. Pretty good.
2429 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
This song starts at about 0:45 for anyone not wanting to listen to the intro.
2429 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
An appendicitis. :p
Trust me to have it a day before I'm supposed to go back to school. I had it removed on Monday morning. :)
2429 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
04) Marian Hill - Unsure what to think about this, really like the verses but the chorus is a bit confusing to me. It's very nice listening until that point.
2429 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Hardwell - 'We Are One' Absolutely horrible!
2429 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Jaira Burns - 'Ugly'               

2429 days 8 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
05) Hardwell – Not bad, not overly keen on the dance beats. The vocals are ok…lyrics are ok. I certainly wouldn’t turn the radio off if it came on. Yeah simple dimple dance track.
2429 days 8 hours ago
Patrick319
This song officially begins about 15 seconds in.
2429 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Certainly not a pleasant thing. Glad you're good now!
2429 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
05) Hardwell - Nothing special, fairly generic lyrics with nothing that'll make me remember it in 5 minutes.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!