This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 289 Final

Topic » TSC 289 Final

2443 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Dean Lewis - 'Waves'               

2443 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
06) Jaira Burns – Love everything about this until she starts swearing. When I first heard this I Was so excited cos I wanted to enter it…it reminds me of Tove Styrke Borderline right until she starts the lazy swearing. Turns me off the song completely. Sorry. Could have been perfect for me.
2443 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
06) Jaira Burns - Meh, sounds like the sort of thing I should like but it's doing nothing for me, doesn't really go anywhere after the first minute.
2443 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Jaira Burns - 'Ugly' Not a masterpiece, but pretty attractive comparising with what I've heard so far. I like her 'moanings'.
2443 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
The panel is tough to please tonight :P
2443 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Kazaky - 'Milk-Choc'               

2443 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
07) Dean Lewis – I quite like the chorus. The verses are a slog and I do not particularly like the acoustic guitar, but I quite like the chorus like I said before. :) Not unpleasant. :)
2443 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I blame the medicine I'm on!
2443 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Dean Lewis - 'Waves' Very warm voice, very warm beat. It's also a subjecive thing, it's the first from a genre I really like.
2443 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
07) Dean Lewis - Ooh I'm really liking this, wasn't sure about his voice at the start but it grew on me, love how this builds and gets better as it progresses.
2443 days 6 hours ago
Patrick319
09) Andra Day - 'Stand Up For Something'               

2443 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
08) Kazaky – wtf is this? Maybe I’m missing the appeal…but no I don’t really get this. Not really enjoying it…maybe I’ll try it again later, as I’m just bemused at this point. The video isn’t helping.
2443 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Kazaky - LOL what a mess. I'm very confused about this, I want to hate it but the second part of the chorus is so catchy I'm not really sure what to think.
2443 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
08) Kazaky - 'Milk-Choc' Beside that high voice in the chorus, pretty bad. So generic, not expressing anything music.
2443 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
09) Andra Day – This is what I expected more from Paloma Faith! I really like the vocal and the power behind it for sure. :) Yeah my first real love of this contest. :)

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!