This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 289 Final

Topic » TSC 289 Final

2429 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
hi catch <3
2429 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Lina Mayer - 'Don't leave me now' The start is pretty catchy and promsising but in the end it doesn't go anywhere with a very weak chorus.
2429 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
also hello :p
2429 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
02) Paloma Faith - 'Crybaby'               

2429 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Lina Mayer – I’ve heard better from her, this pretty basic. I prefer the ballads she has produced. But it’s fine…may be in contention for the lower points in my rankings. :) Not bad not bad. A bit repetitive.
2429 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
How are you Catch?
2429 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Lina Mayer - This is probably her worst song yet and such a disappointment imo, the verses are pretty nothingy and while the chorus is irritatingly catchy it doesn't do a lot for me.
2429 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
03) John Newman - 'Never Give It Up'               

2429 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
02) Paloma Faith – This is Paloma Faith? Are you sure? I’m not convinced. :p Without a doubt heard much better from her, but it’s pleasant enough. :p Are we sure this is Paloma Faith? Seriously? Can’t get over this. :p
2429 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
02) Paloma Faith - 'Crybaby' Inoffensive. It's slow and calm, could be good for a certain mood. Nice voice also, but overally I found the song just mediocre.
2429 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I'm ok Dallas,
still sore. But I'm hone now. :p :) Wasn't overly keen on the hospital ward I had to sleep in. :p
2429 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
02) Paloma Faith - I'm a big Paloma fan so was really hyped for this before it was released. Wasn't sure at first but I really like this, definitely a grower - very nice to listen to.
2429 days 4 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
03) John Newman – Again I’ve heard better from him…is this gonna be a theme of the night? :p He’s got a good voice which will guarantee 12 points from others, but for me the song is pretty bland. It’s not bad, but I know I’m not going to go and listen to this this again by choice.
2429 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Marian Hill - 'Down'               

2429 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) John Newman - 'Never Give It Up' So similar to the last one, just that on a male version.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!