This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 281 Final

Topic » TSC 281 Final

2497 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I hope Bo Bornham wasnt Dallas entry otherwise World War 3 is happening in TSC
2497 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
QueenMichelle
I can't send in Nina Bonina Brown ' I shoulda Been Blac Chyna ' but songs taking the piss out of suicide is allowed. Bullshit tbh.

^ You can enter 'Sue Me' though. :p
Love me some Nina Bonina Brown. :O :D
2497 days 1 hour ago
adeleadele
Once this season is over i'm prob going to make a top 20 best and worst list, ik where bo burnham is going......
2497 days ago
QueenMichelle
Oh it's perfectly fine I can't wait to find out who sent Bo Burnham and they better be ready for the backlash is all I can say
2496 days 22 hours ago
Katey
01) Dan Talevski: He sort of has a unique feminine voice. The beat throughout it kept up the pace and I loved the guitar riff in the bridge into the chorus. A nice song to start with! =]
02) Melanie Martinez: I love her diction. It’s always refreshing when singers put their own voice to a track, it was almost child-like. I liked this a lot! =]
03) Sigrid: This was so much fun! Three solid songs in a row! I can see this winning! Too early to call? =]
04) Mihail: Woah.. such vibes from this!! I wanted to get up on that pontoon and dance with him! This was really strong! =]
05) Bo Burnham: I’m not into this as I don’t think the recording should be eligible imo. I thought the live recording rule was brought in for songs that are recorded in a studio, professionally. This is not a professional recording, it’s a live performance. >=[
06) Matrix & Futurebound: I’m so relieved that Calum Scott’s awful version of ‘Dancing On My Own’ has been taken off the radio! I’m glad he’s taking on this type of music because it suits his voice. However, it falls into the generic category and I’m not sure it’ll stand out in such a strong contest so far! =]
07) Sunset Neon: How every short! Short and sweet, you could say! I wasn’t sure what I was going to think of this but I actually mostly liked it. The build to the chorus was great, I actually just wanted more! =]
08) MY: Ahhhh.. I am so winning this contest… again! What a great song, thank you for introducing me to this. Liked it so much! =]
09) Stella Mwangi: I think in any other contest I could have given this points but so far this one is so strong this just feels a bit novelty! I don’t hate it though! =]
10) BANKS: Really eerie and interesting, her voice is creepy but in a good way! This built fantastically! =]
11) Chungha: I’ve been so impressed with the K-Pop songs I’ve heard in this contest since I’ve returned. This is up there with one of the best so far. Didn’t mind the rap bit either. =]
12) Royal Blood: Oh yeah, I heard this song from their #1 album. Not for me. =[
13) Centre Excuse: This was so weird! LOL! But I didn’t hate it. It feels a bit post-Brit pop 90s. I don’t think it has the oomph to stand out in this contest! =\
14) Parov Stelar: Yeah, I didn’t like this. It feels a bit dated in a ‘We No Speak Americano’ sort of way! It really started to grate on me! =\
15) Cash Cash: It’s nice to see Conor Maynard is still making proper music and not just weird cover mash-ups on his Facebook page. This is actually really decent! I’m impressed! =]
16) Ralph: Opening with a bit of in your face synth like that is gonna grab my attention! I was hooked pretty much instantly. A really pretty, Summery pop song! =]
17) Natasha Blume: This felt like a boring Christina Perri song in the beginning. A bit dreary, I was waiting for it to pick up! When it did, I wasn’t satisfied! =[
18) Miss Li: She has an incredible range. It’s very clearly inspired by Sia and that’s a good thing! I approve! =]
19) SAFIA: He sounds a bit like John Newman! This wasn’t bad at all and a nice change up from a lot of the stuff we’ve heard so far! =]
20) Dagny: Another one to add to my playlist! Lots of sultry pop songs today which is always my fave! My top five are going to be so close! =]
21) Kesha: So good to have Kesha back! Her story has been so tough. This song is really lovely and makes me want to cry. =’]
22) Missy Higgins: This is so dated. =\
23) Roisin O: Wow this song really packs a punch! I love the pace of it and her voice. Pleasant pop rock, reminded me of Alanis! Love! =]
24) Martin Solveig: I didn’t think a lot of this! Just ok! =[
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen: Eh… a bit of a poor end to what’s been my favourite contest since I’ve returned! =]
2496 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
1.        Dan Talevski – “Guilty as Sin” – This was a nice opening. Not anything I totally disliked, but nothing I went crazy for. A solid song from Mr. Talevski.
2.        Melanie Martinez – “Mrs. Potato Head” – Melanie Martinez is bae. Seriously though, good song. Not unexpected though.
3.        Sigrid – “Plot Twist” – A nice pleasant listen, nothing I particularly disliked. Good song.
4.        Mihail – “Who You Are” – I like the rasp his voice has in some moments. Good for stripped back songs, we’ll see how it holds up for 21 more songs.
5.        Bo Burnham – “Kill Yourself” – Not my entry. And I don’t take songs made for comedy shows seriously because they were not written to actually offend people. They were written to make people laugh in a comedic setting. No matter how we slice it, this entry will be shrouded in controversy because of how serious people take it.
6.        Matrix & Futurebound – “Light Is Up” – Calum Scott’s voice is liquid gold. Honestly. The way to my heart. Good song.
7.        Sunset Neon – “Never Dance Alone” – I thought 80s week was last week? :P
8.        MY – “W.I.L.D.” – I’m torn on this one, I love some parts and other parts were meh.
9.        Stella Mwangi – “Work” – Meh. Kinda messy imo.
10.        BANKS – “Trainwreck” – if Banks pulls out another win like Carly Rae Jepsen Imma cry. But this was far from her best.
11.        Chungha – “Why Don’t You Know” – I thought this was gonna be way better than it turned out to be. Kinda disappointed.
12.        Royal Blood – “Lights Out” – Nah wasn’t feeling it.
13.        Centre Excuse – “Fly Free” – I thought 80s week was last week? :P
14.        Parov Steler – “Grandpa’s Grove” – I liked the playfulness of this. It was innocent and “grandpa’s grove”
15.        Cash Cash – “All My Love” – This is the first entry that I can actually see winning this week. Conor has an excellent voice. But I wish this song had a stronger chorus.
16.        Ralph – “Cold to the Touch” – This was a song I would listen to while riding my bike or working out. Not distracting but still has quality.
17.        Natasha Blume – “Ready to Fly” – This was good. Real good.
18.        Miss Li – “Aqualung” – Yas. That is all. Yaas.
19.        SAFIA – “My Love is Gone” – I always love what SAFIA offers musically. A little different from what I’m used to, but I’m digging it.
20.        Dagny – “Wearing Nothing” – man I love me some Dagny. The verses are great, but the chorus needed more background, the stripped chorus didn’t really work.
21.        Kesha – “Praying” – Man, you hoes snatched this up real quick. I LOVE how she changed her style of music, this suits her better honestly. I’m just not totally into this.
22.        Missy Higgins – “Steer” – This was decent, the acoustic background was nice
23.        Roisin O – “Give It Up” – meh, that’s all I can muster up
24.        Martin Solveig – “All Stars” – I liked the build up and it got better as it went on
25.        The Vamps & Martin Jensen – “Middle of the Night” – nice way to end the contest :)
2496 days 20 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Dan Talevski ~ The tune to this was quite nice, reminded me of an older Sam Smith song. The vocals however were desperately dull. Don't think I'd come back to it, but I've heard worse.
Melanie Martinez ~ The same girl who sung that Sorry song? Surely not. Thus was crap! :/
Sigrid ~ Very interesting vocal! Easily the best/most listenable song so far, but that extra instrumental punch would have really completed it, perhaps even made it a contender. Overall, this is good, though.
Milhail ~ This was quite charming, I enjoyed the vocal a lot. But, a bit like the entry above, that extra kick was needed.
Bo Burnham ~ This week's drama-entry LOL! I mean even WITHOUT the message in this, the song is atrocious, and the vocals may or may not be making me ill. He's angry clearly, and surely he could have found better lyrics to express this anger.
Matrix & Futurebound ~ I liked Calum on BGT, but found it hard to forgive him for ravaging a great Robyn song. This was ok, didn't find it did much for me, unfortunately. Felt like I should have liked it more?
Sunset Neon ~ This was so trashy, yet it was JUST my level of guilty pleasure trash. So 80's cheesey sounding, nnice serving of synth...loved it, not even gonna lie.
MY ~ Possible contender? Liked the angst in this, wasn't expecting it at all. I'd listen again!
Stella Mwangi ~ Wait, what does she put in? Didn't catch it, there's no repetition in this at all! :') I liked the bouncy beats, though.
BANKS ~ This is nothing on Gemini Feed [which I still listen to almost daily omg...fave song of this years TSC for me? Possibly]. It was only OK. Liked the intro, but I could barely understand her.
Chungha ~ KPOP females tend to be in 2 categories for mee: too cutesie :x or totally slay savage. This was very much the former and idk, I just wanted it to end. The noises in the chorus were too weird. Then the guy kicked in... this was a solid no.
Royal Blood ~ Thought this was mostly kinda...slow? The chorus was enjoyable though, one of the better songs so far.
Centre Excuse ~ Nice start! Whoa voals! I can tell a few people haven't recovered from 80s week, and I am living for those people. Reminded me of something Depeche Mode might have released... absolutely loved this! Even if there were some weird noises thrown in.
Parov Stelar ~ Quirk Queen AronChupa returns to slay us!!! I was megaaa jamming to this. This is Grandpa's GROOOOVE!
Cash Cash ~ It surprises me that CashCash isn't...bigger? He does seem to always pull out a heck of a production. This flowed well and the drop was very nice. Nice to see Connor kicking about, still.
Ralph ~ Enjoyed the chilled, change in pace of this. Again, it all fitted together nd flowed nicely, with a good vocal.
Natasha Blume ~ Oh damn, that's a progression! Stonking chorus, really liked this!
Miss Li ~ Reminded me of Sia, except she's obviously swimming, as opposed to swinging. A bitt too screechie, but otherwise a solid song. Enjoyed it.
SAFIA ~Parts of the vocals felt a bit off, and hard to understand at times, but otherwise this was pretty great, really catchy beat. Possible other winner for them? Mayyybe?
Dagny ~ I feel like this will do well, but I personally found I was only half-arsed by it? Preferred the backing vocals to her own lol. It was alright, it was decently catchy.
Kesha ~ Heartfelt and emotional, a world away from the Ke$ha we once knew. Good on her, she's really battled hard. This song will probably have the best shot, which it deserves. The second half of it was fantastic. Stellar progression.
Missy Higgins ~ This was quite nice, but a little folksy for my usual tastes. Didn't hold my attention really.
Roisin O ~ Ehhh, this was only ok. Not enough there for me to like.
Martin Solveig ~ Tried to enter Intoxicated the other week but it charted high in the UK? missed that :P But ahh this one was brilliantly catchy! Martin is another one that needs to be more 'out there', as his productions are consistently great. Jammin'
2496 days 20 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Oh come on, the last song?!

The Vamps & Martin Jensen ~ Imagine how SHOCKED and APPALLED I was seeing THIS in here - I tried to enter it a few weeks back, but couldn't as Martin had already been used in the last 10, lol. Annyyywayy, yeah The Vamps have improved so much from Can We Dance. LOVE their chorus...a shame it get blighted by a lame drop. Good song though :)
2496 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Miss Li- This was a solid track! Good vocals, and a good beat that kept my attention, nothing great, but a good song. But this is such a strong contest idk if it will get points from me yet

SAFIA- This was kind of boring :/ I Do like the vocals really much in the song, but the drop is boring and basically the whole song is boring :/

Dagny- I liked the song very much at the start, but the chorus was very weak and the whole song was 1 note, it was ok :/

Kesha- How original… i like her new song “Woman” better, but this is still beautiful, but not the type of song i would play over and over again, like honestly i might knock this song down a bit for being just too obvious, but it still might get a couple points from me.

Missy Higgins- It was just kind of boring, but not that bad.

Roisin O- It was pleasant to the ears, but nothing wowed me  and the whole song was 1 note and got a bit boring at the last minute a ok entry

Martin Solveig- His drops are really recognizable as they all sounds very similar, but tbh i really like his drops, so i did not mind this one. It was one of his weaker songs though as nothing made me want to replay it. Still a good entry :)

The Vamps & Martin Jensen- I Never liked The Vamps what so ever and i did not like this song at all. It is so generic and i did not like the vocals :/ at least it’s upbeat, but just not for me
2496 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Dan Talevski - The clean version? You disappoint me. I like the instrumental, though it really doesn't do too much for me vocally. It's fine.
02) Melanie Martinez - She's never really done much for me, and that's probably being generous. Actually, let me rephrase: she kinda annoys me. I can do dreary, but something about her just doesn't click with me. The potato turns to french fries line almost made me turn this off.
03) Sigrid - I have rewound this a few times whenever she screams and still have no idea what she's saying. They're turning me off of other an otherwise decent tune.
04) Mihail - Interesting-ish, but not particularly for me.
05) Bo Burnham - I'm not OFFENDED by it, but understand those that are. I just take it as comedy. Bad comedy, but alas, comedy. I've actually liked some Bo Burnham shit before, but didn't even get close to a chuckle out of this.
06) Matrix & Futurebound - Feels familiar, but vocally and production wise. Not bad, but nothing I would ever go back to.
07) Sunset Neon - I dig the 80's vibe, but not overly keen on the entry as a whole.
08) MY - First entry that I'm completely sold on. Thank GAWD.
09) Stella Mwangi - I fucking love Stella Mwangi, though she does have a few shit songs mixed in with her bops. The looped "work" is right on the borderline of attention grabbing and annoying. It almost actually completely turned me off the song, but I eventually got used to it. Aaaand whenever it stopped, I was COMPLETELY into it.
10) BANKS - Always down for Banks. Unlike Melanie Martinez, her brand of dreary DOES IT for me.
11) Chungha - I was leaning towards a "no" and then the rap feature came in and completely changed my mind. COMPLETELY PASS.
12) Royal Blood - First weekly obligatory "not for me, but that's okay, because it might be for others" comment. Just not my thing.
13) Centre Excuse - Hard pass. I get what they're going for, it's just not doing it for me.
14) Parov Stelar - I know what to expect from AronChupa production at this point and it's all getting a little predictable and one-note to me. I didn't mind it in comparison to most of the others in the contest, but MEH.
15) Cash Cash - Doesn't really reach Cash Cash standards in my opinion, but in a contest where I'm really struggling thus far, it'll almost certainly get points unless the rest of the contest is liiiiit.
16) Ralph - Subtle. Relaxing. Not sure it has much replay value, but I enjoyed it.
17) Natasha Blume - Has a dark quality to it that I appreciate it. A bit of a grower. Not bad, but again, not sure if it's anything I'd ever go back to.
18) Miss Li - I know Kesha is coming up, so I'm hesitant to say that this is the winner, but if I was unaware that Praying was in this contest, I'd say that this is a pretty clear winner. It's definitely Sia-esque as others have pointed out, which is a compliment in my book.
19) SAFIA - Tick tock, make me queef MEMORIES. <3 This is solid!
20) Dagny - I've entered Dagny twice before, so I'd say I'm a fan and was excited to hear this when it came out. I came away slightly disappointed. I still feel that way. I can do subtle, but I actually lean towards BORING in comparison to her other work.
21) Kesha - The intro in the valley girl voice still cracks me up despite many listens of this. If this was last week, I'd probably still be raving about it, but I overplayed it in the matter of days. It's still powerful, but it lost a little bit of its shine with me already.
22) Missy Higgins - *files this into YouCantHaveMe's "lesbian BINB" songs folder*
23) Roisin O - Elements of it that I enjoy, but it's lacking something that I can't really put my finger on.
24) Martin Solveig - I like Martin Solveig. I like ALMA. Naturally, I like this. A pretty standard Martin Solveig production, and that's not an issue for me.
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen - Decent closer. Not really much else to say about it.
2496 days 3 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Dan Talevski - 'Guilty as Sin' - Ya. This held my attention, a little bit.  Sounds so familiar to other songs.
02) Melanie Martinez - 'Mrs. Potato Head' - This was a pretty long intro.  I didn’t mind this but saying that it was pretty monotonous.
03) Sigrid - 'Plot Twist' - This was annoying
04) Mihail - 'Who You Are' - I like the vibe of this.  I enjoyed it.
05) Bo Burnham - 'Kill Yourself' - no points here
06) Matrix & Futurebound - 'Light Us Up (feat. Calum Scott)' - I was enjoying this until the first chorus. Didn’t like that part at all.  But still enjoyed it.
07) Sunset Neon - 'Never Dance Again' - Not for me.  I felt like the whole song was yelling at me.
08) MY - 'W.I.L.D' - This did nothing for me either.  Pretty boring
09) Stella Mwangi - 'Work' - So repetitive...but I kinda liked it. 
10) BANKS - 'Trainwreck' - Boringggggg
11) Chungha - 'Why Don't You Know (feat. Nucksal)' - These songs are so...the same..everyweek..the videos...everything.  Yuck
12) Royal Blood - 'Lights Out' - I like this.  Like the chorus.  Some good ole rock alternative
13) Centre Excuse - 'Fly Free' - Wow he has a weird voice.  On the fence with this one, leaning on the bad side
14) Parov Stelar - 'Grandpa's Groove (feat. AronChupa)' - Pretty weird...but catchy.
15) Cash Cash - 'All My Love (feat. Conor Maynard)' - didn’t feel this one.  Pretty boring for me
16) Ralph - 'Cold To The Touch' - I like the last song that was on here better than this one,  I’m just bored to death this Saturday morning listening to these.
17) Natasha Blume - 'Journey (Ready To Fly)' - How many times have I said boring…
18) Miss Li - 'Aqualung' - Not sure about this one.  Kinda liked it.  Liked her voice.
19) SAFIA - 'My Love is Gone' - no, no , no
20) Dagny - 'Wearing Nothing' - I like here voice.  I enjoyed this
21) Kesha - 'Praying' - Great to hear her back.  Loved this.
22) Missy Higgins - 'Steer' - Another good entry.  2 in a row.  Loved her voice and thought this was great.
23) Roisin O - 'Give It Up' - I liked this but I was expecting something bigger to come and it never did.
24) Martin Solveig - 'All Stars (feat. ALMA)' - Love, love her voice.  This is the catchiest one for me this week.  Not my genre but loved it anyways.
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen - 'Middle of the Night' - This was alright but nothing great.
2496 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
01) Dan Talevski – I’m sorry but I’m not liking it with his voice not working on me and the music is all over the place
02) Melanie Martinez – This is interesting to hear and I love the sound it is giving which just made me want more of it and I adore her voice
03) Sigrid – I thought I was liking it especially with the verses and her voice, but the chorus made it sound static and I don’t like her shouty voice
04) Mihail – This one is giving me mixed feelings with the chorus being catchy and that smooth voice and I don’t enjoy the music which sounds boring
05) Bo Burnham – Nope, stop making me kill myself with that horrific singing style and is seriously messed up
06) Matrix & Futurebound – The music seems so rich of enjoyment music that I just like to listen to and their voices are alright and it feels like a party
07) Sunset Neon – This song is keeping me from never dancing again with that headache music which could destroy eardrums and that strange vocals
08) MY – Hum, this is something special in the music I’m hearing that just kept sounding better and better especially during the chorus which it shines in, but her vocals are not up to scratch
09) Stella Mwangi – Does she even work with it not being in my taste with all of it sounding the same and the word ‘work’ is starting to get annoying rather quickly
10) BANKS – I adore this haunting feeling which is making me love it even more and her talking does not work, but overall it is a well liked entry
11) Chungha – I’m sorry but why is there annoying noises and rapping in this which ruined a good song and it actually sounded nice
12) Royal Blood – The rock edge is bringing me in like a reel to a fishing rod and I can’t stop listening to it with it having that much of an impact
13) Centre Excuse – Oh god no with his voice being so loud for my standards and I can’t groove along to this chaotic music
14) Parov Stelar – Yes this is my type of jam with the music sending me alight and the voices are good to make it memorable to listen to
15) Cash Cash – I want to say I love it very much, but there is something that is stopping me which must be the music and the lackfust vocals which ruined it and those annoying noises
16) Ralph – This did have a slow start, but it jumped back up in the chorus which feels kinda fun to hear and I will be honest with that
17) Natasha Blume – God sake it is a snoozefest and these songs are made just to try and make you go to sleep at night and it is working with that slow music feeling
18) Miss Li – This girl’s vocal is on fire with how she get these notes and I can hear it and this is fantastic and I just like to hear more of it
19) SAFIA – This is not bad with the music being your usual stuff and his voice sounding like a whining dog in the chorus
20) Dagny – I do feel some kind of joy listening to the music which is something and can help me get through this with hope
21) Kesha – Can someone please give me a sign on if this is good or not with her singing being nice to listen but the music tends to be slow
22) Missy Higgins – I love the guitar which sounds very uplifting and has brought a smile to my face and it only gets stronger
23) Roisin O – I’m feeling quite uneasy listening to it with her voice is not good to hear nad I can’t get behind the music playing
24) Martin Solveig – Ooooh this is edgy and feels really good to hear with her voice and music and the only problem is the chorus which sounds like nothing special
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen – What the hell did they do to this with it sounding like a bomb went off in the chorus with the music
2495 days 23 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Sorry have to be quick comments tonight.

1) This was OK. Not my cup of tea but wouldn't be offended if I had to listen again.
2) I love her but this song is so meh. I feel this will flop.
3) Didn't hate this. She is overrated as hell but this was decent.
4) No. Sorry. Next.
5) Iconic but theres not a hope in hell this is getting anything from me.
6) This is good. Upbeat. Uplifting. Could be made in a ballad...will get points.
7) Thought I would love this so I'm disapointed. But I know its one of the better songs.
8) This went off. Her vocals are very Bonnie McKee being raped by Alvin the chipmunk but oh well I like it.
9) Yasss slay me. This was a steady bop. Not legendary but boppable.
10) Banks has always been quite edgy so this doesn't suprise me. More mainstream that her other songs. it's good but it dont pop has 2nd place written all over it
11) I dont speak asia but I liked the beat so this is solid too.
12) No hunny it aint getting points so im not gonna rattle on about how below par it is.
13) I puked
14) For aronchupa this sure is a big slice of meh
15) I liked this alot Conor maynard is fugly but oh well u dont see him much in the vid so good
16) This was solid as well. Lucky its come after a few meh. might struggly to get in my top 10 though
17) i liked this actually. lets see if remember that at pointsgiving
18) SLAY ME. PENETRATE ME. DESTROY ME. IM SCREAMING THIS IS SOME SIA-ESQUE BOND SONG SLAYAGE.
19) This was meh but something was offputting .
20) This was decent and joyful. Might get top 10 cos running order.
21) I'm sorry Kesha but this isn't even that decent. I get its like emotional and shit but I cant feel anything when your screaming
22) Sounds like early Katy Perry. This just went by for me. nothing speical.
23) i like this too. her voice was screaming towards the end which harms it for me though
24) I liked the beat drop buts its too happy for me and she looks horrible with that weave. She has nothing on Saara Aalto.
25) I liked this very solid muy buneo
2495 days 18 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
01) Dan Talevski - 'Guilty as Sin'
This song is not bad but I dont thinknits strong enough to win my heart lol

02) Melanie Martinez - 'Mrs. Potato Head'
I love this song !!!! is about you have a surgery because you want to looks pretty but end up you looks ugly. I hope people understand why I trying to tell lol

03) Sigrid - 'Plot Twist'
Its an okay song for me not strong enough for me but probably will be get 1-3 points from me lol

04) Mihail - 'Who You Are'
Too boring for me

05) Bo Burnham - 'Kill Yourself'
I will never kill myself, how about lets join our life ....

06) Matrix & Futurebound - 'Light Us Up (feat. Calum Scott)'
Its not bad but will this song will get my point ? we will see lol

08) MY - 'W.I.L.D'
this song is not bad but I dont think it will win

09) Stella Mwangi - 'Work'
Its not available okay ....

10) BANKS - 'Trainwreck'
Its a solid song not surprise if this song win ;)
2495 days 13 hours ago
Insanity17
01) Dan Talevski- Dan sounds like a typical male pop vocalist. I could definitely see myself dancing to this in a club. I guess I like it.

02) Melanie Martinez- Melanie’s tone is so unique and beautiful. I enjoy the beat and the lyrics are smart. This was a great entry. 

03) Sigrid- I enjoy Sigrid’s music. I heard this a few months ago and I really liked it. I still like it now. The “shots fired” lyric is genius. 

04) Mihail- The beginning instrumental sounded like a mix between Taylor Swift and Coldplay. I really liked the indie vibe. Yassss slay me with that Italian Mihail.

05) Bo Burnham- I wanted it to end the second that it started.

06) Matrix & Futurebound- Calum’s voice is so recognizable, but it couldn’t save this generic anthem wannabe song.

07) Sunset Neon- Nothing really too interesting or exciting about this entry. It flat-lined from beginning to end.

08) MY- Promising start. The chorus is very generic, but I like it. Sort of reminds me of the Cranberries.

09) Stella Mwangi- If I took a shot every time “work” was said, I would be dead. Thankfully it had the foreign language in it, that made it somewhat interesting, otherwise a major flop in my eyes.

10) BANKS- Banks is such an artist. This was middle of the pack for me.

11) Chungha- The instrumentals are giving me life, the vocals not so much. I’m not sure if this is Kpop or Jpop, but it’s the most interesting song I’ve heard in either genre due to the presence of the rap.

12) Royal Blood- This is so low energy it almost put me to sleep, which is what I was trying to avoid because I’m doing this at 1 am.

13) Centre Excuse- Not my cup of tea. It didn’t do anything for me.

14) Parov Stelar- This seems like it would be Eurovision entry from one of the eastern European countries. Nothing exciting happened.

15) Cash Cash- I like Conor’s voice, but it’s not doing anything for me. It didn’t have a moment for me, very stagnant throughout.

16) Ralph- After a string of flops, this one is ok. Come on, I need more energy.

17) Natasha Blume- These songs are literally putting me to sleep. Blah.

18) Miss Li- Now this is what I needed. This reminds me of my queen Sia. Great entry.

19) SAFIA- There were some interesting bits. Definitely catchy and full of energy. The vocals could have been better.

20) Dagny- I like everything Dagny puts out and this is no exception. The video is cute too.

21) Kesha- Honestly iconic. Emotional, powerful, passionate…etc. I’ve listened to this about 100 times and that whistle high note she hits gets me every time.

22) Missy Higgins- This feels like it’s from the soundtrack of a mid-late 2000s romantic comedy. Following Kesha did this song a disservice. It’s a cute tune though.

23) Roisin O- I like her voice. Has some pretty catchy bits. I think it could do okay.

24) Martin Solveig- Definitely catchy and a dance tune. It gets really repetitive after awhile, so the appeal starts to fade.

25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen- A decent end to the contest. It’s a typical boy band track, but I happen to like those. The backing track by Martin Jensen definitely gives it some flavor.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!