This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 281 Final

Topic » TSC 281 Final

2521 days 14 hours ago
Amanyaman
1)Dan Talevski-Not really a fan of the voice.  Very teeny but I mean it’s catchy with an okay beat so overall ok, just not really my thing.
2)Melanie Martinez-I love Melanie’s voice. This is decent.  Probably not my favorite of her songs but it is good!!
3)Sigrid-I like the style of this but her voice doesn’t really fit for it imo. 
4)Mihail- Lovely voice. Woah was that Romanian that started out of nowhere?  Sometimes bilingual songs don’t flow well but this works really well. 
5)Bo Burnham-It doesn’t really matter what he intended the song to be about.  The chorus followed by loud cheers and claps is cringey.  But as for song itself, it’s more of a comedy act and he doesn’t have a good voice.
6)Matrix &Futurebound-Eh this didn’t capture my interest.  A bit too plain for me.
7)Sunset Neon-Ehhh this started off promising but I wasn’t a fan of this.
8)MY-Tried to be edgy but still sounded generic
9)Stella Mwangi-All these “work” songs just start to sound the same lol.    Was a fan of her when sang “haba haba” but this kinda lacks the personality that song had.  The non-English part was good but overall this was meh
10)BANKS-I love BANKS.  I have to say I’m no really into this though.  I like some of her other songs way more.  It’s decent though, gets better in the middle.  No one here will get this reference but those bald guys without eyebrows remind me of the Observers from the show Fringe lol.
11)Chungha-Why does she need so many backup dancers lol.  Eh this was kinda annoying even before the rap.
12)Royal Blood-Very early 2000s rock.  His voice isn’t really powerful and I think the song would been a bit more interesting with more raspy/growly voice.
13)Centre Excuse-WHY do I kinda like this lol.  This seems like one of those rock songs that would lose a Belarus NF but it’s sorta okay. This guy’s voice at least fits the song a bit better.
14) Parov Stelar-I’m not really into Jazzy stuff but the song itself was alright.  Decent beat but this just kinda drags.
15)Cash Cash-Another teeny sounding song.  I think this was catchier than the other one.  And that beat after 1 min took me by surprise lol.  This is pretty good.
16)Ralph-Love the beat and voice.  Catchy chorus.
17)Natasha Blume-Nice build up. This had a lot of interesting elements to it.  I’m really liking it.
18)Miss Li-Vocals are kinda screechy and distracting.  I really like the chorus though hmmm.  Conflicted
19)SAFIA-I still listen to Counting Sheep a lot but I will never be able to hear the correct chorus thanks to Patrick.  This song is really good too.  Love the vocals and beat.
20)Dagny-I’ve come across this few times on youtube but never really got into it.  Just kinda goes nowhere for me.
21)Kesha-I’m really happy for her being able to release new music.  The song is not really my thing but it’s definitely powerful and well made.
22)Missy Higgins-Aww this was sweet and refreshing change in pace.
23)Roisin O-It’s not bad but I’m just not really able to get into this.  Nothing really stands out but it’s okay.
24)Martin Solveig-She’s got a nice voice.  I’m always a fan of a funky beat.  Still kinda lacking something to make it really memorable but it’s fun.
25)The Vamps and Martin Jensen-Ehhh not a fan of the vocals or beat on this one.
2521 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
1) Dan Talevski - This is pretty nice. It's nothing I haven't heard before but I'm really enjoying both the chorus and the build. This verges on generic but it's dark enough to sustain my interest.
2) Melanie Martinez - I think Pity Party is the only Melanie Martinez song I've really liked. This basically plays into all the cliches Melanie is known for, but I don't think it's that strong enough of a song. The chorus was nice but ultimately forgettable.
3) Sigrid - This is one of the few songs in this contest that I came across while looking for a song. I remember not giving her any points last time despite liking the song now (sorry Catch!). This has the exact same problem I initially had with Don't Kill My Vibe - the chorus is awesome but the verses are a big pile of nothing. This isn't bad but it would probably take me a couple of listens to truly appreciate.
4) Mihail - He has a nice voice but I find it a little sleepy, and the song is sleepy enough. Not a fan.
5) Bo Burnham - http://static.tumblr.com/syvn6ur/qFglzh6yx/i_am_going_to_kill_myself.gif
6) Matrix & Futurebound - It's nice to hear Calum Scott here - he's got a fantastic voice. This is building very nicely as it keeps elevating. The chorus was very standard Sigma/Sigala production which kind of makes me want to stop listening because it's very 'I've heard it all before', but this has enough nice elements like Calum's voice to keep me happy.
7) Sunset Neon - This is totally up my ally. This is 80's throwback done right. I'm definitely going to dance again because this is so good! The only downside is that it's so short, but it's my favourite yet - BY FAR.
8) MY - This is already slightly irritating. Musically, I don't quite like the first verse. The build into the chorus is much softer which I appreciate and I'll admit, I enjoyed the drop. Decent entry.
9) Stella Mwangi - Stella sure made me work to listen to this as neither videos were available. Did Tolis send this? This is no Koolio but it's definitely something, and I'll admit I enjoy it.
10) BANKS - I don't know how many times BANKS can be sent (by Steven) but I've always really liked this song and I'm by no means a huge BANKS fan. Likely a contender, again.
11) Chungha - The music is really nice but I'm having a bit of a hard time getting into this because I don't like her voice that much. The chorus was chill, and I'm really feeling the production so that was certainly a high point. I can't say the same about the rap though I don't *hate* it. The chorus is definitely what carries this for me.
12) Royal Blood - Meh, not particularly a fan. It didn't do much for me.
13) Centre Excuse - This is kind of haunting and I dig that. His voice is terrible though. He sounds like a drag queen who's trying really hard to sound 'masculine'. I'll pass.
14) Parov Stelar - Parov Stelar brings the swing realness and it's been a while since we've had this in TSC. I'm 100% feeling this. Great entry.
15) Cash Cash - Another song I came across while song searching. Didn't consider submitting it because I didn't particularly like it. Conor's voice is nice and the verses are pretty haunting, but the chorus is extremely disappointing and the drop didn't do anything to help the situation. For me, this got a lot wrong and it's a major missed opportunity because the vocal is good.
16) Ralph - Also came across this wile song searching, and actually considered sending it myself. I like the beginning a lot but what held me back is the chorus which came across sounding a little dated. I do believe this can do well though.
17) Natasha Blume - This name rings a bell. I think I gave her high points in the past. This is equally as haunting as what I remember from last time, but this one left me feeling a little bored. The instrumentation in the chorus brings this some life but the rest of the song kind of resembles a corpse.
2521 days 14 hours ago
Patrick319
18) Miss Li - Another song I came across while looking for a song. I wanted to like this but it was just a bit too much for me to handle. Something about this just really irritates me and I don't know why, though judging by the other comments it's definitely a contender to win.
19) SAFIA - The video is extremely well-produced. This is definitely quality and I am enjoying it thoroughly. It takes a little bit of a nose-dive halfway through but it picks up again toward the end. Great song.
20) Dagny - Tried submitting this! Will be salty if it ultimately wins. I wasn't keen on the chorus at first, but it's really grown on me over time. Fantastic entry!
21) Kesha - I have a bit of a conflicting opinion about this song, though I appreciate Kesha's talent and I realize this song is packed with meaning. A part of me really likes it though it's not my cup of tea.
22) Missy Higgins - This is very old-school TSC. Not feeling it at all.
23) Roisin O - This is nice but it's nothing fantastic. I'm starting to get tired and this didn't necessarily do the job.
24) Martin Solveig - It's honestly hard for me to not enjoy anything by Martin Solveig, though something about Alma's voice kind of bothers me. The beat is cheeky, though the song is ultimately kind of a buzzkill.
25) The Vamps & Martin Jansen - Not impressed. I wanted to like it but the verses aren't my cup of tea and the chorus isn't that good. Disappointing end.
2521 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

1. Dan Talevski - Guilty As Sin - Quite liked the production on this one and Dan has a great voice too and is right in my taste range.

2. Melanie Martinez - Mrs. Potato Head - Well I love this whole album and don't have a particular favorite just enjoy laying back and listening to it's entirety, her videos are always dope too.

3. Sigrid - Plot Twist - I enjoy her voice when not being manipulated, would prefer a cleaner sound with the production in it's entirety, clean in some parts here but messy in others and I can do without the messy parts but I like the concept of Plot Twist. This falls into mediocre range for me thus elements I quite liked but needs some tweaking before I'd be turning this one up.

4. Mihail - Who You Are - I do like his voice and for the first minute I am entertained with the song but it lacks something to keep me interested to the very end, sound is clean and it does pick up a bit towards the end but as a whole it is kind of lackluster which is too bad cause I was digging the style.

5. Bo Burnham - I mean I don't so much care that this was entered but it is not what I call music but simply a comedy sketch, this is not a comedy contest but a song contest and this felt like a recording of a live comedian whose 1 sketch of the night included instruments, although very distateful comedy the last line about Courtney Love got a smirk out of me, however this is a music contest and not a make me laugh contest and music wise there was no talent here to be found.

6. Matrix & Futurebound - Light Us Up -  He doesn't have a bad voice but I feel it's wasted on this production and would be better fitted with some real instruments rather then some DJ's music , the 2 just don't feel cohesive to me leaving this in the forgettable pile for me.

7. Sunset Neon - Never Dance Again - This was pretty messy and all over the place, felt like 2 songs playing at once like as if the jukebox was playing while the live entertainment was on.

8. MY - W.I.L.D - I'm digging the style to it and her voice meets my standards but this track isn't something I'd download, It's better than tracks 5-7 and it's not that it doesn't sound good... IDK I'm just not really connecting to it. I'm intrigue enough though to check out other stuff by the artist to see if anything I'd like but not really sold on this track despite it being right in my taste range.

9. Stella Mwangi - Work - Well both links are not available and I simply don't feel like making that my problem so onto the next I shall go.

10. Banks - Trainwreck - So the production seems to be more in my taste range then her past entries but it doesn't seem to fit the way she's singing, lacks cohesiveness, I like her voice and both her and the production were intriguing  but they just didn't sound right together to me. Mediocre which is my way of saying with a bit of tweaking I'd like it.
2521 days 12 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

11. Chungha - Why Don't You Know - I quite liked the production on this but didn't care for her voice whatsoever but the rap was OK. As a whole I'd have to pass her singing becomes torturous.

12. Royal Blood - Lights Out - This is OK to hear on rotation for a month or so but not something I'd remember by the end of the year, Kinda sounds like Oasis only one of their songs that didn't fully leave it's mark and after it was done being new the radio stations buried it to go back to playing Wonderwall. This song isn't bad but it  just offers nothing new to the genre.

13. Centre Excuse - Fly Free - It's like the 80's band Dead Or Alive went industrial only his voice is even worse than Pete Burns'. I can get behind the production of this thus I do listen to some industrial bands but I hate the voice.

14. Parov Stelar - Grandpa's Groove -This was lame, that's about all I have to say on it.

15. Cash Cash - All my Love - I've always liked Conor's voice but it wasn't until his hype cooled down before actual liking any of his music, loved Animal and R U Crazy and some of his cover work, he sounds great on this track but I don't love the song as a whole, some parts yes but I'm just not a big fan of DJ's so the chorus wasn't so much the beat I was seeking but liked it better than I expected I would. Sound was clean and I liked it for the most part just not sure I'd put it on a playlist.

Just saw your mail rick ..will check it now
2521 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To All

9. Stella Mwangi - Work - Love the production but kind of over the Word work as the focus point in my bops TBH, could of been better if she put more Work into the lyrics. Still a good entry. It's 5am for me though and just lucky Rick was on before I send in my votes otherwise it wouldn't of got heard.

15. Cash Cash - All my Love - I've always liked Conor's voice but it wasn't until his hype cooled down before actual liking any of his music, loved Animal and R U Crazy and some of his cover work, he sounds great on this track but I don't love the song as a whole, some parts yes but I'm just not a big fan of DJ's so the chorus wasn't so much the beat I was seeking but liked it better than I expected I would. Sound was clean and I liked it for the most part just not sure I'd put it on a playlist.

16. Ralph - Cold To the Touch - I believe I liked her last entry, this one is decent too.

17. Natasha Blume - Journey (Ready To Fly) -Love her voice, enjoyed this one.

18. Miss Li - Aqualung - This one was ok, didn't love her voice but it was ok, otherwise good.

19. Safia - My Love Is Gone - I have Over You on my player but this one I'm not in love with.

20. Dagny - Wearing Nothing - I checked this out the day the video got posted, I don't mind it but I like the video more than the song itself. It hasn't made it onto my player yet so....
2521 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
Good Luck To all

21. Kesha - Praying -  Would of preferred this as an acoustic production but it was alright, a little to churchy sounding for my everyday.

22. Missy Higgins - Steer - Not my cup of tea, not enjoying her voice

23. Roisin O - Give It Up - This was alright, not great but alright.

24. Martin Solveig - All Stars -  I usually like his work but this was a flop for me, thought it was dumb and it just didn't interest me sound wise.

25. The Vamps & Martin Jensen - Middle Of The Night - Only one of their songs memorable to me is their cover of Kunfu Fighting, sounds exactly the same as their last entry which I've avoided since , production was the worse of the night and agitated my misophonia, well at least it was the last song.
2521 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
1. Dan Talevski - A decent start. Not really a whole lot to it. It’s inoffensive enough but I really wish this made more of an impact, because there’s certainly potential for it to be a great song.
2. Melanie Martinez - All these potato references are really weirding me out lmao. Melanie has some pretty decent songs, and she also has some crocks of shit as well. This is middle of the road to me.
3. Sigrid - I feel like I wanted to like this more than I actually ended up liking this. I mean I still think it’s a nice tune, but I really wanted to get INTO IT, and I never reached that point I’m afraid.
4. Mihail - This is the type of song I would hear in the background somewhere and not think twice about. Not for me, I’m afraid.
5. Bo Burnham - I refuse to justify anything about this. Bo Burnham is fucking trash. If I made a list of the worst songs like Rick this would easily be #1 of the year so far.
6. Matrix & Futurebound - Back on track. This is a pretty solid tune. I wish there was something more unique about this entry, as it feels pretty standard, but overall I’m sold.
7. Sunset Neon - I’m not sure what to think about this song. It’s already over and I don’t know what to think. I don’t think it’s for me, however.
8. MY - Everything about this was solid. A little punk, a little pop. A pretty good package.
9. Stella Mwangi - Say work again, I dare you. ffs, does every line end with the word work? Oh, aside from the foreign language bit? The overuse of the word “work” is really turning me off from what’s otherwise I decent sounding tune.
10. BANKS - Y E S. This and Gemini Feed are my absolute favorite songs from The Altar. It’s really different sounding, especially when it gets to the second chorus. Fuck me up, Goddess.
11. Chungha - I can’t believe I’m getting slayed by back to back legends. Chungha was my bias in I.O.I because she was the prettiest imo. I’ve heard this already like 100 times and I’m still not sick of it. I’m a sucker for tropical house sounding shit. Absolutely loving this like always.
12. Royal Blood - Sup, Bibbles? Or maybe this isn’t Bibbles? Would she really submit a song with an mv of this many naked bodies? Not into this, I’m afraid.
13. Centre Excuse - I’M SORRY I ALMOST LOST IT WHEN HE STARTED SINGING LMAO. I can’t take this vocal seriously. This whole song is just bad. Like it sounds like something you and your friends were forced to make for a group project.
14. Parov Stelar - This drags on for way too long for what it actually is. I wish AronChupa would go away.
15. Cash Cash - Not the most bumpin’ Cash Cash song out there, but I mean… it gets the job done. Wouldn’t be surprised if they won again, even if I feel that they don’t deserve it this time.
16. Ralph - Love the 80s vibe to this. Reminds me a bit of two time flops Phases. A solid package.
17. Natasha Blume - The verses remind me of Lana Del Rey, which isn’t a good thing. The chorus is okay, but I don’t know if I’m sold overall.
18. Miss Li - MISS LI??? That’s a name I haven’t heard in quite some time. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed this. I’m glad she’s still producing great stuff!
19. SAFIA - I mean… I don’t know. I feel like nothing really happened here. It’s just… blah.
20. Dagny - I’m surprised how long it took for people to submit this considering how hard some of y’all creamed over Backbeat. I had this lingering on my list for some time, but overall I never got around to submitting it. It’s a pretty solid little pop tune, but not as great as Backbeat. Still solid, however!
21. Kesha - THIS IS ACTUALLY MY FIRST TIME LISTENING TO PRAYING OK I’M READY. It’s slow to start, but once it gets there, it actually gets really good! Her range is incredible. So glad she’s going in this new direction musically, and I hope she’s doing well for herself now.
22. Missy Higgins - Another old school name. This is something that sounds straight up from the 90s, and I’m actually not mad about it. I’m surprised at how much
2521 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
01) Dan Talevski – I hate songs about sex!!
02) Melanie Martinez – is this a song? What am I hearing? Get on with it!! Wasn’t worth the wait!!!
03) Sigrid – not my thing, but the tune nice in places!
04) Mihail – like his voice, it was smooth and rough! Nice tune, liked it.
05) Bo Burnham – this is not a song, it’s a stage sketch done to music, theres only one person who could do that, and shes no longer with us!!
06) Matrix & Futurebound – his voice started off a little bit like passenger and then went into chris martin, quite like it!!
07) Sunset Neon – a bit 80s!! it was okay.
08) MY – nope!
09) Stella Mwangi – double nope!!!!!
10) BANKS – nasally monotone women! Not getting any better, didn’t like it! What the deuce was that!!
11) Chungha – twee, but at least the singing wasn’t monotone and sound like they didn’t want to sing!! Why do they put rapping in these songs!!!
12) Royal Blood – finally, a decent song, loved it!!
13) Centre Excuse – very 80s, weird voice, was okay!
14) Parov Stelar – meh! Not a fan of this type of music, tries too hard to be quirky!
15) Cash Cash – mini bibs did one of these meet and greet things with connor maynard in covent garden I think it was, several years ago!! It was okay.
16) Ralph – thought it was going to be man! A bit Michael J Fox 80s sound track type music.
17) Natasha Blume – she sounds bored, a bit of a dirge!
18) Miss Li – one of my fav songs is called aqualung, but its not this one!! Shes trying way too hard!!
19) SAFIA – the talking added nothing, the rest was okay! Quite liked his voice.
20) Dagny – it was okay, she needs to be careful she doesn’t catch a chill!!
21) Kesha – oh my god, get on with it! I feel the same listening to this!!
22) Missy Higgins – that guitar rift has been used in sooo many songs, it was unpleasant!
23) Roisin O – the tune was okay, but her voice as a bit iffy!!
24) Martin Solveig – gosh I don’t normally like female singers much, but her voice is quite good, sounds like shes just singing, if that makes sense. Not bad!
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen – I don’t mind the vamps, for a boy band, this was okay.
2521 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
22. Missy Higgins - Another old school name. This is something that sounds straight up from the 90s, and I’m actually not mad about it. I’m surprised at how much I dug this.
23. Roisin O - FUCK this contest is getting so much good songs by the end. Fuck me up, bitch. Totally my style.
24. Martin Solveig - It actually sounds like every other Martin Solveig song lmao. After a TON of really good entries, this falls a bit short for me. It’s still solid, but it’s not either of their best.
25. The Vamps, Martin Jensen - I knew I wouldn’t like this the moment I clicked on the video and I was right! Underwhelming ending.
2521 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
wow bibbles and I commented at the same time. what legends

also there were so many good songs this week so sorry if I gave you a really good review but low points! good luck everyone!
2521 days 9 hours ago
bibbles
we are legends!! for the first time in ages, i too had more than 10 songs to give points to!
2521 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
01) Dan Talevski- This was good, yeah, hes voice is kinda cheesy but it has its charm and its just my type of tune. Loving this
02) Melanie Martinez- This was very different in a good way, the lyrics are beautiful when you understand them trough the vid. I gotta check Melanie's stuff more often
03) Sigrid- This was kinda monotone at the beggining and even when it picked up it wasnt that good, it isnt bad but its not good enough in my books
04) Mihail- Boring and quite forgettable. The guy's voice doesn't make up for it either. No from me.
05) Bo Burnham- I already stated my opinion: I dont like the lyrical content and wont give it point because of that but I respect whoever does. Its music in the end
06) Matrix & Futurebound- Well I wasnt expecting this from Callum... Anyways, its a solid entry, it took a while for me to get into it and even there it isnt the best shit you ever heard but its enjoyable
07) Sunset Neon- Well this was a short one! I admit this might be good for the ones who like music of that genre but its definitly not me, sorry.
08) MY- Yes this one is my type, its a good song, good build up, the instrumental in the chorus drops but it is suitable and I really like this
09) Stella Mwangi- This one came from the catacombs where Ponteme by Jenn Morel was found. I cant say I didnt like this despite this trashyness, but Ponteme was wayyyy better. Still like it
10) BANKS- Im slowly starting to love this bitch. Gemini Feed might be easily my favorite song of the year and this just might put it in danger for that spot. Amazing vocals, catchy song without loosing Banks essence. im geting to the point where I cant wait for her to be submitted eyt again just to check on her material. Love
11) Chungha- This is honestly very good, her voice might not be the best but the song amazing and it makes up for it
12) Royal Blood- Seeing the quality of this contest, Bibbs might get points from me. Its an actually really good rock song
13) Centre Excuse- This is so bad, bad song with an awful voice, just a trainwreck in the bad sense, I hope I never come across this again
14) Parov Stelar- Well, I like a good retro feel and this is exactly what was given to me: a retro feel with electronic vibes that I wont forget and will give points too.
15) Cash Cash- A bit too forgettable and cheesy but with this trainwreck of a contest you might count on a few points
16) Ralph- This is too... I dont know, background music in a clothes shop for women? I dont know, im not entirely into it, its rememberable but still not that good
17) Natasha Blume- This one is so good, its different and dark, ehr voice suits it perfectly and I think everything mashes together perfectly. It definitly benefits from coming after the last two songs also. really good
18) Miss Li- The song is amazing and her screechy voice somewhat works which is a plus, I dont think theres much bad to say about this. I will just say good job
19) SAFIA- This is like... quality clothe store shit. I honestly love it, its really impressive what you can do with a good beat and an amazing suiting voice
20) Dagny- Backbeat was great, this... not so much, it might grow on me but as of now its just ok
21) Kesha- This is honestly so good and emotional and strong and emotional again and I just need to give it an high pontuation, holy fuck, I really love this, who knew the girl that started with shit like Tik Tok (which is a bop) would come to make a song like this
22) Missy Higgins- Old fashioned in the worst sense, kinda good voice wasted in an old fashioned bland ballad. What a shame
23) Roisin O- I liked this, isnt too remarkable but its enjoyable to listen to
24) Martin Solveig- The beat wasnt very good but it worked there was some sound like a pluck very background that I liked. The voice, its Alma, I like Alma but this isnt one of her best. Still liked it nonetheless
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen- We close with golden key. Lovely song with amazing instrumen
2521 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen- We close with golden key. Lovely song with amazing instrumental, love this too much. Really really good
----
Now 2 warnings because of BETA:
1- The show might be held later. Theres some shit going on here because of school and I need to go on an haunt for books that I need to read on summer break and my mom wants to go tonight so I am sorry
2- If you wish to participate in BETA you can still send your entries to me, we have very few and I would be happy if I had some more in my BETA debut.
2521 days 7 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
09) Stella Mwangi - 'Work' (didnt available before)
This is good Haba Haba boomba kaciwaba lol

11) Chungha - 'Why Don't You Know (feat. Nucksal)'
Okay This is good keep it up ;)

12) Royal Blood - 'Lights Out'
Not me sorry

13) Centre Excuse - 'Fly Free'
hmm No sorry

14) Parov Stelar - 'Grandpa's Groove (feat. AronChupa)'
another good song AronChupa is my dad

15) Cash Cash - 'All My Love (feat. Conor Maynard)'
I heard this song before lol i know someone will send this song lol

16) Ralph - 'Cold To The Touch'
Im not really into this hmmm

17) Natasha Blume - 'Journey (Ready To Fly)'
another good song wait wasnt I send her song Black Sea ???? :O lol Im about to sent this next week lol

18) Miss Li - 'Aqualung'
This song is good but what is aqualung means ?

To be continue .....

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!