This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 281 Final

Topic » TSC 281 Final

2508 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Dan Talevski        2 decades too late boo
02) Melanie Martinez        ewwwwwwwwwwww
03) Sigrid        one of her songs was on my discover weekly. This wasn't it
04) Mihail        I see Roton Music… I expect bop.. Not this white nonsense
05) Bo Burnham        This is one of his worst songs. But still it's bo and I like him moderately. Everything from what is 100x better.
06) Matrix & Futurebound        pretty standard, but hate the vocals
07) Sunset Neon        oh cod. I mean… it was interesting? But I can't deal with this mix
08) MY        I didn't hate it if that makes any difference
09) Stella Mwangi        Slay Queeeeeen
10) BANKS        I mean. Still not a fan, but didn't hate it
11) Chungha        trying too hard
12) Royal Blood        hated it instantly. Stuck around becaue of a cute face
13) Centre Excuse        I would send bo burnham's song to this band
14) Parov Stelar        ummm… yes please
15) Cash Cash        ewwwwwwwwwwww conor maynard.
16) Ralph        it was pleasant
17) Natasha Blume        I mean It aiight but I wasn;t truly feelin it
18) Miss Li        another on my discover weekly that I forgot/didn't listen to more than once
19) SAFIA        this is so summery nights on a rooftops
20) Dagny        okay. This was … just okay
21) Kesha        Don't buy me a drink. I make my money. Don't touch my weed. Don't call me honey… oh wait… that's woman… which is 1000000000000x better than a ballad with only 1 good note.
22) Missy Higgins        I loves 90s lesbian binb music…..
23) Roisin O        we… this was a wash
24) Martin Solveig        well this was a let down
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen        ewww and ewwer
2508 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
in honor of wimbledon ending today, it's time to revive this classic tsc bop

2508 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
yas that song was amazing
2508 days 20 hours ago
DrG2
1. Dan Talevski: I love the song especially the beat of the song but I hope there is a climax of this song
2. Melanie Martinez: I always love her unique voice and I love how this song has a good meaning
3. Sigrid: Wow never heard her and her voice in some time sounds like Jess Glyne to me but overall this is a good song especially the chorus is just amazing
4. Mihail: LOVE HIS DANCING so much. And that voice is just <3 Gotta admit this is going to be my top 5
5. Bo Burnham: I always love a comedy song especially when they uses dark humour like this. You need to listen to every word to understand what is the meaning of the song
6. Matrix and Futurebound: I know this is going to be good when the beat starts. And the chorus makes me love it more
7. Sunset Neon: Ummm that is a no from me, sorry
8. MY: Her voice is good but its just not my like. The chorus didnt even help me to like it a little bit
9. Stella Mwangi: Sorry the video isnt working for me
10. BANKS: OMG THIS IS AMAZING. I kind of ever heard the intro but idk for sure, it doesnt matter tho because I like this song
11. Chungha: It is just an okay song for me
12. Royal Blood: What I love about this are his voice and the drummer only
13. Centre Excuse: I like his kind of deep voice but for a song, its a no from me
14. Parov Stelar: This is an unique song, I like that but lets just see another contestant
15. Cash Cash: Finally a song can wake me up again. I love the video concept and the song. Good job
16. Ralph: This is another good song. I love the video and the beat of this song, also the chorus makes me like it more
17. Natasha Blum: I always love a song like this, gotta admit this is gonna be on my toplist plus her voice is amazing
18. Miss Li: What a powerful voice, didnt expecting that voice at all and the beat make me really into this song more
19. SAFIA: I like the video clip but its just another okay song for me
20. Dagny: YYYAAASSSS. That video is very cute and her voice make it more cute. Love this
21. Kesha: ICONIC
22. Missy: This song kind of take me to the old days and it is for a good thing
23. Roisin O: The beat of this song is good but overall just an okay song for me
24. Martin Solveig: Love the girl voice so much and its an amazing song but I wanted more for the chorus not just like that
25. The Vamps: I love it especially the music video. Amazing job to close this competition
2508 days 19 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
19) SAFIA - 'My Love is Gone'
I thought Its a girl sing this song because Safia is a girls name lol

20) Dagny - 'Wearing Nothing'
I like the MV the song ? hmmm not so much its an okay song to me

21) Kesha - 'Praying'
Woman >>>>

22) Missy Higgins - 'Steer'
its a beautiful song for me but no

23) Roisin O - 'Give It Up'
its boring to me

24) Martin Solveig - 'All Stars (feat. ALMA)'
This is one of the solid song Im not surprise if this win

25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen - 'Middle of the Night'
All Night is wayyyyyyyyyy better but this is not bad too LOL
2508 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Dan Talevski – A not bad start. I’m not overly keen on the acoustic guitar. But for what it is, it’s not bad. The ort of song that may sneak into the top 10 because you can’t imagine anyone particularly disliking it.
02) Melanie Martinez – I hate the way she sings sexual. Cringe city. You know you have  a problem when the video is far more interesting than the actual song.
03) Sigrid – I entered Sigrid and she was chewed out. Like people were so harsh. This song is more mild, so people will probably be kinder about this. :p It’s good. I’m not keen on the screechy shouty bits though.
04) Mihail – That awkward dancing. It’s the sort of the song you hear in a hipster shop where they sell 20,000 different types of soaps. Very inoffensive. Again I can’t see many people disliking this.
05) Bo Burnham – Victoria Wood was doing this sort of comedy 1000000% better about 30 years ago. If you don’t believe me look up ‘The ballad of Barry and Freda’. I have already given my opinion on this song, however I don’t think the person who entered this should get any shit at all. There is no rules about content and let’s be honest there are people who enjoy this type of humour. Knowing everyone here I don’t think anyone purposely set out to offend.
06) Matrix & Futurebound – I like his voice. The song itself bland. There is not much I want to say about this really. It’s ok…a pleasant listen. This will probably benefit from being after Bo. :p
07) Sunset Neon – Again not bad. A slightly more rocky twist on the dance song. I’m getting slight 80s vibes but not enough to really get behind the song. It’s one of my favourite entries so far though. ?
08) MY – I think this is what Sigrid was trying for. This is solid through-out. I didn’t like the slow bit at the end though.
09) Stella Mwangi – Everything about this is a cliché. The video is even more of a cliché. Very shallow. I can imagine Stella standing in the recording studio and just saying ‘work work work’ and the producer being like ‘Oh my gawd, that’s amazing….just add some very cringey lyrics and we’re done’. I liked the language switch though.
10) BANKS – Jason statham never looked so good. I’ve heard better from her, but it’s olid enough. The edgy video doesn’t make the music more interesting in this case.
11) Chungha – I like this. It’s not going to be a standout of this contest fro me, but it’s pleasant enough.
12) Royal Blood – Never really got the hype around this band. Most of their songs seem to blend into one. WTF is this video?
13) Centre Excuse – where did you find this? Not bad, I really like the psychedelic feel to this. I need a glow stick.
2508 days 19 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
14) Parov Stelar – What is with AronChupa and the oom-pa-pa style of music? It started really well and then completely fell by the wayside.
15) Cash Cash – I won with Cash Cash once. This is nothing like that. Again it’s OK, but I won’t be coming back to this after the show. It lacks that spark that their other songs have.
16) Ralph – Cool vibes. :O I had to listen to this twice as it kind of passed me by the first time around. :p Again…not gonna set the world alight, but it’s in the top half of this contest for me.
17) Natasha Blume – I love the darker vibes to this. Her vocals remind me of Lana Del Rey in places. Yes very good, definitely one of my favourites so far.
18) Miss Li – Randomly this was my second choice of entry this week. I like it a lot, although when I found it I was panicking majorly about what to enter, so I was just looking for anything half decent. :p
19) SAFIA – I loved Counting Sheep, so I wasn’t expecting such an upbeat song like this. I love this actually. Really joyful.
20) Dagny – I got so much shizer when I entered Dagny once. Now people do not count her as mainstream artis anymore. :p This is alright, it’s the sort of song that’s easy to listen to but not memorable in the slightest.
21) Kesha – If you didn’t know her backstory the song wouldn’t be as good. Because it’s emotive it’ll probably do quite well here. I hated the screechy part.
22) Missy Higgins – This sounds straight out of 2002. Not keen on this style of song or her vocals Sorry.
23) Roisin O – I liked this. It’s pretty simple, but simple is sometimes better than vocal Olympics. :p Yeah fair enough, up there for me. :)
24) Martin Solveig – A little repetitive, but jolly enough and didn’t add to the migraine that I’m starting to get. I like I like.
25) The Vamps & Martin Jensen – The Vamps have never sounded so good. Oh wow, was not expecting to like this. I didn’t like the altered vocals as usual, but this wasn’t bad at all.
2508 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
setting this up...
2508 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
finally, was literally refreshing untill this mail came
2508 days 15 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Hello :)
2508 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
Who's Who       

Adeleadele - Matrix & Futurebound       
AdelesMom - Royal Blood       
AlanDuncan - The Vamps & Martin Jensen       
Amanyaman - Ralph       
Bibbles - Centre Excuse       
Catch_a_falling_star - MY       
DallasAndrew - Mihail       
Dragotistic - Melanie Martinez       
DrG2 - Bo Burnham       
FlameonX - Cash Cash       
Fritzyyyyy - Martin Solveig       
Insanity - BANKS       
insanity17 - Dagny       
Katey - Roisin O       
lovemeloveme - Natasha Blume       
Onemanarmy - Dan Talevski       
Patrick319 - SAFIA       
PrincessTeePee - Parov Stelar       
QueenMichelle - Sigrid       
ricktworick1 - Kesha       
Rodrigueseve - Miss Li       
Ryan5676 - Chungha       
TolisKalkas - Stella Mwangi       
unicornchicken - Missy Higgins       
yoshitomi - Sunset Neon
2508 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Good morning!
2508 days 15 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Sorry if I liked your song btw and didn't point it. This TSC was great towards the end
Reckon I know who will win but wouldn't mind shock wins :P
2508 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
Any surprises? Contenders in your eyes?
2508 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm here to see how bad my placement is

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!