This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 242 Final

Topic » TSC 242 Final

2921 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
11) Sistar - I LIke That - Asian Pop week? Better than the previous 2 but nothing special about this either, I did like the raspy rap but the other voices were annoying, the beat was catchy.
2921 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
11) Sistar - And here lies my issue with most k/j-pop. Banging beats most of the time, which gives me a lot of hope, but most of them have too sugary sweet of voices, which has always been a turn-off of mine. This is the perfect example of that, and it's sad, because I REALLY DID want to like this after the instrumental came in strong.
2921 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Shamir - 'Call It Off'

2921 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
12) Shamir - *fans self* I love Shamir, and you definitely picked one of his best songs from the EP. I wish I was brave enough to enter him (into TSC, sicko).
2921 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
13) Vicetone - 'No Way Out (ft. Kat Nestel)'

2921 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
12) Shamir - Call It Off - Elements that I did like but some I really didn`t, I`ll need to listen to it again before counting it out but I didn`t really like it.
2921 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13) Vicetone - Kinda standard for the genre, but it's nice!
2921 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
14) Before You Exit - 'Model'

2921 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Vicetone - No Way Out (ft. Kat Nestel) - I really liked her voice but the production was rather annoying, not big on some of the EDM elements but overall was one of the better ones so far.
2921 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
14) Before You Exit - Totally not what I was expecting from the artist name -- was expecting something rock-ish. Can't place his voice, but it's totally reminding me of someone else that's pretty current. Pleasant.
2921 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
14) Before You Exit - Model - I really like his voice and the pacing of this one, it`s catchy. Tragic what happened to  Grimmie R.I.P :( I assume they canceled the rest of their tour.
2921 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
15) Martin Luke Brown - 'Knife Edge'

2921 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
15) Martin Luke Brown - Sup, Derek? Got my toes tapping (but honestly, that could just be Restless Leg Syndrome) and I'm pretty fond of the vocal. Solid.
2921 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
16) Rich White Ladies - 'Wimbledon'

2921 days 9 hours ago
onemanarmy
15) Martin Luke Brown - Knife Edge - This wasn`t bad, will consider this when voting, it`s has a nice vibe to it and good voice, nothing stood out as annoying like many others this contest.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!