This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 242 Final

Topic » TSC 242 Final

2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) Lisa Ajax - 'Give Me That'

2918 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
07) Supremme de Luxe - Getting High - I kinda think you need to be on something to like this one but it wasn`t a complete disaster, a bit over produced with to much going on, vocals not the most pleasant on the ears but with a cleaner sound it could of worked, maybe a second
go will change my mind.
2918 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
08) LIsa Ajax - First song that I haven't been torn on liking. Enjoyed.
2918 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
08) Lisa Ajax - Give Me That - Sadly the music video wasn`t available in my country, I didn`t mind this one, I like her voice
2918 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
There's two #8's in the running order. DELETE IT, FAT.
2918 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
09) Vanilla Ninja - I mostly enjoyed "Cool Vibes" in the CONTEXT OF EUROVISION, but I'm coming into this expecting to not really be that into it. Actually kinda feeling it -- not bad.
2918 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
08) Vanilla Ninja - Kingdom Burning Down - Not sure if there is something here for me to like or not,seems one of those that would sound better after a few listens but not really liking her voice but I`ll give it a second go anyhow.
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
two 8's and no 12 lol
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Vanilla Ninja - 'Kingdom Burning Down'
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
with the real numbers

09) Vanilla Ninja
10) Neiked
11) Sistar
12) Shamir

in case you want to update the running order that you are using
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Neiked - 'Sexual'

2918 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
10) Neiked - Ooooh, this one had me moving from the beginning and did not disappoint thereafter. And here I was, worried that there would be no heavy hitters until SHAMIR.
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
11) Sistar - 'I LIke That'

2918 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
10) Neiked - Sexual - Not liking her voice, the beat isn`t anything specail either and it got annoying to be honest.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!