This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 242 Final

Topic » TSC 242 Final

2918 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
02) Jolin Tsai - I'm Not Yours (ft. Namie Amuro) - Ok enough production I guess but that voice is annoying which is normally how I feel about Asian pop.
2918 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Todrick Hall - TODRICK IS MY NAME, AND I'M HERE TO PLAY A PART IN YO GAAAAAAAME. The theatrical parts of it are enough to ruin the entire thing for me, I'm afraid.
2918 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
04) La Oreja de van Gogh - 'Canciones Unicas Jueves'
2918 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
It feels so weird seeing Josef in the running order, knowing that it isn't me. </3
2918 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
03) Todrick Hall - Papi (ft. Nicole Scherzinger)- Didn`t really feel this on 1st listen but I love Nicole so I`ll need to give this a couple listens, it`s in my taste range and I expect to get into eventually.
2918 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) La Oreja de van Gogh - And I guess this is the point where I'm branded una racista because I don't connect to a song that is emotionally driven because I don't understand the lyrics on one listen. It's pretty enough, but again, so emotionally driven and you need to connect with the lyrics to truly get behind it.
2918 days 16 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) 30 Seconds to Mars - 'The Kill'
2918 days 16 hours ago
onemanarmy
04) La Oreja de van Gogh - Canciones Unicas Jueves - Nope! Not for me in the slightest bit!
2918 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) 30 Seconds to Mars -  30 Seconds to Broken Headphones. First weekly obligatory "not for me, but that's okay, because it'll likely be for others" comment. Just not my gig, girl.
2918 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
05) 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill - I do like these guys, not sure how much I like this song though, will need to listen to it again to determine that, on 1st go it wasn`t very exciting to be honest.
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Taeyeon - 'Why'
2918 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Taeyeon - Agreed with the song title. Bring the hate. Also, is that DJ Snake production?
2918 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Supremme de Luxe - 'Getting High'

2918 days 15 hours ago
onemanarmy
06) Taeyeon - Why - The overall sound wasn`t bad on this one but it`s not something I would listen to again on my own, it doesn`t make me want to shake my ass nor can I sing along with it. It will determine on how bad other songs are for this to get points.
2918 days 15 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
07) Supremme de Luxe - This might be one of the most unattractive voices I've heard in TSC, and I'm not even trying to exaggerate. Living for the drop, but even with low standards for a vocal on a dance track, this isn't passable. It's a shame.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!