This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 228 Final

Topic » TSC 228 Final

2992 days 21 hours ago
Patrick319
looking @ the artists, this contest looks like a hot mess

will listen later
2992 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
5. Madi Wolf – This is going to be a surprise dance song…isn’t it…? :p Knew it. :p Oh maybe it not…I like alternative music….but there is something odd about this.The beats sound like they’re coming from 1000 metres under the ocean…so kudos on the Madi. :p What an unusual pronunciation of ‘ocean’. :p
2992 days 21 hours ago
CharlieBibi
5. Madi Wolf - THAT'S A 50 SECONDS INTRO. I DON'T CARE, SKIP IT. It was alright, her voice isn't bad. MADI & TRACY FOR BVW3 WITH MINDY AND CINDY HALL. Honestly, this could have been 3 mins and it'd have been long enough. It dragged.
2992 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
oh my, song number 4 looks risqué!
2992 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. Madi Wolf - This isn't like bad or anything, but pop songs need that OOMPH for me to actually enjoy them. This lacks one. Eh.
2992 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
Click the alternative link bibbles!!!!
2992 days 21 hours ago
Samhuss
5. Madi Wolf - Oceans - it is totally the opposite of the previous song, a little too long, all over the place, it had soo much going.... I tried sooooo hard to like it, but I just could not. If I had to describe it in one word, it would be chaotic.
2992 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
6. Marina and the Diamonds - I’m a Ruin

2992 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Bibbsy
2992 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
lucky i dont watch the videos!!
2992 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
hi star
2992 days 21 hours ago
onemanarmy
1. Joey Graceffa - Don’t Wait - This isn`t bad but looking at
the list of artist this won`t be strong enough to win, I`m not
in love with it but might be worthy of some points.

2. Janet Leon - New Colours - Wow after the 1st 10 seconds I was
expecting utter boredom but got a upbeat pop song, it has it flaws
but it`s better than half the junk we got last week.
2992 days 21 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
6. Marina and the Diamonds – It’s good….it’s good…..it’s good…but I expected more from an established artist….but it’s good. Keep on floating, Marina, like a semi-goddess. :p Bordering on whiny at times though…bleugh.
2992 days 21 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Marina & The Diamonds - This is quite boring for Marina standards, honestly. The chorus does not really contribute to the song itself very well, which is an utter disappointment. Not bad, but could have been so much better.
2992 days 21 hours ago
bibbles
6. Marina and the Diamonds – I can take or leave marina, but this was quite pleasant!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!