This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 228 Final

Topic » TSC 228 Final

2978 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
1. Joey Graceffa - Well, he is not as annoying as Tyler Oakley, but when it comes to music quality, it is far from best, definitely not as good as the other YouTube entry last week (Youth by Troye is quite magical). Not bad, but I'm not really keen on this.
2978 days 22 hours ago
Styxxe
Also i'm happy to not have sent anything because of the number tonight :p
2978 days 22 hours ago
ryan5676
Im here where I am looking forward to the contest and I hope that I could win again!
2978 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
KSHMR cropped up in on my searches too, was tempted but decided against :p
Lot of songs :O
2978 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
2. Janet Leon - New Colours

2978 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
1. Joey Graceffa - Don’t Wait - I know/heard it before, I like it, it is not bad, but the music video is a little cliche-ish.
2978 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
Lmfao Ryan, plase lessen the use of 'where' :X loool
2978 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1. Joey Graceffa – Totally cute. :) Really cute. :) Miranda’s reaction this was perfect. :p He probably joined the party a little late, but honestly it’s just a lovely little youtube song. :)

2. Janet Leon – So this confused me…big time…the cheesy dance beats…the cringe beginning…the voice…everything about this was confusing. No I’m pretty sure I won’t ever intentionally listen to this again. This is just odd…sorry.
2978 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Janet Leon - Holy, this sounds so outdated and typical that I don't even know where to start. She seems to be stuck in late 2000s/early 2010s, not really a thing I would come back to at all.
2978 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
2. Janet Leon - New Colours - It was sounded too loud for me for some reason, It had some nice bits, but I did not enjoy this overall.
2978 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
3. No Wyld - Let Me Know

2978 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
3. No Wyld – Loved the instrumentation right from the start. :) The vocals sounding from like they are coming from under water were not as pleasing. I liked it, the rap wasn’t bad…I’ve certainly heard worse. :p My feet were tapping, so I’m pretty sure my body was enjoying it. :p :) I liked the harmonisation at the end, but saying that the whole track was about a minute too long in my opinion. :O
2978 days 22 hours ago
CharlieBibi
I'll start with #4!!
2978 days 22 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. No Wyld - THIS WAS SO GOOD UNTIL THE RAP CAME IN AND NOW I CAN HONESTLY SAY I AM DISAPPOINTED. I detest this nasally style of rapping - it's just something that automatically puts me off. What a shame, because the chorus is pretty great, and now it's just two separate songs to me...they don't go well together.
2978 days 22 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
charlie < 3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!