This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 228 Final

Topic » TSC 228 Final

2988 days 14 hours ago
CharlieBibi
hey babe xoxo
2988 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
#4 is going to be a tune :D
2988 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
4. Krista Siegfrids - On & Off

Alternative Link:

PS: This will be the first of many alternative links I needed for US viewers!!! So much more than usual this time it feels like.
2988 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
SAME RICK. SAME!
2988 days 14 hours ago
onemanarmy
some great artist
2988 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Sam was that last comment you made for No Wyld? I dont think there's rapping in Janet Leon :P
2988 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
4. Krista Siegfrids – I love her slower stuff, but I was in the mood for one of her anthems. Oh well. :p A beautiful song is a beautiful song regardless of what mood I’m in. :) :p This will be hard to beat in my own personal rankings for sure. I think she’s going to rival the other female powerhouses that are in this contest. :O :D
2988 days 14 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Krista Siegfrids - She's definitely got better stuff. It got quite repetitive later on, although I can appreciate the nice instrumentation in this. Other than that, it kind of just passed me by.
2988 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
LMFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO
2988 days 14 hours ago
CharlieBibi
4. Krista Siegfrids - This isn't bad but it felt like every other pop song... I heard some Sara Bareilles, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift. She needs her own identity... The chorus is nice though, wish it was stronger all around though.
2988 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
5. Madi Wolf - Oceans

2988 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
4. Krista Siegfrids - On & Off - this was good, but it left me wanting more, it was a littl ebit too short. it needed a closure....
2988 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
3. No Wyld - Let Me Know  - When it started, I had to get ready to fan myself, I thought I am going to have one of my SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY moments, but then the rap or whatever that was kicked in, and it all went donwhell for me...
2988 days 14 hours ago
Samhuss
Thanks for noticing Steve < 3
2988 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Anytime <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!