This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 29

Topic » SBB15 — Day 29

1382 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
hugs the jury ladies real tight. girls we are doing the right thing here
1382 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
First of all, congratulations to you both for making it all the way to the end. You both in your own right should be proud of yourselves both as a strong alliance & as individual players. Regardless of the outcome, you both did what none of us could do. And I know fucking well we all want to be there and did our best to try to. We couldn't do it, and you both did. You should be proud.

Now for questions -

Evan: You never took much if any time to speak with me throughout the game (& vise versa, can't be a hypocrite). Then after I was out of the game you finally started to talk to me like a normal human and also said you & I played very similar games. Now, in jury, I have been getting a lot of heat for my "bad gameplay" & that it's "laughable I think I played a good game." Please elaborate how you and I played similarly, and what linearities between our games should earn you my vote & not to just go off and roast your game as mine was.

James: You played this game extremely hard. I saw it, & everyone else saw it. You were someone when their were like 16-13 players left in this game, I'd consider my #1. After our whole argument when I called you out for the shady shit you did on that HoH challenge, you legit sent me PARAGRAPHS trying to convince me what you didn't do was shady. Even though I didn't buy it at all, you were a comp beast and I had no other option but to follow suit with you. Now that the game is over, can you please clarify what your true intent was with me at that point in the game when there was 13 players left in the game. I want brutal honesty, not sucking up telling me what I want to hear.
1382 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
oh he is going to lie to you joe, you were just a backup plan for him
1382 days 17 hours ago
jharrin7887
He can answer for himself

If he lies & tells a convincing lie, jokes on me.
1382 days 17 hours ago
J2999
JOE:

James: You played this game extremely hard. I saw it, & everyone else saw it. You were someone when their were like 16-13 players left in this game, I'd consider my #1. After our whole argument when I called you out for the shady shit you did on that HoH challenge, you legit sent me PARAGRAPHS trying to convince me what you didn't do was shady. Even though I didn't buy it at all, you were a comp beast and I had no other option but to follow suit with you. Now that the game is over, can you please clarify what your true intent was with me at that point in the game when there was 13 players left in the game. I want brutal honesty, not sucking up telling me what I want to hear.

I remember this all clearly actually because it was a DIFFICULT time in the game based on the way I viewed our relationship. I never resented you throughout them couple dodgy rounds we had BECAUSE I knew I'd kinda taken the first shot, despite it not being like an actual shot.

One of the last conversations we had before our dispute was over was when I said "So where do we go from here? Do you want to remain allies, or not?" and I was going to respect your choice either way.

My intentions were simple, one of two ways:
You say you don't want to be allies...
I didn't intend to nominate you if I won F12 HOH, because I was adamant on wanting to work with you, so I would've kept you safe there as like a final pitch. Had it been unsuccessful, my plan was to nominate you the NEXT HOH I won after that. But this event obviously didn't happen BECAUSE we agreed to try work together.

You say you want to be allies...
Cool, simple, perfect. This is what I wanted. For me the 'unnamed' alliance with Andy and Chloe WAS something I wanted to keep together, and I genuinely didn't intend to screw you over or anything. This MADE me want to win HOHs even MORE SO THAT I could prove to you that I was a genuine ally for you. And this IS what happened ultimately, I kept you safe with every HOH going forwards that I had from that moment.

I sent you PARAGRAPHS because of the amount of commitment I had TO working with you as an ally. I TOTALLY understood why you believed it was shady, because in retrospect I viewed it that way too, even though I knew that you were going to be safe before the actions I did. And I still felt bad. I wouldn't have given you paragraphs if I didn't feel bad, and I wouldn't have felt bad if I didn't have like genuine feelings towards you as an ally. Ever since our conversation after the first double eviction, I always intended to go far with you.
1382 days 17 hours ago
etaco75
oh well hello and good game to you all too!!

@Andy first of all a win would be a shock and a half so if anything it'd be surprising as hell. I've played BB13 14 and now 15. In season 13 I played an almost identical game to Tisha's, except everyone refused to play with me. In 14 I mean you were there but by the time I went out I was talking to EVERYONE and playing everyone. I played a much more controlled game and you (more than anyone) can probably tell the difference and growth. This game has already shown me I CAN make it to the end even when I have odds stacked against me. I spent this game hearing that I'm a gross horrendous fake person, maybe people are right but maybe people just never got to know the real me!
1382 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
Okay, Hi Chloe. You roasted me and your best friend is sitting right next to me so I'm not sure if I can give you all the answers you need here, I'll give it a shot even though your vote is out of the question.

The words "I'm quitting" never came into existence for me. Yes this game was hard, it was over a full month. Did I say I was over it when I was over it? Yes. But after 2 quits this szn I was never adding a third, that was never an option. After the cast reveal I almost dropped out but Kelly and Christian Underscore convinced me to stay. At points I got tired of constantly having my friends (like you and Kelly) questioning my intentions and my friendship. So yes this took its toll on me and I can't pretend it didn't but the narrative was never "this isn't going my way i wanna quit" it was "why did i join a game with friends in the first place this is difficult." My "meltdowns" included leaving chats with you james and kelly when I would get random messages calling me a liar. I did notttttttttttttttt for one second pretend I'd get EVICTED over or QUIT to help anyone here but I did try to get Will to veto you over me as I wanted to test my relationships and sit on the block for the first time. The only person who ever said they'd willingly get evicted for one of us was James before this game started and we both knew that wouldn't happen.
I'm unsure how you "covered my ass" as I never seriously considered backdooring Will, if I wanted Will to go then he would have left during my top 7 hoh. When it came to vetoing James, I had both of you asking to be vetoed and sat on a call with LQ and Tisha for 45 mins during the ceremony listening to them BEG me not to veto James. Sorry I couldn't talk to you then. If you want a straight answer, ask James how it went down.
My order of allegiances went myself >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> whoever would get me to top 2. If that's cold hearted because I didn't play my game just to make things easier then I'll live with that. It's hard to rank how close I wanted to be vs how close I ended up being with people (I was close with Andy in this game but I evicted him twice and nominated him once) and I can't say "I was more loyal to this person than this person" because my loyalties shifted daily as this game got harder. But umm Jayson > Tisha > Kelly > Will > Andy > LQ > You > Dakota > Joe > Brendon > Brian.
Umm and about the trash talking I'd have to know the allegations I don't think I ever said "omg Chloes a bad person" but you can ask your buddy James about how bad I've felt ever since you got evicted. I'm assuming you're done with me as a friend after this, and if you want to know why I had "meltdowns" its because playing with friends sucks.

Ok hope that's enough
1382 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
And hi Tisha. I'm not sure we're both on the same page about how this all went down. Apparently you and James like 30 minutes before final HOH asked each other for f2s or something, IDK I wasn't there. James won HOH and was like "idk how to explain this to tisha we just made final 2 deals". At the time I was thinking about how a few days ago you and I were on call and you told me that James asked you for some fake f2 deal and you told him to piss off or something. So in response to James I was like "oh yeah i heard you guys made fake deals but i didn't think anything of it". I didn't tell James "oh yes tisha told me you just made a deal like 20 minutes ago" i told him you had mentioned fake deals to me before.
I think all 3 of us knew I'd be in top 2 as soon as final HOH began so I really did not need to make up a lie to someone who had been telling me they needed to sit next to me and only me since the top 6. Sorry for how it came across, I had fun playing with you and sorry you didn't have fun playing with me I guess.
1382 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
Joe

After days of seeing my name regularly get dragged as people left, it was nice to hear someone didn't want me to burn at the stake when they got evicted. You had two major alliances of Tisha/Andy/Jayson/yourself and Chloe/James/Andy. Just looking at the people you seemed to focus your game around, we both had the goal of making it far with one core ally (Jayson for me, Andy for you) and also keeping two people in the house who would always play to take each other out. Both of us absolutely played to make it to the end, both of us felt like we have something to prove.
The reason I couldn't let you in strategically was because if you knew where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do, you could upend my game in a second by telling someone the right thing. I couldn't have you telling James's allies that I wanted to keep Tisha around until the end or vice versa. Thank you again for keeping it classy bud :)
1382 days 16 hours ago
etaco75
LQ, I know you didn't ask me a question and I know this won't help but I really think that's unfair. I had to meet half this cast for the first time, including you and Tisha, and most of our strategic conversations were just you convincing me to take out James/Chloe/Will. If I wanted to be fake I would have said "yeah you're right" and then told everyone all the tea you would give me but I didn't because I wanted to play with you deep into this.
If you're gonna vote James because you were friends with him before and you don't mind that he took you out then that's okay, but I kept you Tisha and Jayson off the block on multiple occasions under his HOH reigns. If I were fake I would have made sure he gave you or Tisha 10th place like intended. You said "I demanded chloe get the chop" girl huh? you said "if you don't evict chloe i can never work with you" so I did that. If I were playing my allies' game then that would never have happened. I played my own game and if I were playing James's game then Tisha would have gone a long time ago.
1382 days 14 hours ago
etaco75
if questions are almost done then ty everyone for a fun game :) i didnt ask for a free ride!!!!
1382 days 14 hours ago
jharrin7887
Another Q for James & Evan :

Please clarify who your targets were each hoh you had & why they were your target. Also clarify who ended up going that round.
1382 days 13 hours ago
jharrin7887
Also James, had you not won so many challenges, do you think you would be standing here? Why?
1382 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
Why thank you joe for another question!

After I won my final 7 HOH, I set the stage to go to the final 2 without having to win a single future competition. After the double eviction, I was in a solid group of three with Will and James but I had a group of three with Jayson and Tisha, with Andy as a close ally and you as my main strategic opposition.

I nominated Andy/You with Andy knowing he’s not going anywhere, James used the veto on Andy because I guess he wanted Andy to think they had a f2 or something and he didn’t want you to see him not use the veto at all. Because everyone knew Tisha was on her own and because I couldn’t nominate Jayson or Will at that point, I pawned the biggest target in the house. Things went down and apparently Will was influential in that vote to keep Tisha (king), but my HOH was a success and I entered top 6 with no one who would seriously target me. I was left in a house of five amazing friends (at the time lmao idk about now) and it hurt that I’d have to say goodbye to more of them, but at the very least Jayson Tisha and James had all explicitly offered final 2 deals to me by the time we were at top 6.

I only had one HOH and I basically held power whenever James was HOH. During his second HOH he needed Dakota out and I needed Brian out. Even though James was working to build his relationship back up with Brian, Brian was the only person who would never work with me, thanks to #Chatgate which included Brian leaking to James that Dakota made a chat of Dakota/Brian/Kelly/Nick. Everyone assumed it was Nick who leaked it to me and he unfortunately took the fall after Kelly ejected me (under Brians HOH). Anyway Dakota won POV and James asked me who to renominate. I said LQ to burn her penalty vote and to keep Jayson (his planned renom) off the block, so he nominated LQ and Brian, my target, went home.
Next time James won HOH he spent that round considering whether to nominate LQ and Tisha, as Dakota genuinely wanted to work with him at the time. I told him I'd be annoyed if he nominated LQ or Tisha at all at top 10, so they didn't go up despite James literally trying to convince me to let him nominate one of them.
James kept Jayson off the block at top 6 because I told him I fully trusted Jayson and because I said Jayson wouldn't win a comp, then I helped Jayson win a comp and Jayson forced James to choose between Will or me. Just like this whole game he picked me over anyone else.

I know you only asked about my personal HOHs however I still held power and still determined nominations/targets when I didn't hold the HOH key!
1382 days 13 hours ago
FireX
James why should i vote you despite you giving me 12th Again

Evan id love if you could compliment the jury idk it would be nice to see you spread love for the 1st time this season

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!