This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 29

Topic » SBB15 — Day 29

1370 days 7 hours ago
SuitMan13
It's time for the jury to deliberate on the winner of Suitman's Big Brother Endgame — Evan or James?

Brendon, Brian, Kelly, Dakota, Chloe, LeQuisha, Joe, Will, Andy, Jayson and Tisha have until 5pm EST tomorrow (Monday) to ask questions and then submit their vote for the winner.

At that time I will read the votes, declare the winner, and enter you back into the Skype VL.

In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker vote goes to the 14th place player, Nick J./NJKoda1998
1370 days 6 hours ago
etaco75
First off, all I can say is WOW.. This season was never easy and you all came to play. Secondly I’ll address the elephant in the room, a few of you may never vote for me based on our interactions or because we never got on the same page strategically. I get that and I can only blame myself for my social shortcomings. I hope that you guys can keep an open mind through this, and hopefully I played a strong enough game to show why I should still win. If not, I had fun anyway! At first I wrote like 20 paragraphs about my story in this game but that seemed way too long. But I’m hoping I can talk about the specifics of the rounds during questioning!

Over 8 years ago I joined my first Suitman game, and too-many seasons later I’m facing the jury for the first time ever. A typical game experience for me includes becoming a social butterfly then being taken out for being seen as a physical/strategic/social threat. Going into this, if I wanted to make it as far as I did, I planned to spend the game lowering my threat level.
Physically, I really only won competitions when I needed to. I can’t say “ha ha i threw them all!” because I did try and fail in quite a few, but I consistently placed in the top of competitions so whether I had power or not people knew I could hold my own in comps. I also just didn’t need to win any competitions outside the ones I did. Every time I won a competition and gained power, my moves directly pushed me to where I am now. I won one of each power and used all three to shape the real Endgame, then never had to win a competition after my top 7 HOH. Strategically, I kept my cards very close to my chest at all times, and I think the only person who knew my true intentions was Jayson (we decided like maybe week 2 that we wanted to go to top 4 with Tisha, then at top 7 I told him I wanted to make the top 4 be him me Tisha and James, then at top 6 we broke the veto comp to give him the win). I couldn’t play a flashy game because I had to spend a long time hiding my real plans.
Unfortunately that ties into my social shortcomings… From my past experience, if everyone trusts you then eventually people will come together and no one will trust you. I had to stop myself when I felt inclined to message a ton of people, which led to a few missed social opportunities as it was hard to talk beyond “how was your day” and “who are you evicting”. Throughout the game I was close with James/Kelly/Chloe at first which would morph into James/Will/Chloe after Kelly’s eviction and by the time we got to top 7 I had formed a loose/implied trio with Jayson and Tisha while staying very close with Andy. I also worked with LQ and Dakota at points but we didn’t get to spend a very long time on the same page.
I primarily worked with players who would keep the target off my back, stay loyal to me, and always go for someone else. AKA James and Tisha.

From the first Double eviction until the final eviction, James and Tisha were so locked in on taking each other out that they never stopped to consider how close I was with the two of them. They both needed me to take each other out, and somehow I could get away with vetoing James one week and keeping Tisha in the house the next. Some people tried to play both sides, but I let both sides think they were playing me. When James would win his HOHs I prevented people like Jayson Tisha and LQ from touching the block (and ensuring they would survive when they did), and James/Tisha were too busy fighting in the public chat to compare notes and realize they both wanted me in the end. I don’t say this to drag James or Tisha, they played and fought hard! However while those two or any other players got caught up in James vs Tisha drama and picking sides, my goal was always to keep them both around.

I showed a lot this season. I can grow as a person and mend old relationships that I didn’t think were possible, as Jayson and I truly became friends during this (at least I hope so). I don’t need to just play someone else’s game and take out other people’s targets, I can stick to MY guns and make MY own decisions. I didn’t need to ask people for advice or what to do, I held my own against 19 of the biggest and baddest SBB players ever. While my social game seemed to be a weakness in my day-to-day game, I somehow had everyone (barring Andy) in the f6 Genius/social POV comp asking me how to answer for each round. And I sat in a final 4 with three people who told me (without me asking) that they wanted to sit next to me at the end.

Though it really fucking hurt to evict Jayson, I sat in the final 3 (for the first time ever) with two players who shaped nearly their entire games around taking each other out. Because of me (and also Jayson) those two could never take each other out until the final 3, when doing so would push me into the top. No one else in this game can say “my back was never truly against the wall” and no one else can say that they never needed to win a competition. While the house was caught up in James vs Tisha drama at points, I made sure I could keep them both safe so that I would never become the house target. I never was.

I didn’t spend my game stressing over what people said about me or targeting some people to help out other people. I played this game to get to the end and to be proud of my game. I did that for myself, and I can only hope that some of you may feel like I effectively did that. I can confidently say that I influenced the pacing, the targets and most of the evictions of this game. Maybe I could have won more competitions, but I never needed to. Maybe I could have reached out to more people and led them on just to evict them, but I kept my strategy to myself almost always. I did my best to turn those shortcomings into benefits: no one saw me as a comp threat but everyone knew i could win comps. the jury seemed to dislike me as they left but i was relatively close with pretty much everyone in the top 11 except Joe, allowing me to maneuver strategically. I stuck to my intuitions, I didn’t play based on how others wanted me to, and I got myself to the end for the first time ever. Though I was the last “Entitled” person standing, every day I remained in this house I Earned it. I didn’t get here by accident or because people wanted a jury goat or because I had it easy, I got here because I played Big Brother the best way I know how. I intentionally positioned myself to get to the end as this game got more difficult. I rolled with the punches and held my own in such a huge and stacked cast. I left a LOT out and tried to keep this as brief as possible, so please please ask me your hardest questions bc I’m more than ready to talk about every single move, every single comp, and every single eviction of the season. It’s been a LONG game so I know there is still a lot to cover. Thank you for such a fun and dynamic game, and I’m really excited to answer your questions.
1370 days 5 hours ago
J2999
Hello Jury! First off, wow. 28 days ago there was no way in hell I expected to be sat in the Final 2. I mean more so, if you came to the J2999 who got 11th place in SBB7 and said “you’re going to play 4 more times within the next 8 SBB seasons” I’d have genuinely laughed. Getting a second chance in Season 8 was a SHOCK but a thrill, then after failing yet getting the call for Season 10?! I was even more shocked. Season 14, my only actual DECENT placement within 4 seasons, and now here I am, breaking my own expectations of what I believed I was capable of. Going from the guy who wins NO comps in S7, ONE HOH in S8, 3 comps in S10, 4 comps in S14 to a staggering 12 HOH/POVs this season really is mind-blowing. Anyway, enough about my road to S15 by season, a good amount of you have seen / played with me throughout them seasons lmao. In the upcoming speech I’m going to try focusing on my social relations but also the way I used competition wins to my benefit, without dragging on masses [though no guarantee here].

So initially I intended to do this in 2 parts, one being an OVERVIEW of EVERYTHING, round by round from jury onwards, the second being more pinpointing my game. I HAVE got the overviews typed, if you WANT MY standpoint on your eviction round or anything, let me know as I’ve got it typed, but will not post it right now just for the sake of how long it overall is.

Throughout this entire I constantly focused on my social relationships with all fellow houseguests. This was to ensure I was in a comfortable spot at all times, even going to extremes of being labelled as a player ‘running the game’ by evicted houseguests such as Julian. I knew that my best play was to take these comments and use them to further myself in the game in the way that I was never not going to be perceived as a threat, and therefore expanding my threat level ultimately was not a personal disadvantage.

I had many strong social relationships, placing me in numerous groups. For example, a group with Chloe, Evan and Will; a group with Chloe, Evan and Kelly; a group with Andy, Chloe and Joe, etc. The fact that from the get-go I was labelled as a player with tight relationships with people meant that I had to play HARD from the start, as truly there was never going be a way to disprove these accusations excluding taking out the people apart of the accusations, which was not realistically an option due to them being the people I needed the most in the game, and ultimately the strongest odds of winning competitions. I positioned myself so that I was tight with people who HAD less allies overall. I ensured I was comfortable with Brendon, I was comfortable with Brian, I was comfortable with Joe [although Joe had his hands in MANY cookie jars, numerous players found him as a snake yet I constantly tried to develop my relationship with him] etc.

This season I ensured coming into jury I was going to be the target by minimal people [entering jury only Dakota was directly targeting me], yet kept winning whilst planning my game three steps in advance where I could, and ensuring I calculated how I would use my competition wins to position me in the best spot as possible for the upcoming round, or rounds, where I was ineligible to win competitions, or simply sometimes couldn’t.

All of my decisions were first made under the question “What is going to protect ME next round?”. My second question would be “What is going to protect my ALLIES” the next round. This DID cause me to take some risks overall, such as keeping Tisha over Dakota when I knew that Tisha would be more likely to come for me than Dakota, but Dakota wanted to target Joe and despite my ups and downs with Joe, he was beneficial for my game due to our ultimately lowkey relationship that people could not predict as such.

I was nominated just twice this season, less than any other player who is sat on the jury excluding Kelly, yet when I was nominated for the first time, I was the second to last houseguest nominated this season, with the final [Will] going up following the Power of Veto. I never sat on the block as a final nominee, using my relationship with Evan to save me once, and my own abilities [along with social relationship] to save me the second time. I am the only player to receive 0 votes to evict this season. YES I was never a final nominee, but I DO believe I positioned myself so that if I WERE sat on the block, I stood a very good chance at surviving versus many houseguests, despite being the perceived biggest game-threat.

Despite not sitting in numerous alliances, I was constantly being relayed information; I knew houseguests who wanted me OUT before they had made it public knowledge themselves. I knew of possible plans to come for me which allowed me to then GO to said houseguest and focus on my social relationship with them so they wouldn't want to nominate me, and give or take this always worked in my favour.

I won 7 HOHs and 5 POVs this season, along with the first Impact Player of the season. I won HOH at EVERY Double Eviction this season, and used each HOH tactically to make others feel more comfortable with me and to portray the fact I was a benefit to their game, along with thinking three steps ahead. I brought myself here, positioning myself quite well between both sides of the house pre-jury when there were labelled sides, ahead of being the one to take shots at the opposite side come the second half of this game [primarily Jayson, LeQuisha and Tisha]. I excelled socially, physically and strategically. I believe if you are voting for the most well-rounded player of the season and who deserves to represent the season MOST out of Evan and I, I do hope you will vote for me. All of us are GAMEPLAYERS, and no move I ever made was personal, strictly a calculated game move, and I hope that game respects game. I played to the best of my ability, I went 100% from Day 1, and I absolutely do not regret any of it because the battle that was this season has landed me here.

I am happy to answer any and all questions you may have. Good luck to Evan. Cheers to Shawn and to every player this season for a crazy but long season. Apologies if anything doesn't make sense, don't hesitate to ask for clarification please, and sorry for the amount of time this has taken [most time was put into my round by round breakdowns haha].
1369 days 18 hours ago
hints
what is evans speech, i have never heard so much bullshit about me in my entire life

james i didnt read ur speech because it bored me from the get go but the parts I scanned through, I nearly went blind from how far my eyes rolled back

goodluck :)
1369 days 17 hours ago
amf7410
I'm leaning one way but I'm not entirely decided yet so here is a question for you both:

What would it mean for each of you to cap off your SBB experience with a win?
1369 days 17 hours ago
Solinne64
It’s funny to see both Beasts of our Beauty & The Beasts alliance in the Final 2, considering now that one beast is the one I love the most, and the other, the one I despise the most.

Everyone knows that James has my vote, but I still would like to ask some questions to each player in case other jurors are undecided.

James, you dominated this game, most HOHs win ever in SBB history, never up for eviction post veto which means no eviction vote cast against you, and a good around social and strategic game. Some player are hurt by you though, I know you are one of the most genuine guy I’ve ever met online, and that is the real you.
In order to prove that to everyone, can you explain how tough was it for you to maneuver all those past relationships you had before this game, and most importantly, how it does not take away the fact that you still kicked everyone’s butt and deserve that win?

Evan, before you think of anything, I’m not bitter towards you, I am hurt!
You had many meltdowns in this game, you wanted to quit more than once, pretended that you were willing to be evicted instead of me during Tisha’s first HOH reign and were not afraid to use, in a disgusting way, your past relationships to further yourself. However, don’t you find it hypocritical to pretend to your friends you’d quit for them as I quote « you don’t care about this game » only to sneak your way through?
Furthermore, don’t you find it rough that right after I covered your ass about you wanting to backdoor Will, to ghost me when you won veto, and to PRETEND that you would potentially use it on me TO MY FACE whereas you told everyone you were using it on James in the first place?
Also, everyone thinks that you’re a snake, and, according to you, you were the closest to James & I. Please rank the order of the ENTIRE jury to the player you had the more loyalty towards to the one you had the least loyalty to. I’m giving you a chance to come clean about your sneaky behavior by showing to everyone your true allegiances.
Finally, I heard from multiple people including Tisha, LQ & Kelly amongst others, that you were trash talking about me. I want to know, are you really that bad of a friend or are they liars?

I actually asked James 1 question and Evan 4, but, someone may have more to talk about his view of friendship and loyalty than the other.

Regardless of this, both of you played a great game and would make a good winner for Endgame, good luck to both!
1369 days 17 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Well this is the final 2 I’m left with is the one of my personal choice but facts are facts these are the two I’m left with!

James - let it be known on a game level I respect what you did and how you got to the end even tho you were target number 1 for the majority of this game, I really do applaud you but on a personal I think everyone here knows how hurt I was with how you played me this game! And regards to that I feel conflicted writing your name down! To you I was that one friend that only was invited to the party because if they weren’t they’d kick off, to you I was expendable and even tho the history we’ve had through tg I chose yet again to follow your lead and believe that I was at least one of your priorities! The good thing about you tho is you pulled a wet blanket to final 2 with you so right now you are garunteed my vote unless you drastically dig yourself a a never ending grave I think you have this in the bag!

Evan - I think you came into this game playing for second I never once think you stood up and put your game first above your allies you are what we call, an easy beat, a sheep and tbh you played into that stereotype lovely! Now at least with James I knew He had put his game before our Friendship so by the time I was going I knew where I stood With him but with you every opportunity was giving to yourself to make a move and every week I would be told the same Drabble I can’t do that YET give me another week! Another week would pass and you would say the same shit! Now from constantly saying you want to quit the game, from thinking you were playing the middle and to actually selling your alliance down the river by confirming that ‘the four’ was a thing, then demanding Chloe be the chop over James! You deserve getting dragged here only to receive minimal votes! You Evan played a scared game afraid to step out of your masters shadow! Also never again refer to me as ‘one of your girlies’ we were never that close and you haven’t got a strong sense of self and balls to ride with me you are just a wet blanket!!

Good luck

Love

Queen of voting herself out
1369 days 16 hours ago
J2999
ANDY:

What would it mean for each of you to cap off your SBB experience with a win?

It genuinely would mean a LOT to me regarding how far games on this site go. Every season I have played in I have put in maximum effort from the start; I have played 5 times now, and each time I started a new seasons I re-evaluated my previous errors to consider WHAT I did wrong and HOW to improve on it from the last attempt. Each season I improved my gameplay significantly -- despite S10 having a worser placement than S8 [due to 2 extra houseguests overall] -- because I knew how much I wanted to advance in the series. Without trying to be cringe, I think that me winning would cap off my experience with the label 'growth', as in 3 tries I was always the guy who sat in Jury longer than I actually PLAYED the game, then my fourth I was finally able to ramp it up and make final 5, to where we are now.

I never gave up at any point this season. So many things did NOT go my way, yet I refused to throw in the towel and attempt to just try hide in the shadows, I maintained my position as a vibrant figure in the game because I knew my end-goal of making the end and hopefully winning this season constantly outweighed the brief frustration I had over the game in any one round.
1369 days 15 hours ago
BBlover96
On nights so I really don’t have time for this, I think we all know this won’t even be close and I don’t have time to rant on about bullshit cuz nothing honestly matters.

I will not be awake for anything but congratulations James, u annoying gamebot
1369 days 15 hours ago
J2999
CHLOE:

James, you dominated this game, most HOHs win ever in SBB history, never up for eviction post veto which means no eviction vote cast against you, and a good around social and strategic game. Some player are hurt by you though, I know you are one of the most genuine guy I’ve ever met online, and that is the real you.
In order to prove that to everyone, can you explain how tough was it for you to maneuver all those past relationships you had before this game, and most importantly, how it does not take away the fact that you still kicked everyone’s butt and deserve that win?

Thank you for the first part of the speech, I appreciate that a lot <3.

Honestly, coming into the game I did NOT have AS many existing relationships as people expected / assumed that I did have. YES I had some tight relationships, YES I had some people I was mates with, but I still had the time to do a lot of relationship building in the game, most notably JOE who I'd basically never really talked to pre-game yet went on to be a close ally throughout most the game.

But right, so, it was very tough to balance my relationships I had with people coming into the game, most notably BECAUSE it's not as though I disliked anyone so had an explicit target. On a PERSONAL level, numerous decisions genuinely made me feel like crap. I never thought I'd be evicting Will in a game, let alone having him exit on my HOH; I never thought I'd be having Brian leave early in the game on my HOH; I never thought LQ and I's game relationship would be such an opposite of what I'd hoped for, etc. They're just a few examples of it being tough. EVERY single one of those decisions just stated, and numerous others NOT stated, were done for the sake that they made LOGICAL sense on a GAME level. 
If I had played my game on a PERSONAL level, I truly do not think I would be sitting here. Definitely not sat here having received 0 votes all season and only nominated twice, at least. I had to sit back for and strategically think over every move before I made it and how it would impact my game in the next couple of rounds, so whilst it was TOUGH to move through relationships on a PERSONAL level, my motivation was reminding myself that it was the correct thing to do, and ultimately would put me one step closer to sitting at the end.

I think I sort-of went into the second part of how it doesn't take away the fact that I did these moves yet deserve to win in the way that all my moves were thought out moves in advance to the point that it would be LOGICAL for me to do what I was going to. I definitely understand that my game LOOKS messy, considering in my first 3 HOHs alone I had nominated a total of 9 different players, but that was also a focus of my social game. My social game allowed me to nominate someone, yet as I was thinking in advance, I was able to go to said player and talk it out with them to ensure that they knew they weren't on my radar, and confirmed I wouldn't be on their's; and I believe this is reflected in the fact that the vast majority of people I nominated this season did NOT target me this game.

I won't sit here and pretend "WOW I played the best social game I've ever seen in Big Brother haha!" because I KNOW my social game had its flaws still, and the relationships with people I possibly affected I hope can be rebuilt and not held against me on the basis that the moves I made against people were the correct moves for me in the game at that point, and I hope that can be respected enough to award me with some jury votes tonight.
1369 days 15 hours ago
hints
oh i didnt realise i could ask questions

james - why did you give me your word that you were taking me to the final 2, 30 minutes before part 3 and then as soon as you win you accused me of making a "fake deal" saying we "both knew" it was fake?? i was literally talking to you prior part 1 about a final 2 and i have not broken a deal with you in this game but you went ahead and basically called me a liar. why not be upfront and honest and say you were not taking me to the final 2? we were at the final THREE and you... lied? for? what.. reason?

evan - i don't have any questions for you other than, i do not feel like voting for you at all, you have absolutely lied upon my name and informed james I told you that we made a "fake deal" the call I had with you was at THE FINAL 4. not even the final 3, the call I had with you was discussing evicting jayson instead of myself, nothing at all do with any sort of deals with james. I gave you ample opportunities for you to admit that you were lying EVEN after my eviction, yet you are still lying. my question is - WHY CONTINUE TO LIE TO MY FACE?

also don't be coming in my dms "love you girl we ate this game up" get the fuck out of here, you're genuinely so fake, it is a shame james has made my decision much harder lying to me because i am still very conflicted, you both unnecessarily lied to me at the.... final.. 3.
1369 days 15 hours ago
J2999
LEQUISHA:

James - let it be known on a game level I respect what you did and how you got to the end even tho you were target number 1 for the majority of this game, I really do applaud you but on a personal I think everyone here knows how hurt I was with how you played me this game! And regards to that I feel conflicted writing your name down! To you I was that one friend that only was invited to the party because if they weren’t they’d kick off, to you I was expendable and even tho the history we’ve had through tg I chose yet again to follow your lead and believe that I was at least one of your priorities! The good thing about you tho is you pulled a wet blanket to final 2 with you so right now you are garunteed my vote unless you drastically dig yourself a a never ending grave I think you have this in the bag!

Ok I know this is just a statement but I'll respond regardless.

I personally DIDN'T feel that you were an expendable ally as such. When I first pawned you at the second double, YES I believed that the votes were going to be there for Brian to leave ANYWAY, but by nominating you ENSURED that numerous people were NOT going to evict you who otherwise may have evicted the renomination. If anything it may be a compliment that you WERE well connected to the point I had confidence in you surviving, but also I did understand why you felt it was damaging and I don't blame you for that yet do apologise. My thing was I couldn't pawn someone like Tisha who I had given my word to that I wasn't touching that double eviction, so it partially was just that I had limited options in the 'ensure what I want happens' category.

Come Final 8, this was fresh from Chloe's eviction where you and Tisha had controlled the eviction ultimately. Nominating you this round was not with the intention of you leaving, and had I won veto you were actually going to come down BECAUSE I respected our relationship and viewed you as a mate [I mean I still do]. Nominating you was more-so to ensure if you won POV you couldn't use it on Tisha.  My goal was simply to breakup the currently most powerful game duo of yourself and Tisha. So when Tisha won POV, as much as it wasn't something I had a THRILL in doing, it did mean that you had to leave in order to ensure I was not going into Final 7 with a strong duo who were literally targeting me.

But I understand that I effectively took the first shot so you being frustrated towards me over the situation, I understand and respect, and ultimately do apologise because it was never what I intended the game to have came to for us.
1369 days 14 hours ago
J2999
TISHA:

james - why did you give me your word that you were taking me to the final 2, 30 minutes before part 3 and then as soon as you win you accused me of making a "fake deal" saying we "both knew" it was fake?? i was literally talking to you prior part 1 about a final 2 and i have not broken a deal with you in this game but you went ahead and basically called me a liar. why not be upfront and honest and say you were not taking me to the final 2? we were at the final THREE and you... lied? for? what.. reason?

Effectively you did break a deal with me in this game, because I believed at the round of F10 that we had our ongoing S4S deal, so after you hadn't gone up at Final 10 and I DID go up at Final 9, I felt that that was a broken deal there?

And I was not 100% certain of my decision at the time actually. I knew that if I straight up said "nah I'm gonna be evicting you" that then you would certainly do it in return, even though I believed that you already WERE going to. If you GENUINELY weren't, then I apologise for that, although I DO believe had I told you I were evicting you that you would have evicted me in return regardless.

I guess I also apologise for my choice of wording. I personally used my word choice to ensure I never said "you have my word" and instead I stated "we can try" so that I wasn't going back on as big of a deal, but I respect the way that it still LOOKS as we don't talk outside of game to the point you'd know I'd say you had my word if you actually did, but that just didn't cross my mind in the moment. I also agreed with points you said SUCH AS it being an iconic F2 if we made the end based on our game status, because that WAS true. I guess it was a selfish play on my end, so I DO apologise for it, if you meant it on your end.

Ultimately I decided that I felt I would stand a better chance vs Evan than I would you, because like the latter half of my game had been me overall targeting you, and had I chosen to bring you to the end with me, people considering voting me would likely be mad I had done that after what I've done the entire game and would vote you for that reason alone.
1369 days 14 hours ago
Kelly0412
hey!

Evan - I dont really have much to say to you, like it is what it is, you were a rat whatever who cares, different book same story, i do think you played a great game... to make it to the end but i dont think you are necessarily clutching your pearls for a win here. But I do love you and you know I love you

James - ya see, you are fake and ya know most people here dont actually realize how fake you are, you can say one thing on a call about someone behind their back and they would never know. you devoted your entire annoying stubborn existence to this game. you spent hours every night looking over old forums and the wiki. you told unnecessary lies and you made unnecessary deals and you exploited your personal relationships to make it as far as possible, see people who didnt work with you as "closely" didnt know the extent fo your dark and twisted obsession with this game. What i wanna know is this, is being a complete entitled fake toxic piece of shit who turns everyone away from them WORTH having your picture in the winner cell of this wiki so you have something to jack off too at night?
1369 days 14 hours ago
BBlover96
lol tarnave
1369 days 14 hours ago
J2999
KELLY:

James - ya see, you are fake and ya know most people here dont actually realize how fake you are, you can say one thing on a call about someone behind their back and they would never know. you devoted your entire annoying stubborn existence to this game. you spent hours every night looking over old forums and the wiki. you told unnecessary lies and you made unnecessary deals and you exploited your personal relationships to make it as far as possible, see people who didnt work with you as "closely" didnt know the extent fo your dark and twisted obsession with this game. What i wanna know is this, is being a complete entitled fake toxic piece of shit who turns everyone away from them WORTH having your picture in the winner cell of this wiki so you have something to jack off too at night?

I think I spent a total of 10 minutes looking at 'Say What' forums from previous seasons, bar that I didn't check old forums unless I had a reasoning to, assuming that is what you are referring to.

I don't THINK I told unnecessary lies or made unnecessary deals as such? And if I DID, I discussed them with the people involved when it was of relevancy TO do so. If there is any specific lie or deal you would like me to talk over in front of the jury, I would be willing to do so?

'entitled fake toxic' - I'll go through each of these adjectives:
ENTITLED: I don't think I was massively entitled this game. Did I probably think my position in the game was stronger than it ACTUALLY was every now and then? Absolutely. I'm the first to hold up my hands and admit that. But I don't think competition wise or anything I was entitled. YES I won a lot, but majority of competitions still came with doubt or second-guessing, because I'M not an entitled person. I never expected people to make their moves based on what benefited MY game, and I proved that numerous times, whether that be through evictions, whether that be through just sitting back and watching others use their competition wins how they wanted. I actually respected every decision that people made this game, even if they were the total opposite of what I wanted to see.

FAKE: I definitely think at times the way I am comes across fake. Not always intentionally. But also can be due to the positions I get myself in. I personally prioritise social game the most, I constantly talked to many people in the game to the point that if I were going to need to betray them, it would be perceived as me being fake towards them. Fake is an adjective I commonly get used to describe me in games, so overall I attempted to limit that throughout this season. Whilst it still happened, this is one that happens unintentionally as a result of me attempting to play the game. So I guess this is what it is really, but I did put in effort to limit it.

TOXIC: I personally don't think I was a toxic player this season. The one 'issue' we had really was just on Day 1, and since then I know I was never toxic. I'm not sure if you can give me examples for my toxicity because I am uncertain what you're referring to here. I kept everything within game, actually consistently was chilled throughout even if things were to not go my way, etc.

I don't believe I turned everyone away from me. If people choose to not associate with me anymore after the game, then ULTIMATELY that is THEIR decision and I will respect that, but I never went out my way with "hmm what will annoy [INSERT NAME] the most and make them hate me" throughout this entire game, on a game level or a personal level.

If anyone feels that I DID do this to them, please let me know and if you have examples, we can try overcome that / talk out whatever the issue seems to be.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!