This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 16

Topic » SBB15 — Day 16

1393 days 15 hours ago
J2999
R, GL guys
1393 days 15 hours ago
Solinne64
Unfortunately
1393 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay here comes the task
1393 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Each treaty was given an indication as to when it was RATIFIED via a Suitman’s Survivor Gen Two season.

Rank the TREATIES in order of the Suitman seasons in which they were ratified, from the EARLIEST season to the LATEST.
1393 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Remember you are ranking the TREATIES, not the seasons.
1393 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Chloe, you have won the Power of Veto!
1393 days 15 hours ago
amf7410
HELLO BITCHES

I am using this whatever the fuck extra veto twist is called on MYSELF

James please renominate someone
1393 days 15 hours ago
J2999
I initially told someone I was going to be having them take a seat, but I’ve now been informed of some other things to make me reconsider. If Chloe wants to veto this person, that’s her choice. This is just a word of warning to this guy to watch what he is doing, if Chloe wants to discard, hasta la vista.

My replacement nominee is Evan.
1393 days 15 hours ago
etaco75
Oh my shit
1393 days 15 hours ago
Solinne64
Alright so, time to end the suspense here.
I honestly appreciate every single players remaining and it saddens me to see both nominees hardly pleading their case knowing one of them will have done that for nothing, so, let’s put them out of their misery.

Before, I would like to hype myself up by reminding everyone that this is my first veto win since the first season I played, this one is my fifth. Just wanted to let everyone know 😇

And now, I have decided to use the Power of Veto on Evan.
It was a coward move from James’ part to do that but at the end of the day, I have to take the path that seems clearer for me to advance further in this game.

James, you will now have to make another replacement nominee. Should have won veto buddy! PS: I am starting to roast you in these comps, you seem a little washed up!

Good luck to Dakota and the replacement nominee ❤️
1393 days 15 hours ago
jharrin7887
Oh my shit
1393 days 14 hours ago
J2999
At this point like less than half the house are even possible renom options, makes it an even tougher choice now.

Nothing personal against this guy, good guy, as is Dakota. Unfortunately my SECOND replacement nominee of the night will be Jayson.

Good luck to you both. Happy 4th July to all! :)
1393 days 13 hours ago
etaco75
https://media.tenor.com/images/46637ed926b73521697255d30f5d3933/tenor.gif

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!