This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB15 — Day 16

Topic » SBB15 — Day 16

1401 days 10 hours ago
dak236
Jayson ur in.
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chloe, Jayson and Joe join James, Andy and Dakota for POV
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “SuitWorld Falls”, and here’s how it works.

The second comp of the SuitWorld saga will be continuing the memory of what has been shown this season.

However this time there will be TWO more substantial tasks to perform rather than 7 small questions.

Only the first three to complete Task One will advance to Task Two to play for the veto.

Each task will be explained before we start.
1401 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Okay go
1401 days 10 hours ago
IceBeast
I wanna play :(
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Task One
I am going to post a series of NUMBERS. Your task is to work out weather on that number DAY a Treaty or a POV Approval was posted, and then next to the number, post either the treaty color or the nation that approved the POV.

Fake Example:
Day 0 had a HOH comp after which a treaty was posted, and that was a Gold Treaty.

ANSWER:
Day 0 - Gold

Day 1 Billion has a POV comp after which it was approved by a nation, which was Frogmenia.

ANSWER:
Day 1 Billion - Frogmenia

You will only get 10 minutes to make ONE submission, and you will be judged by correct answers first and then speed to break ties.
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1401 days 10 hours ago
BBlover96
Ok ready
1401 days 10 hours ago
amf7410
Oh yeah I'm definitely not making it to the second round
1401 days 10 hours ago
dak236
oh unfortunately yeah lmao im fucked
1401 days 10 hours ago
J2999
Ready, GL
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
okay here we go
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Day 6 -
Day 11 -
Day 3 -
Day 9 -
Day 13 -

GO
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Task Two
I am going to set a RANKING task now. This will ask you to rank something to do with SuitWorld in a specific order. The rules as to what you have to rank will be revealed as we start.

You will only get 12 minutes to make ONE submission, and you will be judged by exact correct timeline placements first, and then speed to break ties.
1401 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Ready?

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!