This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB12 — Day 4

Topic » SBB12 — Day 4

1810 days 5 hours ago
NotNicky333
here
1810 days 5 hours ago
american_reflexxx
here
1810 days 5 hours ago
Zircon
Hi
1810 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Sup
1810 days 5 hours ago
Eoin
Here
1810 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
It’s time for the next Power of Veto competition.

Only six people will participate in the veto competition. The HOH, the three nominees, and two other players selected by random draw.

Chazz, as HOH, and Alan, Brian and Mari, as the three nominees, will compete by default. If they are not present, another person may take their place.

Chatzy will select the remaining veto players. Houseguests automatically playing will be included in the draw, and given “Houseguest’s Choice” as to who plays, if it lands on them.
1810 days 5 hours ago
Lalisa
hi
1810 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Alan has forfieted his right to Houseguests Choice
1810 days 5 hours ago
AlanDuncan
What?
1810 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Nicky and Eoin join Chazz, Alan, Brian and Mari for POV
1810 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
This Power of Veto competition is called “Stay or Fold”, and heres how it works.

This competition has evolved since it’s last appearance and now features TWO types of rounds. In this strategy competition, you will be given one of two types of picture. Either:

- A series of numbers, symbols, or letters, for which you will be asked to count a specific one within the picture.
- Three products, for which you must guess the combined LIST price of all three in US dollars ($).

Each round starts off with me posting an image for the houseguests to see (either symbols or products). Houseguests then have to 1 minute message me how many of the requested symbol they think are there OR what they think the combined list price of the products are, round dependant.

I then reveal each houseguests guess publicly, and then houseguests have 90 seconds to message me whether they will Stay or Fold.

If a houseguest Folds, they are out of the round, but still in the competition.
If a houseguest Stays, they need to come closest to the actual number to get a point, but if they are the furthest away from the correct answer, they are eliminated from the competition.

If just one or no players choose to Stay in a particular round, all players stay in the game (and the one player would win a point).

WARNING: This is a guesstimation comp so the 60 and 90 second deadlines are stricken. Fail to make a guess in time and you are eliminated automatically. Fail to decide to Stay or Fold in the round, and you will Stay by default, and cannot win a point for that round if you survive.

The first houseguest to three points or the last houseguest standing, wins the Power of Veto.
1810 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Does everyone understand?
1810 days 5 hours ago
GingerPowder
Is it price is right rules where you have to be closest without going over?
1810 days 5 hours ago
FireX
I understand

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!