This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB12 — Day 4

Topic » SBB12 — Day 4

1810 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
lol Mari won LMAO
1810 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
robbed!
1810 days 2 hours ago
Eoin
grats mari!
1810 days 2 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Eoin throught they were beats but they were the knock off shawn got on holiday to barcelona
1810 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Mari, you have won the Power of Veto!
1810 days 2 hours ago
Zircon
I took a risk this week and it didn't pay off so I'm glad I got to redeem myself with this one. I am using the power of veto to save myself this week!
1810 days ago
SuitMan13
Advantage Power — Safe-Keshi-Tard
This power, which must be used before the HOH competition of the intended week, will keep the user safe for a whole week of the game... but only if they wear the avatar of Sackeshi. They can use it at any point before the Final 8

Element Twist — Nominee’s Revenge
Returning from Big Brother 1, the surviving nominee of this week's eviction can choose to have either an advantage in tomorrow's HOH comp, or an extra vote in the Week 3 eviction.

Week Twist — Dastardly Duos
Returning from Big Brother 2, next week, the cast will be randomly divided into duos. Competitions are still individual, but the player who wins HOH must share their power with their duo, nominating one person each. Similarly, in the POV comp, the winner gets to make the decision theirselves, but their partner is safe from re-nomination.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!