This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB4- Day 27

Topic » SBB4- Day 27

2556 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Clair - You would have won this game robbed queen. You're super nice and I really wish you had skype, because you missed out on soooooooo much of this game. Hopefully we'll play again soon Clair, because out short mails to each other were fun :p
2556 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
AJ - King of being removed from the block 4 times. I want to apologize if you felt like I 'kicked you down' in the skype chat when I asked if we could read the eviction votes early. In my mind I saw myself as the swing vote as Tyler would evict Zyler and Julian would evict you, and since I already knew how I was voting I figured we might as well speed the game up. I'm sorry, and in hindsight I realize that was insensitive of me and it wasn't my intentions to make you feel worse.

In the game, I realize that we really didn't have much of a social connection. I evicted you during the Alan eviction, and you were in an alliance of people I wasn't working with. We were just on two separate sides, and I really didn't know if I could trust you after F8 when I nominated you. At F6, you made a solid argument but I felt that it was best for my game to split up you/Tyler. I hope you can respect that.
2556 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Zyler - I have to commend you for playing a very solid game. In this cast, you were able to play the middle without a single person being having something negative to say about you. That is not an easy feat, and you should be proud of the game that you played. I think the fact is that you were playing too well, and that is what caused you to be evicted for 5th.

In the game, we were teammates but from the beginning I could tell that we both had our own agendas. This was made clear to me when you chose to evict our teammate and ally, Max.I pulled you in to our alliance of Me/Julian/Sagar/Magnus, and you gave us information from the other side. For why I nominated you at F8, it is because Tyler threw you under the bus when you told me that you evicted Magnus. I don't like being lied to.
2556 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
@Magnus I enjoyed playing with you as well. The middle part of this game where we had that alliance chat of non-Midgens was probably the most fun part of this whole game because I feel like that was when we were all super competitive and active.

I think the biggest strength I have over Mike is my social game. I can talk up my physical game too since I have the most HOH wins (5) out of anyone in this game, but I feel like the reason I made it through untouched for a large portion of the game was because of my ability to get on everyone's good side regardless of whether they were in our alliance or not. BB changes on a dime and someone who is in power one week can be on the block and evicted the very next week just based on the HOH (which happened quite a few times in this game), but I was never once truly in danger in the early/middle stages of this game because there was always someone who was perceived to be a bigger threat than me. That's why I'm the only one to have 0 votes cast against me.

The two opposing forces mostly took each other out of the game and I was able to avoid being prematurely evicted because I distanced myself from you/Julian/Mike when necessary but also made sure you guys knew I was loyal to you as well when you were in power. By the time people started to catch onto me as a threat, I kicked my physical game into high gear and won crucial endgame HOHs to make sure that I was the one who dictated the way the game ended. I evicted you against Mike because I knew at that point that Mike was the person who I wanted to sit with at the end, and I was able to make that come to fruition.

Ultimately I feel that I actually had an incredible amount of control over this whole game and actually was able to come up with a long-term plan and follow through on it while adapting round-by-round as necessary. I think Mike played more UTR which is a perfectly valid (and sometimes optimal) way to play but if you're someone who appreciates control and strategy, I feel like I'm your guy.
2556 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Julian - After Indonesia, I felt like our friendship was in a weird place. You were someone that I've known for 1-2 years on this site and I guess I wasn't expecting to be taken out of the game like that, if that makes sense? I guess I just don't take betrayal well. Coming into this game I did have doubts, but I'm glad that we were able to play this game together and make it to Final 3. You are someone that I would not have had a problem making it to the end with, and potentially even losing to.
2556 days ago
Pieguy555
Oli's Question:

Mike, your just fake to me, the day I was voted off you were messaging me, literally talking shit about Magnus and Julian, saying how they can't be trusted yet seconds after I'm voted off, you go straight to our arses and bury yourself so far up there that you could basically see outside their mouths. I told you if you did that I'd lose respect for you so please don't act like I'm being a hypocritical or some bullshit excuse like that cause I warned you and you know that.

My Answer:

I just read through our skype conversation from that day and I wasn't fake with you, nor was I 'talking shit' about Julian/Magnus. Every single person voted you out that day, Oli, and like I said, I was one of the only, if not only person, who even mentioned keeping you. I even told you this, and that I was evicting you because you did not have the numbers to stay. I'm not sure how that makes me 'fake.'

On the other hand, while I was honest and loyal, you were in not only a Mid-Gen alliance, but an alliance of you/Julian/Magnus/Alan. You also lied to me about the Alan vote as well.

For the whole hate against Magnus/Julian, I am not sure why you are mad at me. I had been working with Julian/Magnus since the start of the game, and they had not betrayed me. Why would I go flip to the Mid-Gen alliance, comprised of people who had not even tried to talk strategy with me, and be on the bottom of that alliance? It was just completely illogical for my game.
2556 days ago
Pieguy555
Rhys' Question:

You didn't reply to a single message of mine all game until 30 minutes before I left and all you did was heckle me for about 30 minutes before I left. Why?

My Response:

That is not true. Many times when you had messaged me, and I had responded, I would be left without a response from you. I may have responded a few hours after you messaged me, but that is because most of your messages were sent to me between 3-7 AM EST, which is when I was either sleeping or getting ready for school.

I find it interesting that you believe that I was heckling you though, because honestly I felt like it was the other way around. The day of your eviction I came to you and told you that I was evicting you. I wasn't going to be dishonest about it like others, as I had more respect for you than to be fake about it. Up until that point, 14 days into the game, we had never once had any sort of conversation about strategy. You were in a completely different alliance than mine, and I just had no reason to keep you in the game.

You, however, kept trying to get me to change my vote. I didn't really want to give specific responses as to why, as I did not want to give you any information that you could possibly twist to try and ruin my game or save yourself. You are the one who started being cheeky with me, mate. Saying how I wasn't playing any sort of game and then weirdly making fun of the villain quote on my profile. If you feel like I started this situation, I'm not sure how I prompted it and I'm sorry if you were genuinely hurt by what happened. I felt you were being rude to me, so I did the same back to you.
2556 days ago
Pieguy555
Zyler's Question:

Tell me what you did better than your opponent but also tell me what they did better than you....

My Response:

I believe I positioned myself a lot better than Sagar. I set myself up from very early in the game to be able to make it to the Final 2. Even from the beginning, I recognized who I had to align myself with to advance myself in the game. At the start, I formed an alliance of Oli/Magnus/Julian to protect myself for the first few rounds. After the Alan eviction, I felt that a line had been drawn in the sand and I adapted. I made the key move to form an alliance between myself/Julian/Sagar/Magnus/Max/You [After Max Left], all people who I felt could not only win competitions to keep me safe, but who would undoubtedly be evicted if I were to be sitting next to them.

And did that not ring true? I sat against Magnus, You, Tyler, and Julian, and all of you were evicted over me. But how did I do this?

Firstly, I knew that being the first person to put someone up from the Mid-Gen alliance would go home if there was a power shift, which is what happened in Magnus' case. I didn't want to win the HoH and be the first person to strike, as that would have been my downfall.

Secondly, I did not want talk to people from the other side that much. To me, there was no reason to. I trusted the people that I was working with, and I wasn't going to be loyal to AJ/George/Tyler/Rhys. Why lie and be fake to them, just to send them out the door? I knew that Julian/Magnus/You/Sagar all would potentially want me in the Final 2, due to the very negative feelings that George/AJ/Rhys/Tyler expressed about myself and my game. However, this made it clear to people that I had a 'worse chance' of winning over people such as yourself, Magnus, Julian, Tyler, etc.

I knew that I had to play this way, as I am not the strongest competition player, ande near the end of the game it comes down to comp wins. I can't pull wins out of my ass like Sagar, as was shown during these final few rounds. If I had played like you, or Tyler, or Julian, I would be sitting on the Jury. I am proud to say that I did not have to rely on competition wins to get to the end, which Sagar can't say the same. Sagar claims that I had a poor social game, but would he not have been evicted had he not won those final few competitions? Doesn't that show that I had a stronger social game? Also, sometimes being aligned with and backstabbing every single person isn't the best move for your game.

For what Sagar did better than me, I feel like he lied to you all a hell of a lot better than I did. I really don't understand it. He betrayed most of you, and lied straight to your face as it was happening, and your all smiles and friendly with him. I was upfront, honest, and straightforward with each and every one of you, and I was met with cynicism, hate, and some disgusting attacks from a certain individual. I have to give Sagar a round of a applause, because I'm really not sure how he did it.
2556 days ago
Pieguy555
Magnus' Question:

So since I don't really know what to do and I don't have a lot of time please just quickly tell me why I should vote you

My Response:

Hey Magnus, it would be really cool if you could vote for me :D. On a serious note though, the round you were evicted left a very bitter taste in my mouth. After talking to George afterwards, I believe that a certain individual(s) really threw us under the bus that round to save his/their own skin. I can assure that I had done no such thing, as I was the person who took the blame and was placed besides you. You/Me/Julian was painted as a duo because I was not willing to throw someone that I consider to be a friend under the bus just to secure myself a round of safety. Hopefully you can respect my honesty and loyalty that I had to you throughout the game, and reward it tonight with your jury vote.
2556 days ago
obscurity
My style of gameplay, especially in the few times I've played a BB group game, is to be social with everyone. I disagree with the claim that I aligned and then proceeded to backstab everyone on the jury. I happen to be a social player and if my efforts to be friendly with everyone in the game regardless of alliances comes across as fake, then that's something I have to own and work on for next time. It's a fair criticism but I literally can't bring myself to completely isolate myself from an opposing alliance just because I plan on voting those people out eventually anyway. I don't think that's the way to play, but, as is the case with everything else, that's definitely a matter of opinion and I can see how it might be read as sloppy gameplay. I feel like my ability to ingratiate myself with the "enemy" is one of my biggest strengths in this game.
2555 days 23 hours ago
obscurity
Also the debate about relying on comp wins to get to the end is something I've had to deal with in so many other games (especially Survivor) because I genuinely love playing comps and I feel like there's this stigma against excessive comp wins even though I personally see the effort as a positive rather than a negative. I feel that even the most amazing flawless social game will not stop others from seeing you as an endgame threat as long as the other players in the game are actually savvy players. So I don't think pushing myself to win F6, F4, and F3 HOHs is any sort of indictment of my own gameplay. I feel like winning those comps under pressure and making sure that I was able to get the people out who I would definitely lose to in F2 was my own responsibility and something that I was able to successfully do. Mike, you're definitely right that you may have made it to finals regardless of who won those HOHs, which is definitely good gameplay but what good would it have been if you ended up in F2 against someone like AJ or Tyler who would have won in a rout?
2555 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
So look back at both of your "responses"..........congrats Mike on losing my vote, since you basically tried calling me out at finals......smart move their idiot.....
2555 days 13 hours ago
magge555550101
^ Just for that I'll vote Mike, calling out Oli is a good thing.
2555 days 10 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Great answers Russel "PieGuy" hands, Tengaged's villain and Sagar Bledsoe!

Best of luck to the champion!
2555 days 9 hours ago
Pieguy555
@ Oli

If you don't want to vote for me that's your decision. Just cut the bullshit already lmao. All I stated were indisputable facts about what happened. You were angry at me for working with people who benefited my game, and ultmately relationships that helped me get to the end. Stop trying to take your anger for Magnus/Julian out on me, when like I said, I n-e-v-e-r d-i-d a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g t-o y-o-u. I'm sorry if you expected me to come in here kissing your ass and begging for your vote, but that's not going to happen.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!