This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SBB4- Day 27

Topic » SBB4- Day 27

2535 days 7 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Congrats final 2

Now you can post your speech and jury members will be able to speak and ask questions

Votes will be due Tuesday at 6 pm est
2535 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Jury you may now post questions
2535 days 4 hours ago
bryjow123
2 hours 52 min agoobscurity
Alright guys, sorry for taking so long. I was at a wedding all day today. Not going to delay this any further.

I actually did think about this for a long-ass time. I definitely believe that both of you played well but ultimately I have to take the person that I feel I have the best chance of beating in F2.

Julian, I made a F2 with you on Day 1. I honestly think that was the best move I made throughout this entire game because we buried the hatchet from previous games and you turned out to be a great ally. But when I look at the history of this game, I see marks left on every single round by two people. I see two people that have 0 total eviction votes against them. I see two people who were only final nominees once. I see two people who together took out the evil demon Rhys. I see two people who won power exactly six times. I see two people who made social connections with almost everyone on the jury. I see two people who had some level of control over this game during almost every single round.

For that reason and that reason alone--Julian, I vote to evict you. I'm sorry. I love you

LOOOOOL that last line....... YOU LOVE HIM

first question, you gay bro!?!
2535 days 4 hours ago
haycsclair
Congratulations, Final 2. You both deserve it.

I have no question for any one of you. My vote is for the person who stood by me throughout my stay in the competition. A dear friend of mine outside the game.

My vote is for Sagar.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Sorry I actually will post a speech before going to bed tonight, my bad for being slow
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
@Tyler I love everyone, the planet Earth is such a special place and we are all so lucky to exist at the same time that frookies and group games exist. If you think about it on a cosmic scale, the chances of that happening are insanely low. IDK why everyone on this site is always so miserable, we are the luckiest people in the history of the universe. I love u all
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Also yeah im gay as fuck brah
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
@Clair I love you <3 Thank you so much for your vote. Next time we end up in a group game together please get skype so we can actually strategize together!! Regardless, it was a blast to play with you
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
Hi friends. Finally, our long national nightmare is over. Just kidding, I actually want to start by genuinely thanking Wyatt and Shawn for hosting this game. It got really slow for a while there but I honestly feel like this was a good game with good players and good strategy. You guys might disagree with me on that but hopefully by the end of this speech I can convince you that in terms of strategy, this was one of the best group games I’ve ever played on this website.

Okay so let’s get into it. Those of you who I have actually had a conversation with (everyone on this jury)—you know the type of game I played. With me, what you see is what you get. Generally speaking, my game is Survivor and so I wasn’t completely sure how to actually approach this particular game. But what I did decide to do was to make connections with everyone; I never once shied away from talking game or being upfront about what I was thinking about my next move.

I genuinely believe that this straightforwardness and ability to quickly get in everyone’s good graces even after directly fucking them over is what propelled me to this F2 with the person who I knew that I wanted to be in finals with ever since Day 14 of this game. I feel that (and jury, please feel free to put me in my place regarding this if you think that I’m completely wrong), every single person I’ve wronged on this jury is actually someone who left the game on relatively good terms with me.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
This includes Oli, who I was straightforward to about my vote to evict and my rationale for why I was doing that. He was a massive comp threat and Tyler was a teammate who I knew would be loyal to me down the road.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
This includes Rhys, who knows that I think he’s a ridiculous threat in every single game that he enters and who is aware that my plan to force Julian to backdoor him out of the game by vetoing Julian’s nom when we were co-HOHs is EXACTLY how I planned that round to go.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
This includes Magnus, who I nominated early on in the game but still ended up being close allies with after that, and who I was honest to about evicting because by that point I knew that Mike was who I wanted to be sitting next to the end because it was clear to me that Mike had not played nearly as good of a social game as the others in our alliance.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
This includes George, who I nominated during the co-HOH round but who still kept me safe literally the round after because I was able to make myself appear to be less of a threat than the perceived trio of Julian/Mike/Magnus (when in reality I feel that I was an integral part of that group anyway). Of course, I then fucked George over the very next round by evicting him against Zyler, but again, I was honest with him about this. That was a move I had to make because the crucial endgame HOHs that I won would NOT have been possible if George was still left in the game.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
This includes AJ, who I probably fucked over the hardest and in the messiest way out of anyone in this game. I nominated him immediately after I had promised him I wouldn’t the round before just so that he would vote to keep me in this game. But I had to do this because I feel that Tyler or AJ making it to the F2 would completely ruin my chances of winning this game. My larger point, though, is that within 24 hours of AJ calling me fake (and deservedly so), I was able to actually get back onto good terms with him before he was evicted by actually being respectful and friendly with him instead of kicking him while he was down. This was not just to get his jury vote; this was because I genuinely tried to not be a robot in this game and make actual connections with people. This is a good example of that.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
This includes Zyler, who was one of the others besides Julian/Mike/Tyler that I had made an earlier F2 with even though I knew I had to evict him against Mike. Zyler, I told you at that time that was the right move for me to make to get to the end and I hope you can agree with me on that now. You played a similar game to me in which you were pretty well ingratiated with both sides and I knew that I couldn’t risk making my case against you in the end.
2535 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
This includes Tyler, who I nominated with AJ at F6 even though he was probably the person that I had talked to the most throughout the entire game. Even after this, Tyler made a F2 with me and I genuinely believe that I was safe at F5 when Tyler was HOH even if Julian had not vetoed me. And although I always believed Tyler was my biggest endgame threat, I never once had to directly backstab him after that endgame F2 deal so that worked out pretty much perfectly for me.

open group

Suitman's Big Brother Endgame

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!