This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 5: Fresh Meat - Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 5: Fresh Meat -..

1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Jordan

Well, it's almost time to go to Exile.

Sucks to be voted in. But im not surprising. Mike is not known to be trustworthy. I didn't plan to target mike if i won a challenge, If i happen to come back, i'll definitely be targeting him now.

Last season, i wasnt to great in challenges and i didnt do well at elimination....even though i was the only one of the 3 that didn't have help, apparently. and im not doing well right now either, hopefully i can bounce back and pull off a win. I just got to fast with the checkpoints and hopefully that will be enough.

I will never give up. im ready to fight to survive.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
JORDAN AND LOGAN ELIMINATED
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Logan

Honestly I'm bummed that me and Jordan lost. We definitely could've won had it been a puzzle but, unfortunately we got slaughtered with those scrambles and our problem was he didn't tell me he went for the first one so we lost time there.  I enjoyed playing and would definitely return to prove myself.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah

This is the first time i've been in this game without Jordan, and honestly, I'm walking around like a lost puppy dog.

It's going to be an uphill battle this season for sure, but I'm not inclined to give up.  As Paula White, the religious freak and fascist says, strike and strike and strike until you have victory.

Honestly, I expected my bullshit to do a little more than a 13-7 vote, but people are dumb, like I want to curb stomp Gabriel, but I'm not even going to give that the time of day because I don't want that loser for a rivals season, like he sucks so hard.

Anyways, Matt and Gabe are dumb, and won't win, but they can take solace and knowing they screwed Kelly, their friend over.

Assholes, Scott is dumb as fuck too.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Jan

a little more airtime for jan! today!

so as the storyline's been going, i don't hear anything about votes until the next day when i wake UP and immediately have been told some conspiring's been going down and the vote's between arek/tyler and harry/x lmao. i was told that arek/tyler were being pushed by the "main alliance" and then harry/x were the counter and immediately i think to do the counter since i'm not in the main alliance chat lmao and more of my closer allies are doing the counter as well, so it only makes sense.

i had zach, will, gabriel, and tyler tell me about the vote and of course, i did my favorite activity which is to play pretend and ask them individually about the vote and where they heard it from and yada yada.

vote comes around and it goes 13-7, with the votes going as i expected them to go from what i was told and with me confirming for everyone about billy/deshon and darrius' votes and of course people are mad

but like are these people dense LMAO like there's an obvious alliance chat made and people are mad they didn't vote with them? and they didn't even get voted in themselves so idk why they're all acting like a paninis and being PRESSED for nothing??

idk the drama of hurling the same insults of being fake, gamebotty, rat, autistic, or a f*ggot is all getting old LMAO like it was funny at first but then it gets old. i got called spineless though by harry, which was fun considering how you literally got thrown into exile for literally being spineless and you/your partner throwing your votes like lol??? like love ya and all harry but your reputation of proudly floating is preceding ya

i did get called out for "riding the middle" and having a "free ticket to finale" by noah, which i chuckled at LMAO like hey i'll take a free ticket, screw dealing with these people. it's kinda worrisome though bc the people that are all yelling at each other aren't even being targeted/voted for by each other (yet) LOL so there will probably be a point where people might just settle, but i'm hoping that my wheeling and dealing and relationship building with many of the outsiders is enough to where people don't wanna vote us in.

after the exile challenge, i managed to hash things out and reconcile with harry so i think we're still good there LOL, but i wouldn't be surprised if he votes me and darrius in as well as VENGEANCE, which i wouldn't hold against him lmao

idk this confessional's mostly a rant - these people are crazy LMAO like i'm too type-b and BORING but honestly if this gives me that free ticket to finale, so be it. my gameplay though has gotten me to be sitting in a pretty position so far though and i'd like to keep feeling PRETTY - i got a pretty decent score (i think) in that challenge LMAO so maybe i can finally not FLOP for once
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Tyler

Ok so this is a little late. But Arek and I were able to save ourselves from exile with our social game. I feel this is the strongest aspect of the game for us so far. We have aligned tightly with Zach/Will and Tylor/Harry so as long as these gamebots keep winning we should be safe from getting sent in. I also see the house shifting to certain “sides” and there are a lot of people playing the middle still, so I think things are about to get messy. This game is really hard because there are so many relationships coming into the game that eventually people will have to start voting their friends or split their votes in the duo. My biggest concern is that a lot of the people I knew coming into this game have already been eliminated. So I’ve had to step my social game up in hopes that people will want to work with me alongside Arek. It’s tough, but I hope we are finally getting to a place where the relationships/alliances that came into this game are crumbling and the events taking place during this game are starting to matter more.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Jan

oh LORDY i think this week i (and mostly i) will be in deep shit water this round LMAO

so i have no idea what "the other side" is doing with their vote but apparently zach/will is starting the crusade to vote for bryan/ashanti, which honestly is what i wanted to do anyways. the thing is that i'm pretty certain darrius does NOT want to do that and i'd rather not have our votes diverge, but regardless, i think that me/darrius, along with arek/tyler, are the potential swing votes this round.

however, i think that i would get the most heat out of any of the swing votes should i swing that way LOL, which i mean it's fine i GUESS it's my turn but even then... i'm still hoping that people eventually target tylor/harry and zach/will ahead of me LOL but i do need them to be around in the game as they are potentially critical in keeping me in long term, both on a numbers perspective and a shield perspective.

UGHHAKAFJALK this sucks LOL but i mean i realistically can only ride the middle for SO long before getting run over lmao... i'm just hoping that people will stick their neck out for us and i'm not just EXPENDABLE.....
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah

WHY ARE PARTNER SEASONS SO MUCH CANCER, LIKE EVERYONE'S CONNECTED WITH EVERYONE IT'S SO ANNOYING.  LIKE HEY I DID TEQUILA SHOTS WITH AREK IN MEXICO IN 2017 SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN.

ME:

https://media.giphy.com/media/s0FsE5TsEF8g8/giphy.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

LIKE I'M SO DONE, TRYING TO WORK AROUND ALL THESE PEOPLE'S SHIT IS SOME SHIT.  I'M TRYING TO FLIP A VOTE AND EVERYONE'S GOT SOMEONE IN THE MAJORITY STROKING THEIR COCK.  IT'S A LITERAL CIRCLEJERK CULT, THEY'RE ALL DRINKING THE COOLAIDE, AND I CAN'T JUST BRING THE FBI IN AND PULL A JONESTOWN, I NEED SOMEONE IN THE CULT TO START JONESTOWN.
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah

I'M LIKE SO TRIGGERED AS FUCK, KILL ME, LIKE ACTUALLY JUST SEND ME INTO EXILE EVERY ROUND, I'LL GAMEBOT THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE, IF I'MA WIN, I GOTTA WIN SOME STUFF, WHY NOT EXILE EVERY FUCKING ROUND, THAT WORKS YEAH, SO GREAT SO GOOD
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Zach

So today’s vote seems to be between Tyler and Arek, and fire and Harry. Now both of these pairs are people who I like personally and wanted to work with in this game. However, I am closer to Tyler and Arek and really I lost all my trust in Harry when he quoted me to AJ the other day and just exposed me and threw me under the bus. If it wasn’t for that incident things would be very different, however he lost my trust in that moment and at this point I can’t do anything to save him but I’m really not going to try to help him when it’s either him or Arek and Tyler
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
X AND HARRY ELIMINATED
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Harry (Harry1210)

Brian and Ashitni stupidly do not me and Tylor in elimination BUT I know for a fact they’re going to try and get me and Tylor voted in. But if there’s one thing I know how to do in this game is get and work with votes so I’m going to absolutely work my ass off to make sure me and Tylor do not go into Exile tomorrow and I’m pretty confident that we won’t be. Let the games begin
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Arek

So the past few days have been a little crazy and dramatic in the chat. People keep fighting over and over again and i honestly lost a count on who is fightin who at this point LMFAO anyways if the vote goes through tonight and noah/kelly get send to the exile, I really really hope they lose because then I losr any sort of target i had on my back. Ashanti/Bryan will have bigger fish to fry than me and Tylor, however, if will and zach go home we lose the shield and then if ashanti/bryan , noah/kelly win the challenge they will send in tylor and harry, but then grop might vote us so yeah its tricky that way. Anyway, I'm really happy with my social game I had friends already coming in, but I've also made some new ones like Jan who I feel good with right now. I'm also really happy with my choice of the partner, I just knew that Tyler is a better player on every level than Cameron, and he doesn't disappoint. He's competitive, thinks game plan long-term AND his social game is truly on point. We might come further than I initially assumed (ok)
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Forgot this one!!

Noah

IN 2016, DARRIUS AND I JERKED EACH OTHER OFF SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2019, JAN AND  DID COCAINE OFF HOOKERS ASSES TOGETHER SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2012, ZACH AND I STUFFED THE BALLOT BOX IN SWING STATES FOR OBAMA TOGETHER SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1975, WILL AND I FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2017, X AND I SMUGGLED 10,000 REFUGEES ACROSS THE KOREAN BORDER SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2020, HARRY W. AND I TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN 4 MONTHS OF EACH OTHER SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1776, SCOTT AND I BOTH SIGNED THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1923, JOHN AND I FORMED THE SOVIET UNION SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2013, BILLY AND I OVERTHREW EGYPT'S GOVERNMENT SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1789, AFTER DESHON SAID "LET THEM EAT CAKE", I SAVED HIS LIFE SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1865, BEN SURRENDERED ON THE BATTLEFIELD TO ME AFTER THE REST OF THE SOUTH DID SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1972, BRYAN AND I BROKE IN TO SOME HOTEL IN DC AND THE PRESIDENT LEFT OFFICE LATER FOR IT OR SOMETHING
IN 1975, ASHANTI AND I BURIED SAME GUY NAMED JIMMY SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2018, TYLOR AND I WENT OUT FOR TEA AT 3 AM, IT WASN'T GAY OR ANYTHING I SWEAR SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2014, HARRY AND I WERE PART OF AN ALLIANCE IN A CASTINGS WITH GRRRIMABEAR AND BB123 IN GAME 126364, WE WERE SUPER TIGHT AND HAD AN ALLIANCE CALLED THREE HORSEMEN AND A BEAR SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2020, MIKE AND I BOTH FUCKED OVER THIS DUMBASS ALLIANCE CALLED THE CASTLE SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2001, BRITT DELIVERED ME WHEN I WAS BORN SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1953, MATT AND I CONVINCED THIS CHE GUY THAT CAPITALISM WAS BAD SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2011, GABRIEL AND I WERE PART OF THE COVERT MISSION THAT KILLED BIN LADEN SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 1945, AREK AND I TALKED HITLER INTO SUICIDE AFTER STORMING IN TO ARREST HIM SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
IN 2019, TYLER AND I KILLED JEFFREY EPSTEIN SO THAT BOND IS SO STRONG I CAN'T VOTE HIM IN
1240 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
The confessionals stopped coming in after Noah and Ben were eliminated.

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!