This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 5: Fresh Meat - Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 5: Fresh Meat -..

1230 days 1 hour ago
Kennel123
Called with Darrius about the Mike/Britt vote.
1230 days 1 hour ago
Kennel123
Called with Jan about the process of the Mike/Britt vote
1230 days ago
Kennel123
Zach

FUCK YEA IM IN FINALE BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEE. IT WAS A LONG AND TREACHEROUS ROAD TO GET HERE BUT I DID IT!! Will and I snapped and I am so glad to be going into finale. I am also very happy with who I am going in with. We are all strong competitors and worked hard to get here. I don't know how grueling the finale will be but I'm ready for my helicopter ride. I'm ready for Gabriel and Matt to suddenly come out and slay all out lives though. Those are two kings I love them sm and am glad to be in finale with them. I wanna win for Tylor, Britt and Nelson!!!
1230 days ago
Kennel123
Jan

FINALS BABY AHAHHHAHHH

https://www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/nPakvIo.gif

with me being such a fat snake rat this whole season, i know so many people i had a hand in voting out into exile were hoping and praying for my downfall... but thanks to my strong social maneuvering the entire game, flip flopping when i needed to, of course luck being a factor, and me being a globe in that last challenge, darrius and i became the FIRST team guaranteed to make it to the finals, never ONCE seeing exile this whole season and being the only ONES to do so ::smiles::

this season has been mentally d r a i n i n g - dealing with the toxic personalities, the annoying overachievers, the tasteless gamebots, along with coming in as being friends with over half this cast and me having to basically do what i had to do in order to get to my spot now. yeah it really sucked having to cut some friends like that, but i guess it all worked out since it got me here today.

even then though, simply getting here - yes while exciting and a great accomplishment for a rookie like moi - is not enough, we have to win this like there's no ifs, ands, or buts about it. i didn't do all that maneuvering for nothing lmao, getting FIRST will be the cherry on top of all my accolades i've gotten this season. plus getting first will simply complete the circle of my journey here; i was the FIRST rookie picked and darrius and i will be the FIRST ones out of exile, and i'm determined to make that happen.

https://media.giphy.com/media/m0HfiDi8Hgm6UR1XZf/giphy.gif

(also notice the emphasis i placed on my capitalized words - notice a pattern hehe i'm trying to manifest this victory baby)

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!