This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 5: Fresh Meat - Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 5: Fresh Meat -..

1223 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Jordan

Hello. I'm late to the party, but im back.

I was sad when i wasnt asked back, as i was ready when fresh meat was supposed to happen last season. and after 3 solo formats, i wanted a teams format, or at least a pairs format. But with Christian dropped out and now, here i am.

I definitely plan to step up the social game as i feel like it wouldn't have gotten me to the finals last season if i didnt second guess and ended up getting the kill card. Now, with less people in this cast, i know that i have to be good with alot of people. Especially with me being a replacement and apparently alliances are already being made.

Good thing Nelson is here as we worked well in the past. and He tells me that AJ was making a alliance already and the pairs arent even complete yet. So i need to work around that.

I'm looking at the vets and most of them i dont think hate me yet. Theres Tylor and Noah from last season, AJ from free agents, Billy and Zach from Double Cross, Nelson from the first 2 seasons. i have cool enough with them so i would hope that they wouldnt vote me into exile right off the bat. Arek, Darrius, and Scott im not sure about, so i have to really be talking to them. Matt i know that i voted into elimination in Double cross....hopefully he isnt too mad about that. I dont really know X so that is a question mark for me....So is Bryan but we talked before.....just not sure if bryan is trust worthy. And then there is Mike who ratted out the alliance we were in last season. So i know that he cant be trusted. im willing to get him out for karma to be honest. But other then that, it could work, depending on who is partnered with who.

So in terms of who i will pick for my fresh meat partner will be tricky as im quite low, so i imagine that there wont be many good picks left. Hopefully there is someone that i know will be active and helpful in this game.

Last time i was in a free agents game, i was gonna pick someone i know would help me. but he said not to pick him for multiple reasons. so i picked someone else, and i was eliminated the first round. and the person i was gonna pick was in a strong position socially in that game. how long could he have went, we would never know as half way, the season got cancelled as people scared the host away with their temper tantrums. Basically, this time around, im picking who i want and i dont really care what other people say, im picking for myself and hoping that it works out in the end.

This is my 4th season, and after 2 finals losses, hopefully this will be my time to win. I just to got to play in a day by day basis and hopefully, i will be successful.
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah

This picking Ben thing, is going GREAT, I see only 1 pair I think is legit stronger than us, and that's Scott & John which isn't even like WAY better than us.  Ngl, Kelly and I have a good chance at winning this thing, and I actually think that we have protection all around.  Kelly's friends and mine are DIFFERENT, so if we just bloth vote with our respective blocks of friends, we might actually be a middle team getting protection from like all sides, as well a a team that compete.  Kelly for example has protection from BRYAN, which coming into this season, I didn't have.  I genuinely don't think there's a team that either one of us has no strong connection to, and that's KEY.
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Jan

*sports on my black hoodie that christian gifted me for him and chili*

THIS IS FOR THEM

okay now commemorations aside; let the games BEGIN

so pre-game i had multiple people tell me that they wanted me as a partner, i guess my well rounded reputation is starting to precede me now uwu... and i guess that i was ranked high on a lot of people's lists? which is a nice stroke to my ego... hoping i don't disappoint now LMAO. but i got darrius as a partner, which i'm happy about - he's strong at competitions and i think with both of our social games, can cover our bases super well on all OVER the board. we went over people we wanted to work with and people who we can make truces with so i think we should be well covered for the first half of the game. we already told each other that we acknowledge that we're not always going to agree on votes and that's honestly totally fine with me as long as we keep up our communication with each other.

right now, i'm good with the following:
- zach
- will
- deshon
- mike (with britt coming along)
- ashanti
- both harries
- bamold
- gabriel
- noah (to an extent)
- tyler (to an extent)
- AJ (to an extent)

THIS IS OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD SORRY TO ALL I FORGOT

i think that later down the line, darrius and i will be able to vote differently with many people still not being able to target us if we're able to keep up strong relationships with others to the point that they wanna keep the individual still around LMAO, even if the partner doesn't want it.

some of these pairs are quite... interesting LMAO but i'm not super concerned about being voted in by the house. i think certain pairs though (maybe scott/john specifically) might target darrius and i first should they win, but that's a later problem for jan

idk i'm excited to see how this game goes, like i'm really ready to PLAY and show these people up

like i was number one draft pick for fresh meat i can't disappoint !!!!
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Darrius

I'm Back Bitchessssss!!! Looking at this cast...im actually disgusted. Like I could throw up. But I have to put on a fake smile ariana grande voice and actually act like I like these bitches when I really only like Deshon & Mike. In other news, picking Jan was a strategic move on my part. Hes pretty decent at challenges, I like him and he has relationships with people that arent that cool with me so its like we could work two different sides of the game and just make it to the end. After getting 4th last szn I wanted to show these bitches that I still got it and getting 2nd in the comp today was to show them...like yep I sent two of the strongest players home last season and i'll do it again if I have to so try me.
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Mike

Here we go again!!! This cast is stacked, also kinda disgusting, but I'm here for it. I have people I'm excited to see, people I wish would vanish and some new faces so it's truly a mixed bag. As always: I have my home base that I trust 100% and that is Darrius and Deshon. I don't know much of Billy but I enjoy working with Jan from previous games and hope this season will be no different. Coming on as the Villain of the Season and having 4/5 of my ex alliances members here...ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anyways, I'm gonna slowly pace out getting to know people because there are wayyy too many to just go diving into 26 DMs. So I'll be back periodically to empty my brain but for now stay tuned and let the games begin :p
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Tyler (jungleman111)

Wow hi I’m still figuring out how all of this works but I’m extremely lucky to be working with Arek. We’ve played together a few times before and we always place really well individually. We placed 4th (I think) in our first comp which is great!

I’ve also been invited into his social circle/alliance. I’ve heard from Tylor and Noah... two beasts in group games. And it seems there is a majority that has formed that will be sending Scott and John in to battle the other 2. Hopefully Arek and I will be able to ride this majority deep into the game so I can try to get a hold of a good strategy/game plan that will get us the win.

I am excited to be playing regardless and am ready for another challenge
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Nelson

I’m hearing Bryan might be trying to campaign to get me and Cameron voted into exile against them.
I’m a little upset because it’s like...damn am I the weak one?
You chose me over everyone else lol.
I mean I don’t blame you, but I’m hoping they won’t get their way 😘
But the fact that my name is already being thrown out there day 1 makes me feel like I won’t be able to lay low.
If people vote for me once, then they’ll probably vote for me again next time so as to not upset someone new 🤷‍♂️
Hopefully this alliance can pull through to save me 🥺
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Zach

So Will and I are like locked solid and I am so excited to work with him for the first time in a long time. I think we can do really well together. We voted Bryan and AJ in tonight because Aj hates him and Bryan hates me so.... mutually beneficial !! I hope they get kicked to the curb in tomorrow's competition. The house seems to wanna put in a strong duo to get them out but Bryan is trying to get ppl to do Cameron and Nelson so that the exile comp is just a wash. I pray it doesn't happen!!
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Mike

I just love when the tea fills my cup (sweatgrinning) Noah just took a hand out of my playbook and exposed his majority alliance after they pinned the Scott/John situation on him. Time to milk it for what it's worth
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Jordan

Well, this vote didnt go so well.

So there was me, Nelson, Noah, X, Arek, Tylor, AJ and Zach in a alliance. If we voted together along with our fresh meat partners, we would be fine. There was only one problem.... we all couldnt agree on one target. Zach already voted in Bryan so it didnt give us good options because all of the other teams had reasons for some people to not want to target them. AJ and Noah wanted Scott and John voted in. I wasnt on board with it as i think that i can potentially work with Scott and John, i tried to get it towards matt or Darrius and they didn't budge.

Eventually Arek came up and said that he didn't want to vote Scott and John and eventually, some of us agreed to vote in Matt and Gaberal. But Noah and AJ wasnt happy and threw temper tantrums about it. Cant argue about vote switches AJ, these things happen all the time in group games.

Word got around that Nelson was getting votes and because he wasnt happy with vote switches, Noah decided to gaurentee that Nelson was going to Exile. Thanks for the betrayal dude.

There was a good amount of time for the switching to work, Me, Nelson, Tylor, X, and Arek were willing to vote Matt. It didnt work because Noah and AJ were too stubborn to go along with it. I'm not gonna vote Scott and John because Noah made the mistake of spreading the vote to alot of people and they found out about it.

At this point, the alliance is shattered. apparently not alot agreed to be part of the alliance, they were added into it, and so was i.

Right now, im just over Noah and AJ. They can go anytime.
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah

So, what's up is the Stylin Vets are trying to SWITCH the vote after I spread Scott/John's name around, I'm going FULL commando, these bitches will FUCKING PAY.  I'M DONE WITH THE STYLIN VETS, we're flipping the script.
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Arek

I'm a little concerned and overwhelmed already. I know most of the cast, and the cast knows each other too. I feel like me having Tyler is also a disadvantage, because people just don't know him. I hope that he becomes a little bit more active and establishes new bonds, because I played games with him before, and the reason I chose him over Cam is exactly because I thought he was a stronger player physically, strategically and socially. I'm a little concern with him not being online a lot of time, like just in case if we were in danger and had to vote someone to save ourselves, he wasn't there. Anyway... this vote was hard too i didnt want to vote Scott, he's my firend. I didn't wanna do Gabriel nor Matt either because they're also friends. Nelson is such a cool guy, so ultimately i didnt want to vote him either, so i agreed when tylor asked if we could just bum votes on each other. Anyways i feel like people are playing too hard and too early .
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Nelson

Noah’s going to throw a fit because he’s obsessed with being in a majority, even at the cost of betraying his allies. Like, wtf? It’s pathetic how I know I’m in danger, but you don’t see me popping off in the main chat about it.
But some people can’t stay quiet about it
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
NELSON & CAMERON ELIMINATED
1223 days 13 hours ago
Kennel123
Jan

round two and not much luck challenge-wise for jan and darrius - darrius being on mobile and jan being inept when it comes to general knowledge of the challenge

but i think it's fine lmao i don't foresee darrius and i being in DANGER for this round with FIGHT NIGHT 1 happening today and it was quite revealing !!!

people being thrown under the BUS, people throwing themSELVES under the bus, slurs hurled here and there, and i'm just here trying to plan for the house thanksgiving for tomorrow!!

while i was sitting down reading a cookbook in the kitchen, i was not idly sitting by! i was absorbing INTEL - both on how to make some bomb vegan dishes for tomorrow and the DYNAMICS of the house.

as my intuition proved tight, there was confirmation of a larger chat that i was not involved in ! granted it was with the vets but even then my partner wasn't involved either so that concerns me! but it's funny as people can't get their shit together for one vote and apparently that alliance has long and gone imploded, so hey more room for me and darrius to not get targeted. however, this does leave space for potentially making MOVES in this game and establishing sides after today.

my intuition tells me that zach/will are probably going to be targeted for the house vote. i don't want that as those are two people i know will not come after me and i can work with for numbers. i talked with MIKE earlier and we both have a similar idea of wanting to target someone weak and/or unconnected so that tylor/harry have a shot at beating them and then we can have tylor/harry on our side for numbers sake/to go after the more well-connected group of people.

i think after today, jan's going to be ready to PLAY and while i've been playing peacekeeper/icebreaker of the house, i'm here for a purpose and that's not here to play househusband - i have to go far for my fallen friends and to also strength my reputation in this community !

https://64.media.tumblr.com/75b4779f14af50fa671d10513f7384bd/tumblr_ng1qfxZCu61u4mldxo1_400.gif

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!