This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 5: Fresh Meat - Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 5: Fresh Meat -..

1240 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ

Now that I’ve dodged that bullet, the goal is to fade into the background, and let people fill the gaps in around me. I made my move, got the chat to blow up and gave us the opportunity to advance. This week, gonna try to keep the status quo
1240 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Harry (Harry1210)

I wake up this morning to find out NOAH and Kelly have sent me into elimination. THE SAME BOY who was trying to get my casted on the damn fucking show??? What the fuck!  I am so confused right now as what the fuck is his problem and why he has sent me in. He’s been fake and I’m going to make sure that the whole house knows about this and that he goes home
1240 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Jan

oi this is going to be a MESS of a round i already know it

this vote looks like it's gonna be a close one between AJ/Nathan and Zach/Will and as much as i like both teams, i wanna keep zach/will around bc i know for sure they won't come after me, i'm more tightly connected with them, and in the long run, if aj/nathan get sent in and tylor/harry beat them, zach/will and tylor/harry will be more of a target compared to me

however, this can also BACKFIRE badly if aj/nathan do go in and win because i feel that move has more of an impact than voting in zach/will. the thing is that i'm not really SCARED to make the move, but i just know that it'll be more of an uphill battle and we'd definitely need to win the next challenge just to secure better footing moving forward.

i think voting AJ/Nathan also just makes more sense bc from where it seems like the votes are going, more of my friends are voting that way and more of the people i want out are voting for zach/will LOL so it just makes sense. people aren't really talking to me much about VOTES bc people think i'm kinda just in la-la-land in this game but i think after today, if i do decide to vote for AJ/Nathan, i might be shown more in prominence outside of being the comedic timing relief of the season

there's still about 3.5 hours left before votes are due so there's still TIME but i wanted to go out today and get the new iphone as well so realistically maybe i have about a couple hours lmao BUT we shall see
1240 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Logan

Honestly I'm bummed that Nelson went since I really wanted to be his partner but, instead Jordan picked me . It's definitely going to be interesting being parters with him since we didn't get personal and now we're together and have to work well together to get to the end. I'll admit Jordan is doing stuff without my consent which I'm not happy about since I want a say in this partnership instead of being his plus one. I hope we can get it together to win. For now it looks like we're in the clear but, for how long who knows .
1240 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Mike

I think this time I will allow myself to be used as a number. I don’t think my duo is priority for anyone/Britt has been Mia so looks like I’ll be flying under the radar. Let see how far I can skate..
1240 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Zach

Scott and John are so full of shit and I will not trust Harry Wasnak for the rest of this game. I love people getting exposed and then having them RUN to me to spill stuff and try to cover their asses. I like Scott and John a lot and didn't expect them to turn on us this early like at all. I really trusted them but won't make that mistake again
1240 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Arek

Whoah this game is proper messy. First Noah is acting fake af and spreads my drags through the mud claiming that I said something I didn’t aka throwin Matt and Gabriel names when both of them are good friends of mine , then tylor and Kelly and Noah are dragging each other , I- drama following drama anyways they wanted to get zach and will up and they are both also my friends so that was a big no no . Like if they battled with Harry and tylor no matter who would lose I would of lost allies, so obviously I was very quickly on board to get aj and Nathan out and honestly idc I’d rather keep my friends in like ik I’m not winning anyway because I’m not that good at comps and neither is Tyler so like if I can have fun with friends being in OR backstabbing my friends then the choice is simple . So I am pretty happy with the outcome now I hope tylor and Harry stay and slay the next comps because I’m pretty sure Noah is going up he has made himself a loooot of enemies recently. Would be hell of a karma if they went home with Ben next ;)

although I do know that both of them are really good at comps so that probably won’t happen any time soon , and I like Ben but I’m rly rly fed up with Noah’s fakness tbh . Also I find it quite funny that people keep fighting in the chat , well not really funny, BUT at least that takes target off my and Tyler’s back sooo I’ll just let them fight it out ;)
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ

Well folks, it’s been fun. If we lose, I’m at peace with it. I’ve played my ass off, and if other people are threatened by that, so be it. I’m not a quitter, and I’m not quitting tonight. Nathan and I are coming back, hell or high water
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ AND NATHAN ELIMINATED
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah

Ok, let's take it ALL the way back, back to day 1.

I want to start with the decision to select Kelly0412, the decision that at the time, still seemed like a bad idea.

When Ben first approached me, I was like, this bitch is a NUT.  But then I thought about it and was like WAIT, this can work.

Ben is strong, and good at challenges, but in addition, Ben has something nobody else does, CONNECTIONS.  If Ben/I pull an INTENTIONAL Zach/Amanda.  We can float through the game without ACTUALLY being shady.  If one of us firmly aligns with 1 group, and the other the other, nobody is going to call us out for shit, we're just a team that can't agree, but secretly we're masterminding behind the scenes.

I pick Ben with this logic in mind, and we put it to use immediately.  When Zach/Will win, I talk to both and say that we're cool, and I won't let Kelly throw them in, and we avoid the vote.  Meanwhile, the vets alliance is still in play at this point, and Kelly is still in play at this point.  2 sides are forming, and Kelly and I firmly find ourselves on different ones.

One issue, the vets alliance vote completely collapses.  I panicked that day, and AJ and I decided to fully jump ship, that turned out to be a bad call.  Without AJ and myself's support, Nelson & Cameron were obviously going in, so everyone full on bandwagoned it.  Nelson and Cameron went in and went home.

NEXT is where my game really tanked.  I should NOT have agreed with Ben to throw Tylor in, I had the power to stop it, but figured we could still play both sides while setting up a Tylor/Harry vs. Zach/Will matchup if I just fought it.  But Tylor was just acting like an annoying fuck, and there was nothing I could do.  We send them in, and I try to pull of the act, but Tylor kicks me from the vets chat and starts trying to blow up all my shit.

Like the problem is, I DID betray him, and lie to his face, and screw him over, but HE doesn't know that, he should still be ranting with me about how much Kelly sucks.  The whole fight happens, yadda yadda yadda, and the vote happens, thanksgiving, etc.

I come on today to find out AJ/Nathan's names are on the block.  Now, I know they both suck, and they're gonna lose, so I try to subtly change things, but it's no use.  AJ/Nathan go in and go home.

At this point, Ben and I feel like outsiders, dailies are now win or go home for us.  And we take a big fat fucking L, but there's some hope.  Mike/Britt win and Ben and Britt are friends.  Luckily, this turns out to be our saving grace, and Mike/Britt go full pussy and send in Jordan/Logan, like the biggest waste.

Anyways, I now see an opportunity.  Kelly and I could distance, and I could curry favor, but with the teams not voting being who they are, when John suggested Arek, not knowing Arek's connections (who I hadn't considered), I saw an opportunity.

My thought process is now this.  Spew HEAVY bullshit that the core four are Tyler/Zach/Britt/Arek and their teammates.  And spin Arek as a number for them, and someone attainable for Jodan/Logan to beat.  If I do this, and Arek goes in and loses, great for me, Tylor loses a number.  If he goes in and STAYS, suddenly the biggest threat is this cour four bullshit that I've been spewing, and people will want to go after those 4 teams in general, helping keep Ben and myself safe.

I think Arek is less connected too, so we can get the votes for him, and once HIS number is gone, it'll be easier to make a big boy move.  And, we also pullin Jordan/Logan saying we're doing this for them in case they win.

Mike/Britt clowned sending in a weak team, because this gives me ample opportunity to strike on the vote and pull hopefully: Myself, Ben, Bryan, Ashanti, Matt, Gabriel, John, Scott, X, Harry, and maybe 1 pair more.

All outsider teams, who I think will be susceptible to my bullshit.
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Mike

So I need to have a bit more faith in my partner. My good sis showed up and we secured the win. My only concern going forward is that she was literally on call feeding Ty the answers so he was possibly getting them before me until the last couple of rounds...

Anyways: I think we have the potential to fly under the radar and I really wanna avoid becoming a casualty of war because look where that got me last season 🙃

This time I’m playing for me and my partner. I’ll consider what’s best for my allies but at the end of the day there’s only 1 winner and it needs to be #TeamBrike
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah

So here's what's up

While the other side is disarmed, I'm looking to get the Arek/Tyler vote out TONIGHT, and make that THE vote, everyone knows the first name to spread is the name that goes.  If I go around spewing bullshit all over tonight, they'll have to clean my shit up before spreading theirs.

It's the circle of life or some crap, not sure.  Anyways sorry Arek but you are now a part of a core 4 that doesn't exist because I just said so

https://media.giphy.com/media/Z2fs4Qtnmhdra/giphy.gif
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Arek

All right so Noah the Fake had decided to make me a counter as I’ve heard few hours ago, since then I started kind of campaigning and so did Tyler, so now we’re just hoping for the best . I have a very good relations with will, zach, billy, tylor, Harry, Matt, gabe, Scott  and Harry so I expect them to vote with me . Tyler has good relations with jan and deshon so I hope they will vote with  us as well. I think we should have a majority unless someone is lying . Even if we went in exile I think Jordan and Logan are beatable but still I’d rather be safe. I guess I’m doing to see where some loyalties stand after tonight.
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Zach

So today’s vote seems to be between Tyler and Arek, and fire and Harry. Now both of these pairs are people who I like personally and wanted to work with in this game. However, I am closer to Tyler and Arek and really I lost all my trust in Harry when he quoted me to AJ the other day and just exposed me and threw me under the bus. If it wasn’t for that incident things would be very different, however he lost my trust in that moment and at this point I can’t do anything to save him but I’m really not going to try to help him when it’s either him or Arek and Tyler
1240 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Logan

Well it definitely hurt when Mike and Britt put me and Jordan into Exile. Especially since I was talking to Mike  and I know Britt hearted my message. Now me and Jordan have to put up or shut up and get our revenge.  I want to face Matt but, I might not get my wish and have to face a worthy team.

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!