This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RTBI Finale + Reunion

Topic » RTBI Finale + Reunion

4117 days 20 hours ago
Keitho44
Keith- You played an amazing game, and were one of the biggest villains, if not THE biggest this season. Robbed?

Firstly, well done Austin!
Secondly, I can't believe I've been labelled a villain. OK, sure, I screwed over like everyone quite happily, but I was just playing the game! Thank you Danny, I certainly did try to play a loyal, kind game :)
3809 days 7 hours ago
Spinner554
I just read all 65 pages of this. Lol
3808 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphage
This is my favorite quote from prozach

No, the thing that pissed me off about you three was this: You were sooooo damn confident of your assured victory that you let one little crack in your group (Nick) slip by you challenge after challenge when I KNOW you all had the ability to beat him head to head. No offense to Nick, who played outstandingly well for a rookie, but you three are some of the best to play this game. You should have had this taken care of a long time ago. But nope. None of you even TRIED the last immunity challenge. That, more than anything, is what pisses me off the most. Do you realize what everyone in Ponderosa would do to get back into the game, to be in your position? Do you realize how selfish and arrogant that makes you look when you don’t take the time to actually compete in the most important challenge of Gaia’s history to be crowned sole Survivor? This F4 arrangement bit you in the ass, but I guess karma’s a bitch, ain’t it?
3808 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
3808 days 15 hours ago
Spinner554
My favorite quote was when someone said they were voting for a good player instead of a bad one (me instead of nick)
3808 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Nick wasnt bad at all
3808 days 14 hours ago
Spinner554
Yeah but that's why it was funny that they said it.
3808 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Oh ok lol was confused
3600 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
just a friendly reminder
3600 days 12 hours ago
Joeker
Return to Bouvet Island has a sequel now. It's called Island of Champions. :P
3600 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Im good LOL
3600 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
You're all gay as fuck this season was a waste of 3/4 months of my life
3600 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
NOT MINE
3338 days 11 hours ago
Spinner554
BUMP
3338 days 11 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Stupid

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!