This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RTBI Finale + Reunion

Topic » RTBI Finale + Reunion

4109 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Final Four Walk In*

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Danny, Eli, Michael H., Mike, Michael P., Alex, Jacob, James, Zach, Andy, Austin H. and voted out last tribal.

Nick, Austin G., Tyler, and Keith. You four have gone as far as you possibly can in this game. You've beaten 87 people to make it here. You've been through hell to make it here, but it was worth it. One of you will win this game.

You've had a hand in the last 11 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts completely to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Final Four, you all may make an opening speech. The Jury can question or make statements to you four as much as they'd like. You will answer them.

When satisfied, they will vote for the FINAL WINNER of my Survivor Series.

You four have played amazing games and I wish you all the best of luck.

Votes due by Tuesday night (because I'm going to South Carolina til then). This is plenty of time to question the finalists.

Jury remember, you are voting for a WINNER to be the last Sole Survivor.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
4109 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
I'm gonna type up my speech after I eat dinner
4109 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
JURY ALSO INCLUDE A REASON AS TO WHY YOU'RE VOTING THAT PERSON TO WIN
4109 days 7 hours ago
Prozach
Dunno if I should post my jury speech now (it's done already), or if I should wait for the others to speak. I'll differ to the finalists I guess.
4109 days 7 hours ago
dragotistic
Nick - I commend you for being a new player in this game and getting here out of 90 other players.

Tyler - I didn't really talk to you at all during the game, tonight, I need you to prove to me, that you played the best game out of the finalists.

Keith - You talked to me during the game. You were sad to see me go. That doesn't mean you are guaranteed my vote. Tonight I want you to make me believe that you played a villainous game outside the context on how I viewed you.

Austin G. - I have no bad feelings for you. I believe you are deserving of the title. But yet, the other 3 are also deserving. Tonight, take me on a tour of your entire game.

--QUESTIONS--

Nick - If you didn't win all those immunities, would you have made it here? Does your physical game overshadow your strategic game, or was it equal ground between your physical and strategical game?

Tyler - What was your lowest point in the game, and why? Who was your biggest enemy and if so, what moves did you orchestrate to get that person out?

Keith - Who was your main alliance? How did you maintain your loyalty towards that alliance and did you ever feel doubt about the members of it?

Austin G. - Who out of the other 3 played the best physical, strategical, and social games? What your biggest achievement in this game and how did you achieve it?

My vote will be based off of your honesty in your answers. I have no idea what games you have played and I will put friendships on the doorstep to make this crucial decision.

~ Danny
4109 days 6 hours ago
Prozach
Oh, nevermind. Lt. Dan posted his so I might as well post mine.

Ahem.

Howdy fellers. Miss me? I know you do.

Well, looks like I was right all along. The Final Three troupe stuck together to the very end. Congrats on that. You did have control for most of the postmerge game. Key word being "most".

You might be surprised to hear this, but I’m not bitter over the fact that I got (technically) blindsided. It was smart thinking. Clearly, as demonstrated by where you guys stand now, I was onto something with my accusations, and I was the first to have the gumption to flat out state it in tribal. You couldn’t let me stick around in the game when I had caught on to your plan, could you? So, for that, I’m not mad. I understand completely. This doesn’t mean I’m not a pissed off juror though.

No, the think that pissed me off about you three was this: You were sooooo damn confident of your assured victory that you let one little crack in your group (Nick) slip by you challenge after challenge when I KNOW you all had the ability to beat him head to head. No offense to Nick, who played outstandingly well for a rookie, but you three are some of the best to play this game. You should have had this taken care of a long time ago. But nope. None of you even TRIED the last immunity challenge. That, more than anything, is what pisses me off the most. Do you realize what everyone in Ponderosa would do to get back into the game, to be in your position? Do you realize how selfish and arrogant that makes you look when you don’t take the time to actually compete in the most important challenge of Gaia’s history to be crowned sole Survivor? This F4 arrangement bit you in the ass, but I guess karma’s a bitch, ain’t it?

Alright time for some questions/statements:

Nick: I think it’s your game to lose tonight, basically for being the odd man out at the most critical juncture of the game and still being able to prevail. That, plus the fact you were only a rookie, is seriously impressive. However, I can’t help but feel as though you didn’t exactly do much pre-merge. Apart from the winning streak at the end, what would you consider your shining moment in this game?

Spinner: Overall, probably the best strategist and maybe social player left. You made sure you were in position to win or succeed at nearly every juncture, and I respect that. However, there’s this little thing I learned from my AP Literature class that kinda stuck with me: “every hero must die, and become reborn”. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think you had any “dying” moments. You were safe and not considered a possibility for a vote for practically the whole game. You had to have had make some sort of deals to keep yourself safe this long, without anyone questioning your judgment until the end. So I want you to tell me the truth: Name as many different deals/finale pairings/trios you can think of that you made this entire game, and how many of said dealings you broke. It's not the number of broken promises will affect my decision, but how reliant you were on them that might have an impact on how I make my choice.

Tyler: My question is simple: why the hell should I vote for you when you were kept safe by some (imo) overpowered twists for practically a third of the game? Although I will be taking the events of the Top 15 into account the most, I can’t just ignore the many free rides you got, whether it was being immune through TWO merges, or getting an SAC idol played on you twice, resulting in 4 more rounds of safety. You had the 2nd easiest road in getting to merge out of everyone (minus Jacob), so what can you point to as a counter that shows you're still deserving of winning the game?

Keith: Lastly, Keith. I’m not going to even bother questioning you. I could just leave it at the fact that you called me “an ungrateful little prick” while YOU were the one attempting to blindside ME, but I’ll continue. You were voted out of the game, so you basically
4109 days 6 hours ago
Prozach
lost the game once already before this point (and yes I’m aware that I was voted out too). You piggybacked Tyler and Spinner after returning and made shady deals with practically everyone. Including me. I don’t fault you for the lies, I fault you for the fact that you not only didn’t own up to them, but then accused me of spreading propaganda when I was telling the truth. You know, there’s a simple explanation for why you lasted as long as you did. Right before I was voted out, Spinner and Tyler told me that they didn’t trust you and they were keeping an eye on you. Thing is, NO ONE on the jury trusts you. It was a smart gameplay decision on their part to keep you as the 3rd wheel, as I would wager quite a bit on the fact that you will not be winning this game. Had it been a F3 and had Austin and Tyler not been too smug with their position of power, one of them would likely be the winner. But I digress. In conclusion: you disenfranchised yourself with a good portion of the jury, you were hypocritical, you attacked my character, and you will not be getting my vote. Enjoy 4th.
4109 days 6 hours ago
dragotistic
*ONE on the jury trusts you

I trust Keith
4109 days 6 hours ago
Prozach
OK, one. I'll concede that.
4109 days 6 hours ago
BassAbsol
Go Nick! <333
I like Tyler but...
4109 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
*stands up and faces jury*

96 days ago, I entered this game unsure about myself. I got to be a captain, and picked the strongest tribe possible through Yansing. My original strategy was to win as many challenges as possible, and get as many Yansing members to the finals, and then group up to win the game. This, however, did not work very well due to the amount of tribe switches and dissolves in the game.

I really don’t think I need to talk much about the pre-merge game due to that not having much drama/effect over the whole game until the last tribe I was on, being Sgodrednu along with Danny, Michael M, Zach, Andy, and Austin G. On that tribe, we lost the first challenge there, and an alliance between Spinner, amf, and myself formed. We formed a plan that I would buy an Idol of Discord, and play it on one of the other people. Then, we could vote for whoever we wanted, and not have to worry about a tied vote. We ended up deciding on Danny (sorry) to give the IOD to, and vote out Prozach. In that time also, that was when andy bought a SAC idol, and Austin G. told us that he had a SAC idol as well. After that vote-off, we won the rest of the challenges which takes us to the merge.

At the merge, all chaos flew, with Jacob, Zach, and Keith coming back into the game. A core alliance of 6 formed with me, Austin G, Jacob, Michael P, Tyler, and Keith. We worked with the other alliance formed (I am still not sure of the people on this alliance, sorry) and Danny was the first vote-off due to the Idol of Discord, and his self vote. The next vote-off, Eli, was done in the same way. Here is when my game-playing truly started….

Once we hit the merge, I wanted to have an original Yansing final 3 with Michael H, and Mike. When my alliance targeted Michael H. I knew I had to do something. I formed a new majority alliance of Michael H, Mike, Jacob, James, and Myself. I figured since we were taking numbers from each alliance, we would have majority, and be able to take the game by storm. Luckily for Tyler (our first target), an idol was played on him, nulling our votes and causing Michael H to go home. I didn’t want him to go at all, and I wish there was something I could’ve done for that.
4109 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
After that, I knew I’d be in trouble with my original alliance. I concocted a story saying that other people came to me for this alliance, when in actuality, I made it. I got Jacob and I back into the original alliance, and I had no choice but to vote off Mike at this point since I didn’t want to rock the boat again. This is also what happened with Michael P’s vote off. I didn’t want to throw a target on my back yet.

Now, final 10, the auction hit, and I knew there was a double elimination. Since I didn’t have an idol at this point, I knew I had to get immune somehow. I saw a ticket, and I was thinking “Hey, maybe it’s a ticket to Exile Island” so I bid on it. Luckily, I got it, and it was exactly what I thought it was, except it was “The Forgotten Island” and took Andy with me, to try to earn his trust. I had nothing to do with Alex and Jacob’s vote off, since I couldn’t do anything about it. I was really sad at Jacob being voted off, since he was my biggest ally at this point.

After that, the main alliance quit talking to me. I knew I was in trouble, and with 1 idol clue that I got from the endurance challenge, I found the idol. I played it on myself since I thought I was going home. I was wrong, and James went home because of it.

Once James went home, (who was another one of my biggest allies), I was completely alone. I went on the “do or die” immunity run, and it worked! I kept trying to break into the alliance again, but it was just too strong. I was always 1 or 2 votes away from getting the person I wanted out. With them being so knit together, I kept winning immunity, bringing me to the final 4, standing in front of you.

I hope I get your vote tonight, since I played a VERY honest game throughout these 3 months. I did something that people NEVER would have thought be done…. I GOT HERE WITHOUT GETTING A SINGLE VOTE. If you look at any tribal council I was at, my name was NEVER written down the whole game. I played a great social game throughout the whole thing, to get 0 votes. I played a great strategic game, to keep myself safe when I wasn’t immune. I played a great physical game, which you can see at the end of the game, where I was immune at every tribal council from the final 10-now (1 being by an idol, but oh well).

I came, I saw, I survived. I played my absolute hardest in this game, and I hope I can get your vote!
4109 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
My speech will be up tonight.
4109 days 6 hours ago
Keitho44
Hey guys. As you all know, this has been a 3 month game, an INSANE amount of gameplay has gone on, and it would take forever to sum it up right from the start. But I have plenty to say for sure, I'd much rather let you guys learn what you want to.

Back at the beginning, I truly didn't think I'd make it past the first half of this game. I always felt undermined by everyone, and eventually gained myself power when I found myself 2 idols. I knew I finally had it had in me when I overcame the Islands and fought my way back to the top. From merge to now I've had my ups and downs, but I'm sure as hell gonna own up to everything I did, and while some decisions hurt, I'm so happy with how I played.

No following, no scraping the bottom of the barrel..just sheer determination to reach this destination.

I'm ready to be 100% real right now, because my determination still has one final job to do, and that's to win.
4109 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
Danny’s Question:
Nick - If you didn't win all those immunities, would you have made it here? Does your physical game overshadow your strategic game, or was it equal ground between your physical and strategical game?

Alas, I can’t say I would’ve made it here if I didn’t win those immunities. When it hit the merge, I didn’t want to win the first couple immunities since it puts a target on your back. I believe my physical game doesn’t overshadow my strategic/social game since I made it here without getting a single vote. I have to say, that does mean something in terms of strategy and playing socially.

Zach’s Question:
Nick: I think it’s your game to lose tonight, basically for being the odd man out at the most critical juncture of the game and still being able to prevail. That, plus the fact you were only a rookie, is seriously impressive. However, I can’t help but feel as though you didn’t exactly do much pre-merge. Apart from the winning streak at the end, what would you consider your shining moment in this game?

Thank you for saying that! Now for your question:
I would say that my best point in the game was picking my tribe at the very beginning of the game (yes, even more than my immunity streak). If it weren’t for me picking a good tribe, my tribe would’ve lost challenges, we probably would’ve been dissolved, and I would’ve been voted out. So without my first tribe, I would definitely not be here.
4109 days 6 hours ago
TylerKeith
My speech will be up tomorrow.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!