This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RTBI Finale + Reunion

Topic » RTBI Finale + Reunion

1315 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
my hero
1249 days 10 hours ago
Spinner554
we're on the 69th page

nice
1165 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Ahhhh

And Chris is hosting again lol
1160 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Legendary
1160 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I like how for the last year it鈥檚 just been you and I alternating posts every few months 馃ぃ馃槀
1160 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
No, the thing that pissed me off about you three was this: You were sooooo damn confident of your assured victory that you let one little crack in your group (Nick) slip by you challenge after challenge when I KNOW you all had the ability to beat him head to head. No offense to Nick, who played outstandingly well for a rookie, but you three are some of the best to play this game. You should have had this taken care of a long time ago. But nope. None of you even TRIED the last immunity challenge. That, more than anything, is what pisses me off the most. Do you realize what everyone in Ponderosa would do to get back into the game, to be in your position? Do you realize how selfish and arrogant that makes you look when you don鈥檛 take the time to actually compete in the most important challenge of Gaia鈥檚 history to be crowned sole Survivor? This F4 arrangement bit you in the ass, but I guess karma鈥檚 a bitch, ain鈥檛 it?
524 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
AUSTIN!

PeaceOut14 (Michael P.):

"Tyler, you have played an amazing social game that can easily win this game. But you relied heavily on a twist to float into the merge, so you are not getting my vote. I hope you get at least third.
----
Keith, you played a very independent game, but can't talk to some jury members for your life, and to be honest, I don't think you played the best.
----
Nick, I am so fricking amazed that you were a rookie and made it to the end. You played a very physical and strategical game, but it isn't enough to get my vote. Please get 2nd.
----
Austin, you are getting my final vote. You played the best game out of all of them in my perspective, you covered all sides, so I hope you win."
418 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
BOBROCKS333
#teamaustin
305 days 16 hours ago
Spinner554
Austin played one of the best strategic games I've ever seen (Although Russ may have him beat). Austin never stopped playing and with such a huge target made finals to win the FINAL season ever. Austin outlasted 90 others by controlling a lot of this game.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!