This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RTBI Finale + Reunion

Topic » RTBI Finale + Reunion

4136 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Lol Keith I'll leave my comments for you in my VLOG. I love you as a person but seeing these statements you've said in the past few hours have severely pissed me off.
4136 days 19 hours ago
Keitho44
Zach, when you've been in the exact same situation as me yet criticise me still is when I realise talking to you like talking to a brick wall. I don't have pity for myself, I have pride in what I've done.
4136 days 19 hours ago
hinata0014
^that's why I turn my back every 5 secs. and keitho would tell me you where voting me out or something
4136 days 19 hours ago
hinata0014
^that was for spinner
4136 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
BOBROCKS333
Follow up question um
How does not sending him home show that he's not in control? Because to me it seems like he was in enough control that neither you nor Tyler would flip on him when you had the perfect chance LOL :X

#Preach
4136 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
^that's why I turn my back every 5 secs. and keitho would tell me you where voting me out or something

Can you quote what I said? This statement is confusing me without a statement prior. Lol.
4136 days 19 hours ago
Prozach
BOBROCKS333
Follow up question um
How does not sending him home show that he's not in control? Because to me it seems like he was in enough control that neither you nor Tyler would flip on him when you had the perfect chance LOL :X

This.
4136 days 19 hours ago
hinata0014
Spinner554
Spinner honestly never trusted him and honestly wanted him out and I think he wanted me out too and finally got his wish but honestly he did play a good game but voting for him um... I'll see.

It's not that I wanted you out, I just wanted you Keith/Tyler in more. If you had won Immunity in Final 5, I wanted you here. I wanted you here over James, Alex, Nick, etc. Everyone but Andy/Keith/Tyler.

^response to that statement and why  I barely trusted you,tyler,and zach
4136 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Nick, I don't deserve to win because I didn't try and stop your immunity run? I didn't need to, because your strategic game failed. Every big move you tried to make? Failed. I applaud you for trying to take out my alliance, but again like everything else you did, you failed.

Your statement is invalid.

Failed??? I think not, I got here with 0 votes casted against me, that says my strategic game didn't fail. And I will admit, you had a great bunch of people up your ass, which is the reason I couldn't make moves. For that, I commend you. But I believe my social game worked wonders here to make up for my strategic game. I had most of the people  in the game at merge good with me, which helped me to have other people trust me to make those failed moves.

It says something when people willingly go with me on moves that ultimately failed.
4136 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
On my phone it says my video has published...but it isn't on youtube? lol.

Search  "Gaia's Survivor RTBI Part 1" and see if you can find it..
4136 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
Oh nvm it's currently being processed apparently.
4136 days 19 hours ago
hinata0014
It's hard to make strategic moves in a 1 sided game so all you have left to do is immunity run or kiss the 1 sides ass for safety
4136 days 19 hours ago
Prozach
Y'know Keith, even with all of the insults and failing to adequately respond to my legitimate complaints about your gameplay, at least you never said this:

"TylerKeith
Austin G./Tyler/Keith- None of you submitted anything. Why?

Because I'm tired and I really couldn't be arsed to do anything."
4136 days 19 hours ago
Spinner554
"Failed??? I think not, I got here with 0 votes casted against me, that says my strategic game didn't fail. And I will admit, you had a great bunch of people up your ass, which is the reason I couldn't make moves. For that, I commend you. But I believe my social game worked wonders here to make up for my strategic game. I had most of the people  in the game at merge good with me, which helped me to have other people trust me to make those failed moves.

It says something when people willingly go with me on moves that ultimately failed."

I said nothing of your social game. I said strategic game. You played a good SOCIAL game to get no votes, but you made no moves worthy of high praise.
4136 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
Thank you hinata!

That's exactly what the game was like for me in final 8. I made the moves I could, even though they didn't work. It does show that I at least tried something.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!