This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RTBI Finale + Reunion

Topic » RTBI Finale + Reunion

4122 days 2 hours ago
Prozach
More lies, Keith. I went "off the walls" like you said AFTER I used the vote peek to see what was up and why you weren't talking to me. Stop creating revisionist history to suit your version of the events. It didn't happen that way, and you weren't planning on it happening that way.
4122 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
There's a big difference Zach. I made a strong ass decision which got me here. I left with an idol, adapted to an ELEMENT of the game, and continued on my fight to here. Difference between you and me? I had been clever enough to find an idol and have something worth bringing with me.

No matter what you say, you can't make my gameplay look bad.
4122 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
Might take a minute or two...25 minutes + of total video @_@

I ask you to please watch it all xD
4122 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
Also I'm voting bitterly if anyone cares...
4122 days 2 hours ago
Lavaworks
4122 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
also pointed out to keitho on countless times that I'd be better to take to finals over spinner or tyler and it would increases his chances and I gave him so many reasons why I fucked up and of course the jury saw the same reasons, but he gave up a better chance at winning just because spinner was his ally, honestly if keitho was cut throat enough and wanted the win, he would had voted out spinner when he did and kept someone who the jury doesn't think deserved to be in the game still at all compared to spinner everyone praised him for being one of the better players left. Just leaving that statement out there.
4122 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
26th: Matt/Mattkwon1 (6-5/Lost OI Duel) (Sgodrednu/Yansing/Sgodrednu/Mejor/Vittoria) (Day 58)

Hi everyone :*
*Chris slaps me*
Bye everyone :*
4122 days 2 hours ago
Prozach
Wrong Keith. I DID find an idol. Difference between us was, I didn't feel like using it in a shady "I'm gonna trick this guy" manner. I used it as an Immunity Necklace, basically, because I didn't want to rely on items for my gameplay.

I'm getting off topic though, I'm making this more about me than I should be. Sorry.

Anyways, I don't need to say anything to make your gameplay look bad. Right now I see maybe one potential juror who would vote for you, and that's only if Tyler and Spinner screw up their jury speeches, which I kinda doubt is going to happen. I'll say it again, I didn't mind the lies during the gameplay, it's when you get called out on it and still don't have an adequate defense is what is damning to me voting for you
4122 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Zach, I know they wont say it now since you're rooting for them, but Austin and Tyler most certainly did not think of you very highly either. I'm not here to argue against your game, which you keep bringing up. I've been through ten times more crap than anyone else here, and I overcame it.
4122 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
Nick, I don't deserve to win because I didn't try and stop your immunity run? I didn't need to, because your strategic game failed. Every big move you tried to make? Failed. I applaud you for trying to take out my alliance, but again like everything else you did, you failed.

Your statement is invalid.
4122 days 2 hours ago
hinata0014
Well First off
Tyler obviously not getting my vote since has he even attempted to talk to me once this game? No!

Spinner honestly never trusted him and honestly wanted him out and I think he wanted me out too and finally got his wish but honestly he did play a good game but voting for him um... I'll see.

Kietho was up front, but doesn't care about winning the game honestly and I could see was the 3rd wheel to spinner and tyler alliance.

Nick kinda got lucky with the last few immunites but again that's part of the game and he became the underdog at the end, and honestly this game is comprised of physical,strategical, and mental abilities.He couldn't get a good alliance because spinner controlled everyone left oh well, he made due and made it to the end anyway so I can see him being one of the deserving players to win.
4122 days 2 hours ago
Prozach
I know they didn't. Remember the reason I went against them after you saved me with a vote in the first place? The votes went 3-2 Jacob. Tyler and Spinner were the 2. So of course they were worried about me sticking around. The thing is, they were straight up in their answers when I questioned them. "Did you guys try voting me out?" "Yes". "OK then".

And please don't play the pity card, when there's a guy sitting next to you who's been in "Do or Die" mode since F7.
4122 days 2 hours ago
Keitho44
Nick's claims I sheeped are BS. I kept Spinner protected constantly with one of my idols, and I had power to send him home last tribal, but I didn't. Why? To show he was not near in as much control as he'd have liked. Tomorrow I'm giving a run through of merge, just so everyone can really see how much of an individual game I played, cause theres so much hidden facts.
4122 days 2 hours ago
Spinner554
Spinner honestly never trusted him and honestly wanted him out and I think he wanted me out too and finally got his wish but honestly he did play a good game but voting for him um... I'll see.

It's not that I wanted you out, I just wanted you Keith/Tyler in more. If you had won Immunity in Final 5, I wanted you here. I wanted you here over James, Alex, Nick, etc. Everyone but Andy/Keith/Tyler.
4122 days 2 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
Follow up question um
How does not sending him home show that he's not in control? Because to me it seems like he was in enough control that neither you nor Tyler would flip on him when you had the perfect chance LOL :X

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!