This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4469 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Wait zach u said i would of won. But i thought no one was gonna vote for me?
4469 days 4 hours ago
TylerKeith
I probably would've been the only one to vote for you if you made finals, Eli.
4469 days 4 hours ago
Bluba164
And  the votes did fall that way
4469 days 4 hours ago
Prozach
Like I said, in hindsight. You actually were a true leader this season. That claim was a heat of the moment kinda thing
4469 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
So tyler if Jake was never voted out who would be in finals with u
4469 days 4 hours ago
TylerKeith
And considering that I forgot about it, you didn't lead anything. :X
4469 days 4 hours ago
Prozach
May I also remind the jury that I convinced Tyler to give me his HII at a time of need? Yes, it ended up being a fake, but the principle behin it still remains
4469 days 4 hours ago
TylerKeith
So tyler if Jake was never voted out who would be in finals with u?
----------
To be 100% honest, I would try to have the final 5 be us 3, Jake, and Chris C and fight it out from there. Considering that with that final 5, there would be some tough competition, I doubt I'd even be sitting where I am.
4469 days 4 hours ago
Bluba164
Even if u forgot about it, i got all the votes to fall the way i wanted them too, im not sayin u sheeped, im just sayin, if anyone wanted to do somethin that i didnt approve, i woulda told them no, if u said, lets vote out zach at f6, i woulda said no, ur an idiot
4469 days 4 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Stupid people this season:
-Jake
-Bluba
-Zach
4469 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
I wouldnt have wanted Zach to be out  at F6, because I knew he'd be loyal.
4469 days 3 hours ago
Prozach
And yet this stupid person almost got you to waste your source of protection in your idol...
4469 days 3 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ok who got u guys to split the votes at final9?
4469 days 3 hours ago
Bluba164
Eli, at least im in the f3, and the only reason pple saw tyler as our leader is cuz he is a returning player, and a well known person on tengaged, i dont know what big moves he made, or what makes him the leader, but if the jury refuses to listen, then vote whoever u want
4469 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
I think I did. At least I came up with the idea.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!