This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4462 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
I couldn't think of how many I won, I just knew up that I was safe a lot.
4462 days 11 hours ago
Bluba164
Tyler, your just wrong dude, you think you were leading, but if you never deny anyone's request to vote someone out, your not leading
4462 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
Does the jury have any questions for me?
4462 days 11 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
wow tyler i knew he was gonna do this and no one listen to me.HAHA
4462 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
I came up with who to vote out first every time, and everyone went with it, so Im pretty sure that's leading.
4462 days 11 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ok imma ask questions in about 5 mins
4462 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
FINALISTS DO NOT ASK THE JURY QUESTIONS

ONLY THE JURY MAY ASK THE QUESTIONS
4462 days 11 hours ago
Bluba164
Tyler, i sent you a message, sayin
8/7-James
8/7-Chris D
6-Austin
5-Eli
4-Chirs C

Thats almost exactly what happened, i made these decisions 5 days before they even happened
4462 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
Exactly, no one went against it. Matthew was even in the majority alliance in Rutana, but since he was inactive, I had to convince everyone to vote for him too.
4462 days 11 hours ago
Bluba164
lol, ok gaia
4462 days 11 hours ago
Prozach
Let's not forget to take into account the timing of each individual immunity. I can think of only two essential immunity wins: the last two. Add in my tiebreaker win over Austin, and we each had one impressive challenge win each.
4462 days 11 hours ago
Js21
Lol omg sorry blubs your a good player but telling Tyler tribes does not really mean you are the leader
4462 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
You didn't send me a message like that.
4462 days 11 hours ago
Bluba164
I was with u and jake for Rutana, and nicole sort of, thats it, voting out matt was a no brainer
4462 days 11 hours ago
Bluba164
I'll screenshot it if i can find it

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!