This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4441 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I had a Final Three planned with a Jury of Seven. Unfortunately, Garrett went inactive, thus making it a Jury of Six. But we will still have a Final Three.

Tyler, Jay, Zach you may make an opening speech, and will then answer the Jury's questions.

Jury, you may question the final three. When satisfied, PM me your votes for a WINNER.

Kyle/Cowkal2 will replace Garrett as the first juror.

You have 24 hours to vote.
4441 days 10 hours ago
Supahhero
What a nice final 3 Congratz to you all
4441 days 10 hours ago
splozojames50
Well id just like to say congrats to all of you, i hold no bitterness watsoever and any threats i made weere desperate pleas to stay in the game and do no hold true *winks at zach*

Now that being said my vote is completely up in the air and i have no idea what im going to ask so im going to think for a while
4441 days 10 hours ago
Js21
Tyler is going to win, y'all should've gotten him out dumbshits
4441 days 10 hours ago
RachelReilly1
easy jus Lol
4441 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
LOL Tyler. Jay and Zach i dont think u have any chance at winning
4441 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jury, you have PLENTY of time to vote.

But id like to have them by 11 PM EST TOMORROW.
4441 days 10 hours ago
Js21
Just calling them out, Nauru Part II but Tyler wasn't an asshole like Spinner, and the other two weren't as funny as Boobies
4441 days 10 hours ago
Prozach
When I first came into this game, I had modest expectations for myself. I tried setting "make it to merge" as my main goal from the outset, and to see what would happen from there. And now I'm in the finale. This truly is a surreal experience.

In the beginning I tried laying low on the Rutana tribe. Gitegas inactivity helped, but I was glad I could contribute with multiple challenge clinching wins for the group.

Once we got to merge, however, my gameplay completely changed. I feel like I played a aggressive second half of the game, challenging those on their trustworthiness/intelligence when they needed to be called out for it. My biggest move came during Merge Week, when I managed to convince the Gitega tribe that I was now on their side, when in actuality it was all a plot to try and get Eli to waste his hidden immunity idol. This worked...kinda. I wasn't expecting them to recruit so many of my tribe for their cause, which led to the whacked out vote, and two of my tribemates were vulnerable for it. I did get Eli to use his idol, but even that benefit faltered after the revote was cancelled.

(And before anyone asks, I really feel as though keeping Tyler over Eli in the second to last tribal council was the right move to make. Eli is equally as strong a personality with less of the trustworthiness. If I had been a jury member, I would much rather vote for a man of loyalty than a man who turns on his allies when the going gets tough in order to further his own position in the game. It shows the traits of a weakling that they turn away from loyalty just to make things easier for themself. Food for thought.)

Anyways, for the most part I feel as though I played a great game. I made big moves when I had to, and was loyal to my tribe throughout. I wanted to prove that you didn't have to be a sheep to be loyal, and I feel as though I accomplished exactly that. I understand that I'm the dark horse in the finale, but I hope you, the jury, really take my gameplay into consideration.

Vote for the best game player, not the most imposing (Tyler) or most talkative. Remember the slogan Outwit, Outplay, Outlast. I definitely filled the first two criteria. Now it's up to you guys to complete the trifecta.
4441 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jury, you MUST send me a confession as to why you voted who to win.

They will NOT be revealed until I read the votes
4441 days 10 hours ago
Bluba164
Well, first off, i'd like to congratulate my fellow Finalists, and allies, zach and Tyler. Ok, so in the beginning of this game, there really were no strong alliances on Rutana coming into the merge due to there only being 2 Tribal Councils for us, so coming into the merge, people flipped, blindsided, and did many foolish things. I did not, because i was loyal to my tribe. Me tyler and jake were an alliance coming into the merge. After some unsuccessful votes, including jake being voted out, me, zach, tyler, chris C, and Austin formed an alliance of 5. At this point we were around the final 8. I told Tyler exactly how to divide the tribes, so that 2 Gitega would be voted out, but austin flipped and it was 3v3. Fortunately, zach won the challenge and broke the tie break, making it 3v2, from here on out, we breezed by, and easily made it to the f3. This is what happened during the game basically, now I will tell you why I deserve to win.

I have said a few times, to win, you need loyalty, strategy, and immunity.

Loyalty- I did not vote for any Rutana at the merge EXCEPT for Austin, and this was a unanimous alliance decision (which had to be done, because he couldnt be trusted) after he flipped. Eli tried very hard to persuade me to flip, but I told him i would not betray my tribe. Loyalty to my allies is what allowed me to receive NO VOTES this entire game.

Strategy- This is the part I need to stress the most, as people clearly THINK tyler was the leader. Tyler was NOT the leader of this alliance. At the final 8, I told Tyler exactly what order we should vote everyone out, and the only difference from what I told him to what actually happened is that Chris D is where Chris C should have been. Like i said,  i came up with the tribes at f8 too. For our alliance, for every vote, no single person said, vote "insert name" tonight, me, tyler or zach would ask the other 2, wanna vote "name" out tonight, and we would generally agree. I played a large strategic part in the alliance.

Immunity- I won more immunity challenges than anyone else, and i was one of the key assets to my team on Rutana. I won 3 Individual Immunity Challenges. Tyler won 2, and I believe zach won 0. Also, I found the HII for Rutana, but told nobody until later on, because i had to give it to a gitega. I gave it to eli, because i found it early and didnt know if i would need him as an ally later on. I didnt need him, but i told him i would keepp him as long as i could while feeling safe, and i did (Loyalty once again)

I have played an honest game, a smart game, and a strong physical game, I believe this is why i should win Survivor.

Ask me any questions

(Sorry this was a bit long)
4441 days 10 hours ago
Bluba164
Like i said jus, i didnt vote tyler out because loyalty is essential, Tyler never voted me, and i never voted him, thats what an alliance is
4441 days 10 hours ago
Bluba164
Tyler, i won more individual immunity challenges than you
4441 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Alright first things first, everything I say is solely for game purposes. I do not mean any offense by it.

Okay, now onto my speech.

I came into this game, a returning player, that very clear. I had a huge target on my back from day one. I had to play this game hard from the start. I had an alliance with the most active people on my tribe, but I spoke one on one with the majority of them, thus insuring their trust. . I discussed with my tribe right before the merge happened and found out that Eli made a deal with every single one of them.

I played a pretty uneventful game up until the merge due to Rutana Kororing Gitega. I tried to control every vote, but when the tie vote between Jake and Chris C happened I knew this was going to be a hard merge and I needed to kick it into overdrive.. I continued to talk with my alliance one on one for every vote, and we all wanted the Gitegas out first. For some reason, we couldn't get them out. why? I'm still curious about it. I pretty much had all of the Rutanas sheeping to me the whole game. I made my alliance believe that we were all working together, when in all actuality, I planted seeds into their heads to think that they were helping to come up with the votes. The only time I felt nervous in the game was when Eli got voted out, because I thought Jay and Zach had gotten smart. I was thinking since the start of the merge that I'd make it to this point. But my social and strategic game was very clean. I don't believe I made any enemies other than Austin and Eli.

Also along with my extremely good social and strategic game, I played an intense physical game. I won the majority of the individual challenges, and in the tribal challenges I didn't sit out I helped Rutana win just about all of them.

Now vote how you want jury, but I pretty much ran this game. Imo, Jay and Zach were sheeps.

Ask your questions Jury! (:

EDITED AGAIN
4441 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
But we had the same number of immunities.
4441 days 10 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ok well ur "loyalty" just caused u to pretty much lose so congrats bluba

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!