This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4455 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
No, I included Matt into the alliance to give us the Majority.
4455 days 14 hours ago
Prozach
If a leader is the guy who carries himself in the highest regard, then yes. Tyler was a leader. But if a leader is one who imposes his will on everyone, then there was no leader in this game
4455 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
NONPLAYERS PLEASE STAY OUT OF FINAL THREE JURY QUESTIONING

I DONT WANT TO REMOVE YOUR ABILITY TO TALK
4455 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Go for it, Bluba, because I don't remember seeing a message about that and I looked at all of my pms.
4455 days 14 hours ago
Prozach
Except maybe Eli
4455 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Ah Gaia your a hag
4455 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Thanks for having a great season though Chris. (:
4455 days 14 hours ago
Bluba164
And you agreed to it, are you gonna make me find that message too
4455 days 14 hours ago
splozojames50
congrats to each of you, and i have one question for all of you

Would you be in finals without the twists and that first merged tribal being cancelled? If not, who would be in ur place and if so then explain.

In both scenarios give me a explanation please :)
4455 days 14 hours ago
Js21
Yawn this season bored me!!! GAIA CAN I HELP OUT NEXT SEASON! Maybe next season will be good with my hot ass personality as some assistant thingie or twist organizer or idk
4455 days 14 hours ago
TylerKeith
Okay, Jay, I stand corrected. But that doesn't mean you planned out all of the rest of the tribals.
4455 days 14 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
ok.

Zach-If u could change anything in the game(Cuz right now i dont think u have a chance to win) what will it be?

Bluba-What was your biggest game move?

Tyler- Do u think u would be here if that twist never happened
4455 days 14 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jus- You're always active, posting, and following the seasons so I might be able to add you to the Staff if I can find a job for you
4455 days 14 hours ago
Bluba164
Would you be in finals without the twists and that first merged tribal being cancelled?

I think I would still be here, because I dont believe i was a target at the merge. I assume I was very underestimated. Although, If Garrett was automatically out and jake or chris was voted out, we may have been in trouble. It would be 4v4, because austin would have flipped like he did. If the other alliance had succeeded, I assume Eli, you (james) and chris D would be here, the former gitega

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!