This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
Oh really?

Keith turned on me?

Wow, how nice. I saved you, you stab me in the back

You might not have voted me, but you voted me out
4526 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Carl, how can you say I scrambled? I had that tight alliance with you, Colleen, Ian and Alec, that was established instantly. I never once scrambled because my alliance was there. I understand you're not attacking, but you were a big part of my alliance, even handing me the idol, which sadly was Ian's demise :( I made sure I wasn't the biggest target. It wasn't luck which got me here. People wanted me out a lot, but they never got me.
4526 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Carl, I never stabbed you in the back or turned on you, where is this coming from?
4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
Keith: Ok, you were the most paranoid person.....might not have scrambled, but you were nervous ALL THE TIME

I am going to ask you this 1 question, and if you lie to me...don't expect my vote

TELL THE TRUTH

Did you leak the plan to vote George out?(The Tribal I was voted out)

YES OR NO
4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
And you did turn on Alec, look at the Final 6 Tribal Council
4526 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
George: you were a sheep the entire game. You were inactive. You didn't do anything. You relied on other people to get to here. I didn't even know you were playing. Tell me what have you done strategically ? What moves did you do ? Who were your allies ? Explain your gameplay from day 1.

A bit rich coming from the guy who got saved by an idol and won no immunities. I'm sorry but you can't say I did nothing, how bitter! I ended up in minority on Nuku, voted out, won at RI, got a majority alliance together and now I'm here. Whats the point in explaining my game to a bitter juror?
4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
LOL, George just got owned...hahaha
4526 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Carl I was never paranoid, and this is the truth. I know you respect my full honesty, so you'll get it: Yes, I foolishly and stupidly told Rich my vote. You know the way I was in a 'truthful' alliance with him? He never told me he had an idol. He was the reason you got screwed over. When Rich promised me his honesty, I was gullible enough to believe it. Since he won't apologise, I will on behalf of him and how he used me.
4526 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
And the reason Alec got sent to RI was because me and Colleen had reason to believe he wanted me gone after Rich, as he discussed these plans with Husein to get his 'trust'. Alec never mentioned this, I heard it off Husein himself. It was worrying and a bit too sneaky, so we decided to send him to RI.
4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
Keith: Rich was protecting his alliance, YOU are to blame for YOUR mistake. Man up and accept that it was your fault. You now act like you "Knew nothing". We had 5 votes, we had majority. What? Were you affraid Eddie wouldn't jump to us? Alec convinced him to come with us in a F3 deal(Maybe would've kept it, or not)

YOU sealed my fate, all I can say is that you might have just sealed yours
4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
Keith: You betrayed everybody in the game except Colleen, someone who cant vote now and might end up getting more than yourself
4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
Keith: You had a great oppurtunity to take out a huge player in Husein, but you voted out Alec, then Rich(2 of your allies)
4526 days 7 hours ago
Cmack311
But I give you credit for playing a solid game, biut do I really wanna vote for somebody who literally betrayed my trust?
4526 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Carl, I didn't know you were gonna be screwed over that tribal. I was PISSED at Rich, and I'm sure he'll confirm. That moved by him leaned me towards voting him out at the f5 tribal and sending him to RI. I couldn't always know it all, and that's the element of a blindside! Rich has promised me he was done with George and wanted to work with, so I never expected it. You and Rich despised each other. Carl, I'm saying this truthfully, it wasn't me who sealed your games. It was the 2 of you who did that to each other.
4526 days 7 hours ago
Keitho44
Carl, remember when you gave me the idol? That was the start of our trust. I admit foolishness, but I want you to realise I never broke that trust, or ever attempted to.

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!