This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4512 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
Okay, jury lets not argue. Lets get our answers from our "All-star" Final 3.
4512 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
I agree Rich

We can accept that our downfall was going after eachother
4512 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
Still waiting for ALL 3 speeches
4512 days 19 hours ago
Mittens
I am doing mine now. :)
4512 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
Ok cool
4512 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Jury- Mail me a confessional with your vote. I will NOT reveal these until the votes are read.
4512 days 19 hours ago
Mittens
Please wait for my Speech before you vote!
4512 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
Oh yay

Are you announcing who we each vote for?
4512 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
Whoops never got their opening statements yet. Oh well! I will await the responses from the first set of questions.  I am serious, my mind is far from made up on who to vote for.
4512 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
I will probrably be the last vote because I want to read EVERYTHING
4512 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
Same here Carl. I am seeking some truth.
4512 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Maybe Carl. Idk
4512 days 18 hours ago
Mittens
Okay, I'd just like to start off with my Speech, and I ask all the Jurors to read it all the way through. I am going to be COMPLETELY Honest. Thank you!

First off, I'd just like to say thank you to Chris for Casting me as An All-Star, and it has been a Pleasure Playing with you all. Right off the bat, I was deemed as the Most 'Undeserving' All-Star by some. I constantly got that throughout this entire Season. Well, here I am in the Finals! I think I proved to certain people here that I stepped my game up from last Season.
I also want to Clear some other things up, because some people just don't seem to Understand this. Rich, I am not a 'Snake'. I was able to Manipulate things to put the Situation I would like throughout the Game, but that doesn't mean I am a Snake. I am intrigued to know what made you think this, so please Share!
What Caused you to think this John [Who is unfortunately banned, and won't see this], I am not a 'Good Little Lamb'. I played the Whole Game of All-Stars with an Open Mind of Who and When I was going to work with Certain People. If it isn't me Suggesting who we vote off, I don't just vote how People ask me to, I take their Suggestion into Consideration and we would then discuss other Options. Some of the Time I did agree completely, making it look like I have Under-Performed. If I did not Agree with the vote, I am not going to go through with it, Period!

Now, Onto My Game. My Strategy this season was to Align myself with the People I had a Good Relationship with before All-Stars. I knew that if I was unfamiliar with the way people played, I was not to Trust them. This worked the Whole way through my game, as my Trust Grew even more with these people through-out the season. In Fakaofo, I was Aligned with and Ian originally. Martin joined with us, too. Ian and Jarrod are the people I trusted the most, and I wanted to play with them 'till the end. The First two Tribals thing went our Way, but then we found ourselves in the Minority because Martin was voted off. This is when Sarge, Eddie, Sean and Jason come in. They asked me to join them to vote off Jarrod. I agreed with them, but I was only going to stick with them until Merge, and regretfully, I voted with them. Things didn't feel right because I knew I was at the bottom of the Totem Pole, and I couldn't betray Jarrod without feeling Terrible, so I was relieved to hear it was a tie, and I immediately decided I wasn't going to vote off Jarrod. I also tried to get Jason to flip, but was unsuccessful. I accept responsibility for Jarrod's leaving, and I'm so sorry Jarrod. Once I realized I had made a Huge Mistake, I tried to reverse it as soon as I could. I hope you can forgive me, you're a great guy, and really deserved to stay. I had to continue my game, though.

Then, Merge. Me, Alec, Keith and Carl Teamed up. Then, First Tribal Council of Tezori. This is where things get really crazy! So many Idols were wasted, and Jason was the one who ended up leaving by 1 vote. I am curious to know who that was, so please share! That's when Rich and his Alliance say that I flipped. I didn't exactly flip, as it wasn't a firm Alliance as I wasn't updated at all. We then found ourselves in the Majority, but not for long because of the Double Tribal Council where we lost Ian. The other side managed to re-gain Majority, but thankfully most people agreed it was time for Chris to leave. I am glad there are people who at least respect the game! We then Managed to Get Eddie to flip to our side, although I'm still unsure as to if he was Genuine. He tried to get Rich to flip too, but he let slip of our plans and Carl was voted out. We still had Majority because of Eddie, and we managed to get rid of George. Then, I was surprised to find Alec voted out, as we had agreed on voting Husein. I then found out that it was Keith, Eddie and Rich who voted for Alec. I was then sure I was going next, as Husein had an Idol, leaving only me. Husein then told me he thought we nee
4512 days 18 hours ago
Mittens
Also, please don't vote until I answer the questions :)
4512 days 18 hours ago
Mittens
Oh, it didn't fit! I'll re-adjust. :)

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!