This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale+Reunion

Topic » Finale+Reunion

4498 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Husein, Keith, and Colleen. You have outplayed, outwitted, and outlasted 20 other players. But now, the power shifts to those you recently voted out. The Jury. Jason, Sean, Ian, Chris, Carl, George, Rich, Eddie, and Alec, voted out last tribal. Here's how it'll work. The F3 will post an opening speech. The Jury can ask as much as they wish. They can say as much as they wish. The F3 must answer every question.  When satisfied, send in your vote for a WINNER. I'm grounded.. so you have 24 Hours-When I Get Back.
4498 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
'Enters Tribal Council'

'Looks at the Final 3'

Get your game face on!!!
4498 days 20 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
WOO. This final 3 looks good.
I shall ask my questions after the finalists have made their speeches.
4498 days 20 hours ago
black0ut247
My questions

Keith: Did you vote for me? and if so why? If you didn't why do u deserve my vote.
Insanity: What have you done to make it to the end STRATEGICALLY. Mention 1 thing about an idol or immunity and i am 100% done with you.
Mittens: You most likely have my vote (not 100%) but is there something u want to say about me

As for everyone else: Insanity had about 3 idols this whole game and personally i believe the game was rigged for him. I was NOT the only 1 who thought this. I dont know the full story but insanity chris and ireks seemed like the planned final 3 at the merge. We just managed to take out 2 of them cuz of chris activity dilemma and majority taking out ireks.

I made it to the f4 with 0 idols. Mittens made it to the end with 0 idols. Keith made it to the end with 0 idols.
4498 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Me too

"My excuse because I have to figure them out"
4498 days 20 hours ago
Caliboy
Well well Well GRats to you guys on making it to F3 not an easy task for us Jury here couldnt do it so I ammend you guys. And its funny to see that you 3 were all part of voting me out that time so well played.

HUssein: OK before my departure you told me how Cmack was throwing me under the bus and that my no one so far was writing my name down? was that true at that moment or a lie. And How come you never told me it was me when you approach me about everythin? U didnt think after that I wouldnt align with you or anything or what was ur move behind all of that?

Kieth: grats on being here to F3 former Comoros player I respect that. Me and you were on different tribes so tell me your gameplay behind this and how it was different from comoros and why you deserve to win over the other 2 next to you?

Colleen: Well although I felt betrayed by you I guess you played a good solid game with out Faka beside you which makes me think that you do deserve to the win being in the finale with 2 nuku members and aligning with them once me and Ian both departed during double tribal. Is that fair to say or whats your thought behind why you should win this game?

Overall I am fascinated to see you guys in the F3 and congrats you all on being in soon to be Gias wiki history Lol well deserve and wish you guys the best.
4498 days 20 hours ago
Cmack311
Alec: If it was rigged, you wouldn't have returned in the first place
4498 days 20 hours ago
Mittens
I just need to finish a Group Game Challenge, then I will Give my Speech and Answer your Questions! :)
4498 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Alec, my games are not fucking rigged. Since some of you are whining bitches because they found idols, I'm editing the rule. Don't complain or don't fucking play
4498 days 19 hours ago
Caliboy
Yes we dont want anther Jeremy incident My goodness. U Tell em Gia XD
4498 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
*steps up*
Well, well, well!  Grats on making it to the Final 3. Even though you know my feelings of a certain person making it this far.

So, you 3 have played us all very well. Each one of you have severly lied to the jury in this game multiple times. Now its time to see who is going to honestly answer our questions to receive our votes.

First of all!!

Colleen:  The little mouse that hid in the corner most of the game. Hid behind all the strong players and voted right along with them to protect your ass!! You def. are quite the manipulator in your own way. You bat those beautiful eyes of yours and get your way. Will tonight be your night??  Are you truly an Allstar?

Husein:  Ah! The poor little innocent guy who does nothing wrong? YAH RIGHT!!!  You are one of the biggest full of it guys I have met. You say that its everyone else that did this or did that. In fact, own up to your decisions. Great on winning the challenges that put you in the finals. But, do you really think just winning challenges deserves the win?

Keith:  Oh the guy who throws around the FRIEND NAME!!  Who says oh such a difficult friend decision. I think that line is getting so old. Own up to your actions! Tell us why you deserve the title.  *places knife down in front of him* Here is the knife that cut the friendship to pieces. You can have it back cause I dont want it!!

I will have your questions shortly!!  Bitter yes! I am seeking the truth as several of us on jury deserves that!
4498 days 19 hours ago
black0ut247
gaia, calm the hell down. Im just stating my opinion. Dont like it :/ to bad. My opinion
4498 days 19 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Alec, I honestly think that if you made the final three, you wouldn't have thought the game was rigged.
4498 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
*stands back up*
First set of questions.

Husein:  Truthfully! I want to know why did you turn your back on our Final 4 deal alliance? Please dont say because you were turning on it. Cause you have no reason to think that as I never wrote your name down once.

Colleen:  What is the one big move that you made in the game that was your decision? 

Keith:  You keep stating we never had a Final 3 deal since the beginning of the game. Also, we both said we would never vote each other out.  I def. held up my end?  Why would you ever break that deal? Honestly, tell me was it worth backstabbing Alec and me to bring a follower like Colleen to the Finals?

My decision has not been made by a long shot on who should win this.
4498 days 19 hours ago
Cmack311
Alec: You need to calm down, you lost, oh well

I lost, I accepted it

Now what? If Husein wins it is rigged?

Get over it!

Just because you fell short at the end, doesn't mean it is rigged

If you wanna play a rigged game, go to Survivor8....he has some experience with rigging
4498 days 19 hours ago
Ireks
I don't think I need to ask anything. But will speak about each one of you.

Mittens - you were a sheep the entire game. You were inactive. You didn't do anything. You relied on other people to get to here. I didn't even know you were playing. Tell me what have you done strategically ? What moves did you do ? Who were your allies ? Explain your gameplay from day 1.

Keitho - answer the same questions

Insanity - you have my vote 100%, you were excellent at challenges, you played a very good overall game, you were my ally, I enjoyed playing with you and you have my full support

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!