This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Reunion

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Reunion

3527 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
You were "stuck in a corner" , see I was never stuck in a corner . Maybe that's why I won? Do you want to search for more reasons ? Maybe because physically I was better too
3527 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
Oh my God, get over yourself. Every word that comes out of your mouth is garbage and I'm not "11", I'm 13. And I made the final 2, so I think I can process plenty.
3527 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
Oh 13, wow ! My mistake !
3527 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
Here we are with how you did physically...you won yourself to the finals, congrats. Best gameplay of the year right here....
3527 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
You come up with every excuse possible . Your immature ass is not satisfied with anything . You only got 2 votes . I got 4, I won you lose get over it . You aren't better than me , and you will have to win winners vs runner ups to prove you are better . If not you are just the person that got 2nd to me. And what team are you on for the new season? Oh yeah, that's right , runner ups
3527 days 23 hours ago
Skittles22399
I regret that vote
3527 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
Too late </3
3527 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
Chris can you make it so that is says I'm soul survivor so I can copy paste it at the end of all my sentences
3527 days 23 hours ago
Skittles22399
I Know cords cut
3527 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
I honestly don't care about losing. Honestly, I'd somehow be fine with Addrian winning and me getting third or something. I'm  mostly just mad that you won and I'm gonna be upright about it. And don't call me immature...I'm 13 and using someone's  age against them is just one of the lowest lows...
3527 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphage
31 min agoDelete ReplyAddrian
my favorite group game was cmacks big brother he was a great host

YESSSSSS

I got 5th and 3rd in that series

First time I was voted out at F9 or so? Then I returned due to a twist and got .5th.

Second time I was one of 4 coaches and I played super well but when I lost final hoh,
I was given 3rd :/
3527 days 23 hours ago
coltsfan876
The lowest of lows.. That's a little dramatic . If you didn't want me to win you should've taken me out
3527 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Damnhey guys I've been busy how y'all doing
3527 days 23 hours ago
awwsum11
Why? So Derek or Newz could take it? I'd rather know I played a great game than a stupid game...
3527 days 23 hours ago
DrPepsi
Gaiaphage how did you think of my gameplay

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!