This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rio de Janeiro Reunion

Topic » Rio de Janeiro Reunion

3541 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Never heard of any of them, so you haven't won any...(your logic)
3541 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
But they are actually relevant so.. LOL
3541 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
You can ask Gaia ;)
3541 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
So are the ones Robby said.
3541 days 7 hours ago
Robbyjak
Gaia said I'm a potential winner and you shot that down so don't bring Gaia into this xD
3541 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
And Erik your logic is "be nice and kiss the jury's ass and they will vote me because you have to be nice to win this game" , worked out great for you !!
3541 days 7 hours ago
coltsfan876
Well I'm brining him into this considering he's played in these series lol
3541 days 7 hours ago
awwsum11
Well, I didn't kiss their ass. I just respected them enough to back them up sometimes...and tbh, I was completely surprised you won. You probably don't give a rat's ass about any of them and they just crowned you winner.
3541 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
And he's seen all our confessionals and stuff but when he says I'm a potential winner and Erik is player of the season than he's wrong but if he's saying something that you can use to bring up yourself then he's completely right?
3541 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
Exactly, Robby...
3541 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
Clearly I don't need to give a rats ass about them , I just need their votes LOL. And Robby potential winner of what? It's not like you are coming back next season
3541 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
I want to see what bs he says about that...
3541 days 6 hours ago
Addrian
*eats popcorn*
3541 days 6 hours ago
awwsum11
There it is...
3541 days 6 hours ago
coltsfan876
Bs about what ? I proved I'm better than u, I WON, you LOST . It's pretty simple actually

open group

GAIAPHAGE'S SURVIVOR SERIES IS OVER

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!